The Boy in the Bell Tower

De KittyKat060412

"Let me see your hand." She asked making me raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask making her roll her eyes, "I sai... Mais

Prologue
The Bells of Norte Dame
God Help the Outcast
The Festive of Fools
Topsy Turvy
HellFire
If She Can't Love Me
Heaven's Light
Sanctuary!
Paris Burning/Into the Sunlight

Out There

845 41 61
De KittyKat060412

Out There

Leo

I couldn't get that gypsy girl out of my head. It was like she was trapped in there, her snow blue eyes, long blonde hair everything about her was beauty. I didn't like the idea of leaving my guards at the church but I did it so I could see her again, was that so wrong? As I walked into my house I was taking back by seeing candles lite and in the middle of the room was my fiancé. "Charlotte?" I ask as Charlotte ran to me and hugged me making me fall on the couch as she starts to kiss me.

As she pulls back I watch as her dirty blonde hair goes past her shoulder touching my neck. "Surprise! I got here early! I was just to excited to see you." Charlotte says excitement ringing in her voice. Even seeing Charlotte right now, all I saw was the gypsy. Charlotte's hair wasn't as light as hers, and she had darker eyes then the gypsy's eyes. "Aren't you excited to see me Leo?" Charlotte ask making me forget about the gypsy for a minute or so. "Of course I am my love, I was just a little taken back." I wrap my arms around her pulling her close.

When we laid like this before, my heart would beat out of my chest. But now, it was like my world was changed, I love Charlotte, but something else was taking my heart, and I knew it was the gypsy. I start to move my fingers through her hair trying act like I was my normal self when really, I wasn't. "How was your day dear? I saw your father, he doesn't seem very excited for tomorrows activities." Charlotte ask as she places her head on my chest.

"You know how father is, he is never excited for the Festival of Fools. His not excited about anything that is fun." I say as I stop playing with her hair making her look up at me. I watch as she gets a smile on her face as she lifts up her head, "You know..." She starts as she starts to get off of me and stands in front of me. "I have an idea of what we can do for fun." She says As she starts to take off her dress only wearing her white corset. "It's been two years since we've seen each other. Want to remind me how much fun you are?" I feel my eyes widen as she stand there like a pure angel in the moonlight.

"And I was thinking we should maybe... Have some fun in the bedroom?" She ask and that moment making me smile, "Not a very Godly thing to do before we wed Charlotte." I say as I start to get up. She places her hand over her mouth as she starts to giggle, "And when have we ever been Godly Leo?" She ask. as I start to walk over to her and pick her up making her laugh again. Even though my mind was with the gypsy, my heart was with Charlotte, I just hope it stays that way.

"Come, let's finished this in the bedroom like you said before." I says as I kiss her and carry her to the bedroom, where we'd stay together until morning.

Jack

"Wow." I hear Elsa say as we reach the top of the bell tower. I turn and look at her to see a look of wonder in her eyes. "This is my home." I say as she walks past me and goes to one of the bells. She slowly touches it, "That one is Emily." I say as she turns to me, "Emily?" She ask making me nod, "I... I don't have much friends, or family. The bells are my family." I say as I start to rub my arm, "That sounds crazy doesn't it?" "Not at all. I think it's lovely." I hear as I look at her to see another smile on her face.

She walks away from Emily and walks to the twins. "What's this bell's name?" She ask as she stands between them and points to the one on the left. "That one is Jacalyn, and the one on the right is Jacques. They are twins." I say making her laugh, "Twins! I love it!" Elsa screams as she moves away and goes under a bell making me follow. I go under the bell with her, "Hello!" She yells as the bell echoes her voice. "This one if my favorite, her name is Raina." I say as we look at the bell to see the beautiful designs inside the bell.

"I can see why you named her Raina, she's as beautiful as a Queen." Elsa say as she looks over at me again and I notice that I was staring at her. I quickly look away as I hear something walking towards us. "Someone's coming." I say as I quickly grab Elsa and push her behind me, I don't know what I would do if the Judge come into my room, or even Leo. But no matter what, I would protect her, to protect Elsa. I see the shadow get closer as I feel Elsa grab my shoulder tighter, "What do we do if they see us?" She ask in a whisper in my ear making me shiver.

"I'll think of something." I whisper back as she moves her hand down my arm and grabs my hand as she steps next to me, "We'll think of something together, remember, we can control ice, together we're unstoppable." She says with a smile as I see ice start to form around her fingertips. With her free hand she grabs my other hand and takes off my glove, "Together?" I ask making her nod, "Together."

We stood together as the shadow got closer, I start to feel the ice start to form around my hand as I see two white legs. "Wait... I know who this is." I say as I grab my glove from Elsa and put it back on and step out from under the bell. "Olaf, you scared me." I say as my little snowman looks up at me. "I hear more then one voice, who do you have with you?" Olaf ask as she tries to look under the bell but I step in front of him. "Olaf, you might scare her if you go under there." I say making Olaf's face light up, "It's a girl! You have a girl in your room!" I was about to say something when I hear Elsa. "Jack? Is everything okay?"

I turn back to the bell not watching Olaf as he sneaks by me and goes under the bell. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" I hear Olaf say as I mental face palm myself, damn it. I hear Elsa scream as I run back under the bell to see Elsa holding Olaf, "You are the cutest thing ever!" Elsa screams louder as I see Sven popping his head under Elsa arm trying to get her attention. She lets go of Olaf and picks up Sven, "Oh mommy would never forget you sweet baby." Elsa says as she kisses Sven on the head and looks up at me.

"You made a snowman?" She ask making me nod, "Yeah... Remember how I said the bells were my family?" I ask making her nod, "Well, I didn't want to tell you about Olaf because I didn't want to scare you away." I see Elsa cover her mouth but I still hear a giggle slip her mouth. "What is so funny?" I ask as she removes her hand, "I'm sorry, but you thought you would scare me away? Jack, I've never meet anyone like you. You don't scare me, in fact." She says as she steps closer to me making my breath catch in my throat.

"I find you more interested. Someone I could to keep close." She steps closer to me, our bodies touching, "Very, very close." She whispers. I could feel my heart start to beat faster, did she want to kiss me? "Are you going to kiss her?" I hear Olaf say making me and Elsa look at him. "Why aren't you kissing her? Do you not know how to kiss her?" Olaf ask making Elsa and I laugh as she steps away from me. I wanted to kiss her, every bone in my body wanted to kiss her but I couldn't get the strength to do it.

I hear someone clear their throat breaking my thoughts. "The sun is rising, I need to get down below before the Festival starts." Elsa says making me nod, "Right, follow me." I say as we get out from under the bell and walk over to the balcony. Elsa touches the ledge and looks at the beautiful sunrise going over Pairs. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She ask making me look at her. The sun hitting her snow white skin as she moves her hair to the side so I can see her face. "Yes you are." I say without thinking making Elsa look at me and raise an eyebrow. "I mean... Yes it is!" I say and quickly look at the sunrise again.

We stood there in silents as we watch the rise, to see people down below setting up. "I better get you down there, before my master come back." I say as I look back at Elsa. "Master?" She ask and I wish I didn't say anything. "I don't have time to explain, I need to get you out of here." I say as she picks up Sven, "Okay, I won't push it, but how do we get down there?" She ask making me smile. "Do you trust me?" I ask as she gives me a look, "What?" She ask as I jump on top of the ledge and give her my hand, "Do you trust me?" I ask again as she looks at my hand then back at me. A smile goes on her face as she wraps a scarf around Sven's eyes, "Yes." She says as she grabs my hand.

I pull her up and pull her close to me, "Hold on tight." I whisper and I feel her shiver under my touch. I try not to think about it to much as I jump off the ledge and grab on a statue head, I swing for awhile before I let go of the statue's head and grab the one next to it. "You know what you're doing right?" Elsa ask as I making me smile before I let go of the statue and slide down the roof. I thought she was going to start to scream until I hear her laugh. I look at her to see a smile on her face and joy across it. "This is amazing!" She says as I grab onto a rose ladder that no one ever sees, the only ladder I use when I escape.

I push Elsa to my back and grab Sven as she gives me a worry look. "Don't worry, I won't drop either one of you." I say as we start to climb down the ladder until I feel my feet hit the ground. Elsa climbs off my back and I take off Sven's blindfold and put him on the ground. "That was fun, like a lot of fun." Elsa says as she looks at me a tried smile on her face. "Thank you Jack, you really saved me back there." She says as she grabs my hand. "Yeah... I'm happy to help you Elsa." I say getting embarrassed. I didn't like the idea of not seeing her again, the idea of leaving her now.

"Come to the Festival today!" Elsa says making my eyes widen, "What? I... I can't... I'm a mas..." "We talked about this, you're not a monster, you're like me. You have to come, please." She goes into my arms and puts her arounds my back as I put mine on my side. "I want to see you again and again and again. This can't be a good bye, it's not a good bye." She says as I feel something wet on my shirt, was she crying? "Elsa... What if my master catches me?"

"Screw your master, he doesn't control you!" Elsa yells as she pulls back from me tears in her eyes as she locks eyes with mine. "Please come to the Festival, meet my family." She says. How could I say no to this girl? I can't say no with how she is looking at me right now. I sigh, "Okay, I'll be there. A friend wanted me to meet him here before it starts anyways, I guess it gives me another reason to go if I can see you again." I say making her smile, "Good, then I'll see you soon." She says as she gets on her tip toes and kisses my cheek making me beet red. "Until then Jack." Elsa says as she rans off away from me.

I place my hand on my cheek, did that really happen? Did she really kiss me? I sigh with happiness as I start to climb up the ladder again, whatever Elsa had on me, it was strong and I didn't want it to go away.

Hey guys! I finally updated!!! This chapter was fun to write but I know the next one will be ever better! I can't wait to write it soon. As always, sorry for my grammar and spelling, you all rock!! And I love you all!!

~Kitty Kat

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.3K 189 13
This is a story about what I think should happen in Frozen two!! It takes place after the Great Thaw. Elsa and Anna's lives are perfect, until someon...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
342K 10.6K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...
48K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...