Schizo||Destiel||#Wattys2017||

By foblvr

Dean Winchester. Shy, sweet kid next door kind of person. He was never the aggressive type. And Cas never kne... More

Playlist
Prologue: Astro
Year 1: Peanut Butter
Year 2: People Are Mean
Year 3: I Don't Want To
Year 4: Fireworks
Year 5: Friends Who Sick Together, Stay Together
Year 6: Curse Those Wooden Stairs
Year 7: You're My Hero
Year 8: But I Can Ask You, Can't I?
Year 9: The Balloon Rule
Year 10: Pool Party
Year 11: Christmas In a Gloom Setting
Year 12: Colleges, Picnics, and Couples Tattoos
Year 13: Here With You Is Where I Want To Be
Year 14: Take 'Em Out
Year 15: He Seems So Real
Year 16: Ring Around The Rosey
Year 17: I Do
Year 18: Familiar
Year 19: We Have To Stop Meeting Like This
Year 20: Vodka (SMUT)
Year 22: Tea And Meds
Year 23: The Meadow
Year 24: Gif
10 Years of Bittersweet
Year 35: Keep It Sweet
Year 36: The Lake
Epilogue: Guns N Roses
SEQUEL
Hilarious A/N

Year 21: Adventures Of Gabe And Luci

105 4 18
By foblvr

Castiel heard his phone blaring over the silence of his bedroom. Dean's arm was wrapped around him, and he couldn't help but smile at the feeling. He liked the warmth of Dean's touch. He likes the feeling of Dean's skin against his. It was comfort. It was almost power. It was pure. Cas loved it. That still didn't change the fact that it was three in the morning and his phone was going off like a fucking bomb. Cas held his breath, grabbing his phone and opening it. He didn't expect to hear what he did. He didn't think he'd hear what he did. He didn't want to hear it.

Because it meant someone was in danger.

"C-Cas?" His little brother, Gabriel, who was now 24, whimpered from across the line. All his senses became acute, as if he had just seen a ghost. Gabriel's voice was terrified, and Cas wasn't thinking, like, scary move terrified, but the type of terrified where it sends a shiver down your spine because you're afraid for your own life. It was a beautiful night, and the moon was big and full, and Cas wondered how his brother could be so freaking scared. "Cas, please help us."

Castiel sat up, stirring Dean. He held a finger to his lip as a signal not to speak as Gabe spoke. "Gabe, slow down. What happened."

"Lucifer was taking me out as kind of like a brother's night and we ended up going a few places and we shopped and stuff and we were walking home and we got lost and we took a wrong turn and now I think we're close to your house but... but..." Gabe cut himself off, a grunt of effort coming from his line.

"But what, Gabe?"

"But this guy in an alley held us at gunpoint and threatened to shoot us if we didn't give him all we had in us. Lucifer was being mister I'm a cop, asshole, routine but Luci was off today so the guy didn't believe him and Lucifer came at him and..." Gabe fell into a fit of sobs, making Castiel's stomach lurch.

"Gabe!"

"He shot Lucifer, Cas. He shot us both."

Castiel snapped up, holding his breath, before whispering, "Gabriel Novak where the hell are you?" Cas listened to Gabriel spit out random features, and sure enough, Cas knew exactly where he was. "Gabe, I'm on my way. I'll get you two to a hospital, okay?"

"Hurry, Cas."

Cas dropped his phone and threw on a tee shirt and sweats. He looked at Dean, who was doing the same. "My brothers got mugged, Dean." Castiel spät, harsher than he should have. Dean jumped, and Cas didn't apologize, which wasn't like him. Cas never was mean. He didn't ever give Dean looks, or make him uncomfortable. Cas knew better. He ran out the door, barely giving Dean time to run with him and catch up at the car. Cas didn't notice he was crying until he was sitting, clutching the wheel with knuckles whiter than the night of his accident. He blew out a shaky breath, practically screaming at his car to go faster. He looked down for a split second. He pulled up outside an old convenient store, getting out and immediately screaming, "Gabe!"

"Cas," a choked voice sounded from around the corner, and Castiel broke into a sprint.

"Gabe, Gabe, I'm coming." Cas turned around the back of the store, and his heart dropped. Gabe sat there, clutching a wound on his leg and crying out, looking at his brother in his lap.

But what really bothered Cas was Lucifer.

Lucifer was laying on Gabe's lab, which was kind of smart, considering Lucifer's head cut off blood flow to the wound. Gabe hasn't bled dry. But Lucifer might have. He was in a casual outfit, but his white shirt was stained red with blood coming from a wound in his abdomen, and Cas lifted his shirt to see where the hole was. Biology was a part of psychology, and Cas learned a few things from the anatomy portion, including where the lungs were typically placed. "Gabe, is he breathing?" He whispered, to which Gabe shrugged. Cas tore off Lucifers shirt, now, and he realized there was two bullet holes in his brother. "Shit. One pierced his lung. Dean, get me tweezers and gauze!" He turned, and Dean obeyed as he looked at Gabe. He lifted Lucifer up, making Gabe screaming pain, and Cas saw the blood on his stomach. "Damn it, Gabe. I'll be back." Cas ran with his older brother in his arms, tears in his eyes.

"Cassie, you know, you are so lucky," Lucifer helped the 12 year old up the stairs. Cas's limbs ached. His skin stung. "Damn, you're lucky. I'm lucky."

"How?"

Lucifer pushed them into their room and handed him Freddy, making Castiel grin. "There have been too many times that I have said that I hated something. I hate the color yellow. I hate the sound of synthesizers. Hell, when you were born, I said I hated you because I was going to get less attention. It made me realize that I'm so bitter. The bitterness in my voice. I hated that, too. It made me realize that hatred was a vital thing for me. But you... you don't hate." Lucifer looked down, hands shaking. "You made me realize how childish I was, just by being you. You made me understand that hatred is vital to misery, not happiness, and when I thought you were gone, that you were gonna die, because you loved someone so much, I began to hate them... but I... I realized that you love them enough to run into a burning building to save them, you love them enough to do that. You have taught me to be a better person, which is one of the biggest impacts on my life. When I thought I lost you... I'm so lucky to have you, and you're so lucky to have a friend who means that much to you." Lucifer hugged his brother carefully. "God, I'm so happy I have you."

Cas wiped the tears from his eyes, a choked sob escaping his mouth. "I'm not gonna let you go, Luci. You can't," he whispered, putting him in the back seat. "You better not even think about leaving me. I swear to god." Cas took off, running back to Gabe.

And by the time he got back, his little brother was slumped over, clutching the wound in his stomach, eyes closed. "Holy... no, no, Gabe. Gabe? Gabe!" Cas felt for his brother's pulse. It was there, and Cas breathed a sigh, mixed with a loud scream of frustration. Cas tore off his own shirt and used it to cauterize the wound. Shirtless, cold, and afraid, Castiel picked up Gabriel and ran to the car.

"Ma'am, I am naturally short, and it sucks. Could you please stop picking on me?" Castiel could see malice in the taller girl's eyes. Her and her man servants had Castiel pinned to a wall, just to insult his height.

"Don't sass me," She whispered into his ear, jutting her elbow into his gut. He grunted and spit in her face. She looked up at him, tensing. "Big mistake, little senior."

"Get off me," Castiel growled. He let out a whimper as she slammed her head against his, forcing his into the wall. His vision went blurry as she punched his temple. "Please, get off."

"No."

Castiel let out another tiny noise as she pushed her fist against his face, sending his head against the wall again.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" Gabe came from behind and dragged her off his brother. Though he was a freshman, and Cas was a senior, Gabe was a Good Deal stronger than Cas. He even played Varsity football.

"Gabe, lighten up. The guy deserves it. He was givin' me dirty looks."

"Well, now I am." Gabe stepped forward, narrowing his eyes. "Put. Him. Down." He clenched his fists.

"What is your problem?"

"You just beat the tar out of my older brother. Are you really that stupid?"

She dropped Cas and ran.

"Cas, Cas are you good?" Gabe scooped up his brother. "I can't believe this happened again. Even after..."

"Gabe, shut up."

"I'm just worried about you."

"Damn it, Gabe. I'm worried about you too." Cas whimpered, shoving Gabe into the back seat. Cas sat in the middle, using the supplies Dean got to pull the bullets out. Cas was careful, and he was so, so terrified. "I need you guys to be okay," he breathed, wiping his eyes.

The car came to a halt and Dean ran inside, making Castiel whimper as he got out. Luci and Gabe were both unconscious, and as he pulled each of them out, he could feel his stomach drop. "I... I got the bullets out," he whispered, his head spinning. Time flew by like seconds were minutes. He handed his brothers over, and he slid down the side of the car, his breathing shallow. He shut his eyes, hearing the words, "Breathe. You need to breathe."

But Cas didn't want to breathe. Not while his brothers weren't safe. No.

--

Cas opened his eyes, and an oxygen mask was placed over his face. He was in a hospital bed, and he didn't understand why. "Mr. Novak, I must tell you, you had one of the worst panic attacks I've ever seen. I swear I thought you had a disease. Honestly, I think it's still going on." The doctor looked up from his clip board, his shaggy hair falling in his face. "I'm Dr. Dun, and before you ask, the two that you brought in here, are stabilized." He set down his clip board. "Now, I do not want you to speak. Your heart rate is still elevated, and if you use more oxygen than you have to, you could cause some brain damage. I'm just here to check on you. Your husbands worried sick. Should I send him in?" He looked up, a small smile on his face. Cas nodded.

And then Dean was right next to him, holding his hand to his lips. "I think you need to learn to calm yourself down, babe. You scared me."

Cas nodded.

"Hey, Cas. Someone's up and around, and I told him what happened, and the doc said he was good to move around a little bit and, you know, he was right behind me a moment—"

"Thank you so much, Cas." Gabe smiled from the doorway. "Oh my god, thank you so much." He was on crutches, and a smile covered his face. "Luci is gonna be fine. I'm gonna be fine. Thank you."

Cas nodded, smiling at his brother.

"Wait, so what happened?" Dean asked, curiously. "I didn't get the full story."

"Well, we were walking down the road..."

Gabe laughed again as Lucifer held his nose and just sang, "I'm a fucking potato, and I can be prepared in many fucking ways. Please fucking eat me so all my fucking potato dreams can be fucking fulfilled."

"Why is that so funny?"

"I have no idea," Lucifer chuckled, putting his hand in his pockets. "Man, it's getting cold." Lucifer inquired. He smiled at Gabe, who smiled back. "Am I a good brother again? I miss hanging out with you and Cas."

"Yes, Lucifer. It's fine. You have a family. You have a wife and kids. We get it." Gabe smiled at Lucifer. "You're a great brother."

"Thank—"

"Give me everything in your pockets, right now." Gabriel spun around, seeing a man in a blue hoodie. He tried to make out his facial features, which was hard in the moonlight, but one thing was for sure: he had a gun.

"Hey, man, let's put the gun down," Lucifer held out a hand, signaling for him to calm down. "We can talk this out."

"Give me the damn money."

"We don't have any money, sir. Can you please drop the weapon." Lucifer lowered his hand, hoping he would too.

"Not until you give me what I want."

"Kid, put it down. I'm a cop. Okay? Don't make me call this in." Lucifer's voice was shaking, now, and the man narrowed his eyes.

"No."

Lucifer took a step forward, and the man pointed his gun at Gabriel. Gabe froze, and so did Lucifer. "Put it down."

"Money or he drops dead. One step towards me, he drops dead, you hear?" Lucifer lifted his leg to take a step back, and the man shot Gabe in the thigh. "You thought I was kidding."

Lucifer gulped, and he took a step forward. "Look,"

Bang!

That one hit Gabe in the abdomen, and Lucifer saw that he wasn't stopping. He made the split second decision to jump in front of his brother.

Bang!

That hit Luci's stomach.

Bang!

That hit his chest, and he just the ground with a plop. Right on top of Gabe.

"Lucifer!" He screamed. The robber ran. He ran so fast as Gabe screamed. Gabe screamed so loud, and then, he called Cas.

It was quite an adventure.

--a/n--

I know I'm rude.

Haha this is supposed to be a fun and exciting chapter

Bitch you thot

Yes i out josh dun as the doctor bc i figure I'm torturing you all enough let's put twenty one pilots in here.

I have a knee injury

My dog likes fetch

I got new merch

Time to get rekt

A poem by me

I realized I'm one of the nicest ppl in my frien group and it makes me uncomfortable

SO DEB HAD BEEN HANGING WITH JOSH OTPOTPOTP

Okay a lot of ppl are updating their Destiel so I gtg

But hi read hear me by purgastory- 10 out of 10 much recommend I started laughing hysterically on the bus to keep from crying so YE

Gn

I love you my Carcrashovercastyoungbloods

-Emily aka foblvr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7K 18
Sixteen-year-old Castiel Novak's life has never been anything but horrible. His father is abusive and his mother died of leukemia when he was five. O...
49.8K 1.4K 22
PART ONE [COMPLETED] There's so much uncertainty in your life. Why won't any demons make a deal? What is Sam up to and why won't he return your call...
3.3K 127 19
Cover art by me IG: @dancing.with.the.devil.2023 Teacher!Dean Student!Cas highschool au Dean Winchester always wanted to teach high school english. E...
3.8K 283 16
[Fanarts by me] Dean Winchester and Castiel Shurley are childhood friends for 25 years. For Dean it's like to have an older brother, since the two fa...