Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter39- Blank Space

3.2K 138 119
By FancyNobody

Something about the richies was they never shout things at your face to tell you to leave. They worked things out behind your back.

And being the high-class people, they continued the event.

"Let's have our family dinner!" Mr. James raised the glass of wine, smiling to all of us gently.

Well, except me. He wasnt frowning, but wasnt happy either.

"Cheers!" They said in unison, and I followed obediently.

"What about the buffet? I thought we were about to eat that." I whispered to Jack, not wanting anymore attention.

He smiled to me, patting my thighs, " they are just for the media and reporters. It damages our reputation if they write something about us being cruel."

Looking at Jack while he was explaining kind of amused me. For the first day I met him, I thought he was the typical dumb jerk with a good looking face.

"This is how our dinner works like. Perhaps you're never going to be familiar with it, my dear." Mrs. Frost seemed to have really good ears and heard our conversation. I lowered y head in embarrassment.

"Ignore her." Jack mumbled, grabbing a hold of my hand to give me assurement. Then he turned to Mrs. Frost with a sharp glare.

"Okay this is awkward." I thought to myself mentally.

Then there came there came the awkward silence. The atmosphere was like filling with unspeakable tension.

Having a peak on Mr. Frost secretly, I noticed that he was looking very alike to Jack, but only older.

Unlike Jack, who dyed his hair to white because of "stylish" means, he had light brown hair, along with some silver white ones in between. His eyes were similar to Jack's, so bright and blue. Even when he wqs older now, I was so sure that he could make every single women fell for him.

And speaking of Mrs. Frost, well, who probably didnt like me much, she had fairly white and pale skin. I had to admit that she was attractive in her ways. Her dyed blonde hair was lying on her shoulders peacefully like silk. The most suitable description about her was definitely down to earth.

"What are you thinking, Snow Queen?" Jack's chuckled lightly, noticing my face expression.

Oh I was checking out your parents 'cause they looked like goddess. Like how such perfect human beings be in earth?

"Nothing." I replied simply, keeping my head on my plate.

Mrs. Frost gave me a strange look. Her eyes were totally focused on me. And what could I see in her eyes? Disgusted, ashamed, strange, hatred even.

Tonight could be the most tortue night ever. The only thing that I noticed was that, Jack who was inheriting the perfect genes of his family, was somehow different to them.

It was weird, right? The one who looked almost exact turned out to be different.

The feeling that Jack gave me was warm, secured, and everything that made you want to pull him on the bed that instant. But his parents were so cold, so nonchalant, just like those people who had hearts made out of ice.

I couldnt believe anyone could survive their childhood with parents who only know about manners, expectations and to-do and not-to-do. And at this point, I understood perfectly the kind of person Jack turned to be when I first met him.

I couldnt believe I would say this, but having a life like his, being richie richie and perfect looking parents, would be a pathetic one. And I looked at Jack with a sympathetic look.

"Jack, how was your company?" Mr. Frost asked nonchalantly.

"Amazing." He replied without even wanting to give him a glance.

"Any other things?" Mr. Frost rolled an eye to him, "amazing isnt an valid answer."

"Nothing more." Jack replied simply. He didnt want to reply, or even look at him.

There came the silence again. The atmosphere was scary. Mr Frost was glaring at Jack, and Jack glared back. It was like there was a strong tension between them, and anyone who walked close to them would be killed by their intensive staring skills.

"Honey, maybe we could.."Mrs Frost trailed off, wanting to end their stare contest.

"Shush." That was what she got for reply. She shut herself and sat there quietly, not daring to say a thing and looking embarrassed even.

"Why are you transfering my people  from my company, son?" Mr. Frost eventually said something.

"I have certain shares of your company, dad. I have every single right to do that." He answered.

"Are you now competing with me, son?" He rolled an eyeball, " you know you could never be successful without me."

"Yea? And my company won over in these past months." He argued back, "you treat your workers like shit. How about you think about why they are willing to be my side instead of yours?"

Being the small potato, I sat there quietly, not wanting to make another conflict.

Mr. Frost hit the table with his palm forcefully, giving a glare to Jack. His glare could kill everything, even the fly which was flying across flew faster to avoid his glare.

Jack wasnt bad at this glaring thing either. He glared back, another dead glare. I had never seen him being like that.

Battle began. Here came the third World War--

"I wonder when is she coming." Mrs Frost took one of Mr. Frost hand and asked.

Yea and she cut the battle off. Who was coming anyway? Instinctively, my eyebrows formed a knit.

Mr. Frost gave her a silent nod, but not turning to her. Jack looked at me like a lost puppy either. Apparently he didnt know about who this mysterious person was.

"And it wouldnt be pleasant if you two are here, fighting. Now gentlemen, make up please." She requested, crossing her arms.

Not giving a damn to his mum, Jack and Mr. Frost turned back to their glaring contest. Jack mumbled, " who is coming?"

"Oh you didnt know?" Mrs. Frost asked, well, it was more like acting. And her acting skills was even better than Angelina Jolie. Just simply bravo.

Jack shot her a glare, but was cut shortly by Mr. Frost, " no need to be rude, Son. You should know fairly well who she is."

Jack eyes widened in fear. Then he gave me a unspeakable look, and turned back to his parents.

And here I was, sitting there and knowing nothing. Who was "she"? Some relatives with super red lipstick plastered on their face? Or crazy-cat-lady typed paparazzi?

"Sorry I am late."

That caught my attention momentarily, dragging myself back to my crazy cat lady thoughts.

Well, I wish she was some crazy old cat ladies typed parrazzi.

"Oh my darling! You are looking prettier and prettier everyday! How are you doing?" Mrs. Frost's eyes lighten as a kid in Christmas. A -trying- to - be- welcoming- but- failed- totally smile appeared on her artificial face. They kissed each other on the cheeks like those mean girls movies.

Even Mr. Frost greeted her with a small smile and warmed eyes. I started to doubt my present. Was it that we were in different dimensions or was there a problem with me?

Life hadnt gave me much luck. After how hard I tried to turn away from my problems, they seemed to come back like a bad dream.

"Nice meeting you again, Elsa." She greeted sweetly.

"Tiana." I mumbled.

Without another second, she hugged me, but I didnt hug back. Not because I didnt want to, but I was too paralyzed to do that.

"You ladies know each other?" Mrs. Frost asked surprisingly.

"Of course! We are great friends, right?" Tiana suggested, elbowing me a little bit to gesture me to nod.

If your definition of being pushed away for years, being molest at times and mocked at your face everyday you past by, then yes. You were the best friend ever.

"Yea we are." I mumbled, not daring to peep a look at all.

"Oh damn," Suddenly a hand slided around my waist," only if she is not being a fxcking retard." He gestured towards tiana.

Mrs Frost gasped, her hands covering her mouth, because of the foul language he used isnt "proper".

Tiana gasped, probably no one had ever called her a retard in front of her, but behind her back.

I gasped too, those words came too instant and my mind couldnt reponse. And for another reason, it was for dramatic effect.

And Mr Frost? Well, he was still on his glare challenge.

"Apologize, NOW," Mrs. Frost emphasised, determined.

Tiana looked at Jack, acting to be all kind and generous.

"Like I would actually give a crap." He scoffed, then his scoff turned to a cold laugh.

Wow.

"Son, Tiana have been with you when you were a baby! You were growing up together and how could you turn into this kind of person?" Mrs Frost judged harshly, but Jack didnt seem like to give a crap at all

Forever? What?

"Ah Jack, I forgive everything you said. It's probably your mind isn't clear and all.." Tiana said with comforting eyes, "I promise to be a better person when I am with you."

When I am with you? What did she mean?

"Nonsense. That will never happen. I have told you a thousand times, Mother!" He nearly yelled.

I felt like I know nothing.

So I waved my hand.

"Yes? My dear?" Mr. Frost, who had been silenced the whole time, answered me.

"Em.." I trailed off, " may I know what is happening?"

This would probably earn a glare from all of them for interfering their family business, and even a sarcastic speech from Mrs. Frost. But the desire of knowing the truth made me ignore all the urges to hold back. Words just escaped from my mouth.

"You didnt tell her, did you?" Mr. Frost asked Jack, with another questionable eyebrow.

Tell me what? What did he mean?

Jack looked at me, hesitanted. Determined, he turned back to face his father, and responded, " She doesnt need to know. I am not doing this anyway."

"She has the right to know." Mr. Frost told Jack.

Confusion ran through my mind. Tons and tons of undefined questions came across my mind like a freaking mouse running for cheese.

"She doesnt have to." He said firmly.

"But I want to." I frowned. I wanted to know, know everything about him.

"My dearest Elsa, if you are that determined to learn, " Tiana trailed off and with a smile, " I am telling you."

"You are so kind, my dear." Mrs Frost gave a heartwarming smile to Tiana, and she nodded back humbily.

Tiana turned to me, smirking, " sorry to break this truth to you.."

"I am Jack's fiance, stated clearly in the  Frost's family list,#23"

I am a blank space like Tay Tay.

~*~
Vote+comment= COTE!!

Sorry for the delay! But I was busy as hell 0.0
I hope you like it!
Haha I love cliffhanger! And I dont know when will I update again xD
Probably not soon!

Just use your imagination before I write a new part! And give me your ideas!

I love reading comments and brainstorm new ideas!

@FancyNobody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 4.5K 21
Pitch the Nightmare King tries to get Jack Frost on his side filled with shadows. Will it work? But will Jack find out a new secret? Is Pitch really...