Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 50

59.1K 1.4K 522
By brynbarb

"Wait, wait. So my dress is mint green or orange?" I ask Stevie over the phone. I lazily pick at my nails as I sit on my bed, in my new apartment. It's been exactly one month since the break up with Harry, and I honestly haven't gotten much better. I can go days without crying, but there has yet to be a day that he doesn't cross my mind. According to the tabloids, he's busy touring, and One Direction is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I wish I could say that I've kept in contact with any of the boys, but I haven't. I enrolled back into college, and started classes two days after Alana came and saw me. It was hectic to get all moved in before I started classes, but Stevie and her fiance came and helped me.

"It'ss mint green, but your shoes and jewelry with be a light orange." She tells me. She's been freaking out the past few days, because her wedding is in four days. My mother has called me a few times, to let me know the arrangements of the wedding. I have to be a bridesmaid- which isn't bad -along with some of Stevie's friends from high school.

"Is my mom still going crazy?" I ask, leaning my head back onto the pillow. I stare at the plain ceiling, wishing I was anywhere but here. I go home tomorrow, but it seems like it's taking forever. I got an apartment alone this time, so I wouldn't have to worry about roommates. Don't get me wrong, roommates are cool, but last time was a disaster.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." She says. "I'm surprised her head hasn't exploded yet." She says and I laugh. My mom has been calling me non stop the past two days, wondering when I'm coming home, if I'm going to bring friends with me, what dinner do I want the night I get home, etc. It's probably the most she's called me in my entire life. I knows she's been worried about me, since the breakup. When I told her I was going back to college, she freaked out. She wanted me to wait until after the wedding, but I insisted on coming now. The school year ends tomorrow, but I'm staying and taking summer classes, so I can catch up on my degree. I don't have any classes tomorrow, only the one left today and them I'm done until after i get back from the wedding.

"I figured. That's how she always is." I say, taking my phone from my ear to see the time. "I've got to get to class." I tell Stevie. We exchange farewells and hang up. I sigh and stand up off the bed, running my fingers through my hair. I step over the many clothes on my floor, picking up a grey sweatshirt representing my high school basketball team, and throw it on. I slip on my Vans and hurry to the bathroom, fixing my makeup so I don't look like part of the undead. Once I'm finished I grab my books and my phone and hurry out the door.

I see other students coming out of their apartments, probably hurrying to get to class like I am. I hurriedly run down the stairs and onto the sidewalk, where I soon step onto campus. I have ten minutes to get to class, and the building is about five minutes away. I try to hurry up my pace, so I can get a good seat in the classroom.  For some reason I have to take journalism, even though my degree has nothing to do with journalism.

Once I finally reach the building, I hurry inside. When I step into the classroom I see that many other students have already arrived. I take a seat next to a red headed girl, with her face hidden in a book. She doesn't look up when I sit down, only keeps turning pages in her book. I watch as she intently reads, as if her life depends on it. I'm about to ask what book she's reading, when the teacher starts talking.

"Today's lesson is going to be different from the others." She says. The teacher of this class is young, maybe a few years older than me, but she knows her stuff. Her long blonde hair is twisted into a bun on top of her head, and she's wearing a cardigan and brown boots. She could pass as a college student if she wanted to. "I want you all to write about a time someone's words or actions has hurt you. I want you to write about how those words or actions affected you, and then I want you to write something good that came out of those words or actions." She says and then her eyes drift to me.

"Wait so you want us to write about something that hurts us, but yet made us stronger?" A girl sitting on the front row asks. The red-headed girl next to me has yet to look us from her book, and it seems like she isn't planning to do this assignment.

"Yes, that's exactly what I want." Our teacher replies before saying, "This assignment is really, really important. I'm going to exit the room so you guys can concentrate more. I will come back every ten minutes to make sure you're behaving." She quietly exits the room as i pull out my journal. Since I haven't been here for very long, I only have a few entries in here. None of them have ever been this deep.

"This assignment is so stupid." A boy sitting in the back says before laying his head down on the desk. The red-headed girl next to me snorts before rolling her eyes, still keeping her head in the book. I ignore them as i open my journal and un-cap my pen

"A time that has hurt me, yet made me stronger," I label the top of my page. I place the end of my pen in my mouth, chewing slightly, trying to concentrate. I debate whether or not I want to write about Harry, seeming that the subject is so deep. I could write about my parents always being gone, but that never really hurt me. Finally I decide on something to write about.

"There are probably multiple things that I, or anybody, could write about this given topic. Probably half of the people in this classroom have done something to hurt somebody, rather than somebody hurting them. I think either way, there is something that we can gain out of it.

I never knew, that by making a simple YouTube video, I would become 'Internet Famous'. Sometimes, I wish I hadn't started making YouTube videos. My life this past year has changed dramatically, more than I would have liked it to.

I'll start at the beginning. When my best friend Alana and I took a trip to Disneyland, we did not expect to meet all five members of One Direction, and we did not expect to have to share a hotel room with them. I became awfully close with the member, Harry Styles. Not that that was a bad thing, but I should have known better. Harry and I started dating, and I thought life couldn't get any better, but of course, it only got worse.

With dating Harry, it seemed like I was always dating his fans. Everyday I got death threats and all kinds of insults from his fans, most of which were false things about me. I never told Harry that these bothered me, because I knew that he probably gets them too. When I got the offer to start working in LA, I thought "Now they won't think I'm using him for fame." Which was true. They stopped bothering me.

Unfortunately, my boss started calling me names, telling me I needed to get in shape. I mostly ignored what he said, because I convinced myself that he was lying to me to get under my skin. Then one fateful day, Harry, being the hormonal teenager that he is; kissed another girl, on live television. That seemed to be the icing on the cake. 

I hated my life after that. I hated everything, and the insults from fans started resurfacing. I hated myself. After multiple apologies and everything else Harry did to get me to take him back, I finally did.  I thought I was happy again; I had a boyfriend and a job anyone would die for. Unfortunately, the comments from fans and my boss only got worse and worse, and soon I was rumored to be cheating on Harry. I guess that Harry thought I was cheating on him, because he broke up with me.

All of the breakup and stuff happened only a month ago, and in this past month, I have gotten stronger than I ever have been. I quit my job, and moved back here, so I could go to school. I closed down all social media accounts I had, knowing that I was better than what everyone was saying about me. I realized that I don't need a boy in my life to make me happy, and that I can do what I want, and not what I thought I want. I can do things to make me, happy and not what makes others happy. I still love Harry, and I don't think I will ever stop loving him, but I know I am still strong, with or without him."

"Okay class, good work today. You are dismissed." My teacher says from the front of the classroom. I look at the clock and see that indeed I had been writing for and hour and a half. "Please put your journals up here, so I can grade them. Have a nice summer." She says. One by one, everyone put their journal at the front, and exited the classroom. When I set my journal down, my teacher gave me a warm smile, and when I leave, I leave all those problem I had written about, behind me.

****

"Presley, wake up!" Judd says as he jumps on my bed. "We have to get ready now, Stevie's getting married today!" He says before hopping off my bed and running out of my room. I groan and flip over, grabbing my phone off my dresser. I check the few texts I have, mostly from Alana and set my phone back down.

I groan as I get out of my bed, exiting into the hallway and down the hall into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair, my eyes threatening to fall closed. Once I'm finished I wash my face and exit the bathroom. I descend the stairs, still half asleep. "Presley, is that you?" My father's voice says from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I say in my sleep ridden voice.

"Come have some breakfast," He says as I enter the kitchen. "We have to be ready by eleven. That's when the wedding is." I nod and take a seat at the table where he has placed eggs, bacon and pancakes. I immediately take a bite of the bacon, savoring the taste. My father leaves the kitchen, probably to go get ready.

Once I'm finished, I put my dishes into the sink and head to my room to get ready. "Presley?" My mom says as I pass her in the hallway. "I put your dress in your room. Stevie is getting ready right now and all of our extended family is going ot meet us there." She says and I nod, continuing to my room. When I enter, there is a long, mint green dress on a hanger laying on my bed.There is also a pair of light orange earrings and a light orange bracelet.

"You like it?" Stevie asks and I turn to see her standing in the doorway.

"I love it." I say, taking the soft fabric in my hand. "It's beautiful."

"It's going to look even more beautiful on you." She says, before walking down the hallway. I go into the bathroom and start applying makeup- a little more than usual- and then plug in my curling iron. Once I'm done applying mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow, I split my hair into sections so I can curl it. I wrap small parts of the sections around the curling iron, creating big waves, before french braiding my bangs back into a half-up, half-down do. Once I'm done, I see that it's almost eleven. I hurry back to my room to put on my dress. This is going to be a long day.

****

"C'mon!" Stevie yells, rushing us into the church. "I can't be late on my wedding day!" She pushes the doors open and hurries in, my mom trailing behind her. I follow them, going to where the bridesmaids are supposed to be. I feel awkward being with a bunch of women who are older than me, so I stand in the corner texting Alana. Half an hour later we are told that it's time for us to line and up and soon we are walking down the aisle, with Stevie behind us. Once I am standing in place, I am able to see Stevie's fiance's face as he watch his bride come down th aisle. Tears fill his eyes as his face breaks out in a smile.

Once Stevire is in her place, I can't help but feel tears prick at my eyes. The preacher starts talking and I completely lose it, tears coming down my face, probably ruining my makeup. I think about how that could have been Harry and I, standing at the altar.

Harry and I never really talked about marriage, but one time he said something about wanting to marry me, and it has never left my mind. I want to marry Harry, even if I'm too young, I don't care. I wipe my eyes just in time to hear Stevie and he fiance say "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says and Stevie is pulled into her husband for a not too long kiss. Everyone cheers and when they pull away, Stevie is grinning.

****

"Can you help me set the cheesecakes out?" My mom asks as we stand in my backyard, getting ready for the reception that's supposed to start in ten minutes. My extended family is roaming around, helping with whatever is needed.

"Yeah," I say. I grab the cakes and set them on the food table with the rest of the desserts. My backyard is decorated with lights and Japanese lamps, making it seem like a whole different place. There is a stage set up in the corner for a band that Stevie managed to arrange for to come. I don't know their name but she says they're really good.

"Presley, are you feeling okay?" My mom asks once I've returned to help her with the food.

"Yes, why?" I ask, subconsciously rubbing my hands on my dress.

"You seem a little off, why don't you go lay down for a bit and I'll have someone come get you when people are arriving." She says and I nod, ascending the stairs to my room. I slip off my shoes and lay on top off my bed, not bothering to pull the covers over me. I keep thinking about Harry, making me want to cry again. I scrunch my nose up, trying to force myself not to cry.  I give up once I feel a single tear slip down my cheek. "You loser." I say to myself, wiping it off. I close my eyes, hoping to stop crying and fall asleep for a bit.

What seems like two minutes later, I am being shook awake. "Presley, the band's going ot start playing soon. The reception started an hour ago." Stevie says, running her thumb across my cheek.

I grunt, sitting up. "Okay." I stand up,slipping my shoes on, about to check my reflection in the mirror.

"You look great, come on." She says, pulling me down the stairs. Once we've stepped outside, the band starts playing a song. I can't see who the band is because of all the people standing around, but I don't have to to know who it is.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be, and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me."  Tears threaten again and i\I"m suddenly pushing past people to get to the front, to see them. Some people won't move and I'm forced to push them out of the way. I get to the front just after Niall's solo, Harry catching my eye right away.

"And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. 'Cause it's you, oh, it's you, it's you they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all these little things." Harry sings, looking right at me. I start to cry again, not entirely sure what to think of all this. Once the song is finished, Harry bolts off the stage, straight to me.

"Presley." He breathes, taking me into his arms. I continue to cry, not even sure what I'm crying about. "Shh, don't cry." He says, pulling back. He puts his finger under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "I'm so so so so sorry for everything. I've put you through much more than you could probably handle. I love you Presley, and I want to be with you. I really do." He says and I stare at him, unable to form words. I can feel every eye on us, but I don't care. "Can we, maybe, just start over?" He asks and I smile, nodding my head.

"Yes." I say and he let's go of me, sticking out his hand.

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles, I love to sing, I'm from England, and I've fallen totally and completely in love with a girl named Presley Davis." He says and I grin, taking his hand and shaking it.

"I'm Presley Davis, I make YouTube videos, I'm from Oregon, and I've fallen completely in love with you too." I say before grasping his face in my hands and pulling him in for a kiss.

*****************************************************************************************

That's it! It's over! I'm sorry it was rushed, that's how I wanted it to be. Please comment and tell m what you think! I'm going to post the Epilogue in a few minutes, but it's not that long. Thank you so so so so much for reading this, it really means the world to me. I never expected this story to get this many reads, but I am overwhelmed with love at all the support you guys have given me. I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
483K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...