My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

By queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 32

47 5 0
By queendommi

Songs-

Wait for a minute- Tyga ft. Justin Bieber

Still Into You- Paramore

Stay The Night- Zeed ft. Hayley Williams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV.

I thought it over while I was walking down the block. I needed them. I needed him to get that doctor to take this stupid baby out of me and I needed their protection and support. Plus why should I leave and upset all of my friends? That's not fair to me or to them. But I don't care about him and I won't ever care about him again, or that's what I'll keep telling myself.

So I walked back into the house and I heard Gaby and Harry talking.

"How can you tell?" Gaby asked him.

"Because she's my mate and I can feel her emotions," he replied to her. Then I walked in and dropped my bags on the ground and looked at them.

"Can you feel that I'm hurt?" I asked him. Then his eyes met mine and I had to turn away.

"Charlie," he said softly.

"I'm not here for you," I snapped at him.

"Of course, well um. I'm going to my room," he said, excusing himself and looking at me with sad eyes and walking up the stairs.

"Why'd you come back?" Gaby asked clearly surprised that I was standing there.

"I missed you guys and didn't think it was fair of me to leave you guys since we're friends and all," I replied.

"Oh. Well are you and Harry still going to be a thing?" she asked.

"No, that's over with," I growled, more to myself than to her.

"Come here," she smiled, patting the seat next to her. I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"Don't you tell me to forgive him," I told her.

"But-" she started.

"No, I don't want to hear it. He hurt me. He hurts me a lot of the time and I just sit there and forgive him over and over. No. It's the second time today he's hurt me. Fool me once I blame you, fool me twice that's my fault. And I'm not going for a third," I said.

"Charlie!!!" Niall screamed running down the stairs and jumping on me.

"Ouch Niall," I smiled.

"Sorry," he said getting up and picking me up and sitting me in his lap.

"It's ok," I smiled.

"I'm glad you're back," he smiled.

"Um hello?" Gaby growled at him.

"Gaby. I see you everyday and night calm down babe. I just wanted to say hi to my best friend who basically walked out of all of our lives," he smiled innocently at her.

"Alright," she smiled.

"Anyways, I need to go tell everyone," he smiled, sitting me back on the couch.

"Alright," I smiled.

"See you later baby," he said kissing Gaby, then walking out the room.

"You guys are really cute," I smiled.

"You and Harry are really cute too," she smiled.

"If you bring Harry up again, I'm going to go find someone else to talk to," I said.

"Alright alright, sorry," she said.

"Charlie," Perrie, Eleanor, and Dani screamed.

"Hey guys," I smiled softly. Then they all rushed over to hug me and we sat there talking about random things and what happened after I left for an hour. Then Louis, Liam, and Zayn came in and started talking with us. We sat there laughing and eating candy. Then someone suggested a movie, so we cut the lights out, put the movie in, and popped popcorn. Everyone was cuddled into their boyfriend and girlfriends and I was all alone and Harry was somewhere upstairs.

"Charlie," Gaby said tapping me.

"Hmm?" I said softly.

"Are you sleepy?" she asked.

"A little," I replied.

"You should go to sleep," she said softly.

"Alright, night," I said, getting up. Everyone turned and looked at me and I waved. i grabbed my bags and started walking.

"Charlie," Niall said with pain in his voice.

"Shush, she's just going upstairs to go to sleep," Gaby said.

"Night," everyone whispered.

"Night," i said, walking up the stairs. I walked past my old room that I shared with Harry into the room next door and unpacked everything. I put my things away and then I walked out of my room. I walked to the Harry and I... I mean Harry's room and knocked at the door.

"What?" I heard.

"I left my blanket in the room and I kind of need it to sleep," I said quietly.

"Door's unlocked," he said sounding muffled. I opened the door and walked in to find Harry on the floor with three finished beer bottles next to him. His harry was messy and his eyes were red. His cheeks were puffy and his shirt was wrinkled.

"Harry," i said quietly.

"No, just get the blanket and leave me alone please," he said.

"Harry," I said, closing the door and locking it.

"What did I just say?" he growled. I didn't listened and crawled over to him. I moved myself in between his legs and rubbed his cheek. He instantly relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Charlie," he said softly, looking down at me.

"Harry," i said, rubbing his cheek, "Come back to me Harry come back."

"Charlie," he said again. HIs eyes changed from green to a deep black. He seemed like he was in a war within himself because his eyes kept changing from green to black.

"Harry please," I said. Then i kissed him with passion. I know I'm mad at him, but I still love him. When I pulled away, he stared at me with his eyes black, then they slowly turned to their natural green.

"Charlie," he said.

"Harry?" I said.

"Charlie," he said, looking around him and then looking at me. "What happened? Did I hurt you? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. You didn't hurt me at all. You were drinking and then your eyes were changing from black to green over and over," I said.

"Oh my gosh, baby I'm so sorry," he said, pulling me into him and kissing my head. Being in his arms felt right, being here for him feels right. He is right.

"It's fine," I smiled.

"I'm sorry for everything. I really am," he said, holding me tighter.

"Don't be. It's ok," I said.

"No it isn't. I'm so-" he started, but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Don't say sorry," I smiled softly.

"Alright," he said quietly.

"Now, I'm going to grab my blanket and I'm going to go to my room," I said.

"But this is our room," he said.

"Yes and no. It was our room, but now it's your room," I said.

"But you said-" he started.

"I know what I said, but we need space. We need to slow things down," I said.

"But Charlie," he said.

"Harry if you want us to keep working out, then we need this," I said.

"For how long?" he asked.

"For as long as we need it," I said.

"Charlie," he whined.

"Harry," I whined and grabbed my blanket.

"Alright," he smiled.

"Alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I want us to work out so if that means having space and slowing things down, then I'm up for it," he said.

"Alright," I smiled. Then I kissed his cheek and we said our goodnights. Then I left and walked into my room. I fell asleep. I was having a nightmare and then I got up and walked to Harry's room.

"Harry," I said softly, knocking at his door.

"Huh?" he mumbled. Then I heard him walk over to the door then he opened it.

"Charlie?" he said, rubbing his eyes.

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep in here with you?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, come in," he said, letting me inside. I walked in and laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his body.

"Night Harry," I said kissing me softly.

"Night Charlie," he said, falling back asleep. Then I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I decided that yesterday's chapter was horrible, so I made this one -insert cheers and applause-. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok well I need to go eat because I'm being forced to eat. Ok ok ok goodnight, good morning, good afternoon, good evening. :D :)

Comment x3

Vote <3

I Love You All

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 860 38
People always say that it hurts at night and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3 am is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken. But somet...
Beloved. By Mel.

Fanfiction

4.7K 165 36
People always say they promise. Promise this, i promise that- but they never mean it, and they find ways to screw up the entire meaning behind it. Th...
71.1K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...