Protect me ▪️▫️▪️ Larry

Von givememorepasta

"I'm glad I have you to protect me." "And I, you." ▪️▫️▪️ Don't steal my story, or my ideas, and don't share... Mehr

1
2
3
4 (+ schedule)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17-End/Epiloge

12

329 10 0
Von givememorepasta

I decided to be nice and add a lil smut for y'all because I was bored.
~

Louis shoved his books into his locker, grumbling to himself about how much he hated Mr. Dun. He looked at his phone, 32 minutes till class was out. Louis groaned, 'may as well skip,' he thought to himself. He ripped a blank corner from his history book and wrote on:

go to my home after school. Since I know you won't skip.

-Louis xx

Louis slipped the note into the vent of Harry's locker, then left the school.
~

Harry's P.O.V
(I felt like doing a pov)

I walked out of history, slightly ashamed I didn't stand up for Louis... I feel terrible and I really wish I had. He's probably mad at me..

"Wait, Harry can I speak to you for a moment?" Mr. Dun asked before I left the classroom.

"Yeah... I guess." I mumbled the last part under my breath, so he wouldn't hear.

"I think with how close you and Louis obviously are, do you think you could tutor him, talk to him, just convince him somehow to be more respectful towards me? I'm sure that other teacher have just as much of a hard time with him as I-"

"I'm really really sorry, but I have to cut you off. Louis was being respectful. He was respecting himself by standing up for himself. He was right, no one in the class had complained about us because we were being respectfully quiet." I can't believe I told off a teacher... Oh my- I feel so bad, I'm gonna get in so much trouble.

Mr. Dun sighed and looked down at his desk, " very well then, fair enough. Tell Louis I won't send him to detention. I'll notify the office of my mistake and apologize to him tomorrow."

My eyes went wide, "Really... Okay."

"Here," he scribbled 'Harry S. to second period' and signed his name, "in case you're late. Now go," Mr. Dun waved me off.

I let out a deep sigh of relief after I left his class, I could cry I'm so happy I didn't get in trouble.

"There you are, fuckin' christ Harry we're gonna be late."

"I have a pass, go ahead without me."

"Fine." Niall mumbled, and left.

I opened my locker, 4-18-64, a piece of paper fell out and I quickly caught it before it hit the ground.

"'Go to my home after school. Since I know you won't skip, Louis'," I read, "dick." I rolled my eyes shoving my books in my locker.

I went to second period, gave the teacher my pass, "Mrs. Paul, may I go to the nurse? I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Yea, go ahead, you don't need a pass."

"Okay, thank you." I felt bad again, I lied. I'm gonna prove to Louis i'm not a goody-two-shoes... by being excused for the rest of the day. At the nurse, I forced myself to throw up so I could get sent home.

"Is there a parent I could call to come pick you up?"

"No, I'm not far from home, I could walk." I hate lying so much.

"Are you sure?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, besides, the fresh air might help setting my body a bit." I smiled sheepishly, knowing that gay or not, 99.1 percent of the girls I meet love me, no arrogance involved.

"Yeah, maybe." The nurse blushed... weird. She was probably mid-fifties, she was recent widowed, poor thing.

"Thank you." I smiled, she had given me some type of medicine she said would make my stomach feel better.

"Any time." She smiled back, I left the nurse's office and went to my locker, I could just text Niall later to go to my classes and get all my homework.
~

No P.O.V

Harry walked along the sidewalk, all his things were in his locker, except his wallet and his phone, which were both in his back pocket. It was late spring, early fall, and Harry was so ready for it. He had already started pulling out his boots and sweaters, and planning which scarves go with which tops. Fall was Harry's favorite season, it was also his most fashionable. He loved when the leaves changed color, and the mostly cool weather, he also loved that Starbucks finally brings the Pumpkin Spice Latte out again.

Eventually, Harry stopped in front of Louis' door, hesitant to knock, but he did anyways.

"Yes?" Louis swung the door open and gasped, "what're you doing here?"

"I skipped." Harry said smugly, stepping forward slightly to lean on the door frame.

"Really?" Louis raised a brow, not believing him.

"Well, no..." Harry laughed, slightly embarrassed, "I faked being sick so I got sent home."

"So you lied, such a bad boy." Louis winked sarcastically.

Harry blushed, "It was really nothing, I'll get Niall to get my homework."

"So, you're still a little goody-two-shoes." Louis teased.

"Fuck off. I still missed pretty much over three fourths of the day for you." Harry poked Louis in the side, making him jerk to the side. Harry smirked evilly 'he's ticklish' he though, and stepped closer to Louis, poking his side again.

"I swear to god, Harry." Louis glared. Harry stepped forward and closed the door behind him. "Harry." Louis said in a warning tone.

Harry bit his lip as a plan formed into his head to fuck with Louis, and inched closer to him. Louis backed up until he hit the living room wall, he tried to plan an escape but Harry already had him pinned against the wall.

"Harry." Louis blushed lightly seeing that Harry's face was centimeters away from his. He felt Harry rub his thigh into his crotch, sending little shivers of pleasure up his spine. Harry lowered his head to Louis neck, grazing his teeth along the side of his neck to the collar of his shirt. Louis let out a whine and practically gave himself to Harry, his bones going weak from the pleasure. Louis was getting harder by the second, his dick painfully confined by his boxers and jeans.

"You're so easy to please." Harry mumbled against his neck, running his tongue over Louis Adam's apple. Louis could've came right there, if it wasn't for the fact that Harry's thigh was suffocating his cock. Louis could only moan in response, his eyes squeezed shut.

"I- 'Arry... cum," was all Louis could utter from his mouth besides moaning and whining.

Harry stopped all of his movements at once, and slid Louis down the wall till he was sitting on the ground, then sat down with him.

"Please," Louis rolled his hips into the air. Harry rubbed his palm against Louis' crotch, Louis was so hard he could cry... and he almost did. Harry backed up and pulled Louis' ankles with him so Louis was laying down on the hardwood. Harry got atop of Louis and started grinding down onto Louis. Louis arched his back, his jaw dropped, and he was pleasured into silence. His whole body lightly spazzed as he was brought closer and closer to his orgasm. And then Harry stopped, Louis groaned and opened his eyes to Harry's smirking face. Harry brought his hands to Louis sides, lightly grabbing above his waist. At first, Louis was lazily chuckling, still in haze, but the more Harry tickled him, the louder he got.

"N-NO PL-EASE." Louis laughed and screamed, completely breathless, as Harry attacked his sides. With Harry weighing down his pelvic region, preventing his legs from moving, and because he was laughing so hard, Louis was hardly able to fend for himself.

Five minutes later of Harry torturing Louis, Harry stopped and got off of Louis, walking up the stairs to Louis room. Louis stayed put on the ground where we was too lazy/tired to move from that spot as he tried to breathe more calmly.

"What the hell?" Louis was now sexually frustrated and regularly frustrated towards Harry. He went up to his room and opened the door to see Harry lying naked on his bed. "No... nope, do you not remember the last time you were naked in my bed?" Louis said, remembering his mum letting him embarrass himself by trying to sneak Harry out.

"Yeah, I gave you mind-blowing head."

"No, I embarrassed myself, nit-twit."

"C'mon, please?" We have about four and a half hours till school gets out. Its only lunch at school." Harry bit his lip, teasing Louis by stroking himself.

"You have to get me off first, and no teasing." Sometimes Louis surprised himself with half the shit that came out of his mouth.

"That's pretty fair, considering I just almost tickled you to death." Harry laughed. He sat up on his knees, holding his hand out, motioning for Louis to come to bed with him. Louis sighed and walked forward till Harry was close enough to kiss him, he forward a bit more but Harry slowly moved his head backwards.

"I said no teasing." Louis glared at Harry.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry smiled.

"Shut up." Louis whined, pushing Harry back so he was laying down. Louis straddled Harry, grinding down in desperation.
~

1603 words

Not full smut but it's still smut.. but yeah, sorry for the slow updates. I have my PSAT's next week and tbh I'm kinda freaking out (I'm a sophomore btw). Any of you guys that've already taken it, how hard was yours? Like on a scale of 1-10 (1: easy af; 10: impossible)

~Sophie

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 48K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...
824K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
16.5K 640 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
10.8K 917 17
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ꜱᴇ...