Just Another Deal...

By Us4g1_1n_Th3_m00n

When did the days become pointless and when did I start to forget all the things I used to love. I'm tired of... More

Cant Stop Time
my high expectations
A/N
Let things be?
Nursing Wounds
Standing on the Edge
Hello, Hello...
Silent Scream
My Final Tear
A Dream
Set me Free
An Alibi
Ignorance is you all you know
Going under
A Blurry Dream
Moving Forward
Take the risk?
new to you
Love Me Like You Do
A Memory to Let go...
My Life is a Play...
Living in the Real World
My way!
As we grow
Nothing Worrying Me
The Plan in Motion
Motions to Move Foreward

It's all coming down now

18.8K 400 117
By Us4g1_1n_Th3_m00n

Preview: as the crystal clear tears slid down his face. His voice desperate, wanting nothing more than for the boy before him to wake up"C'mon Pinetree...please you can't leave me now! Not After what we went through. "He looked up to the aged man before him "Why!? Why do you always want to be the hero... are you happy? Did you get what you wanted?" Holding the limp body in his arms the man before him looked like his world was taken from him. All that he had, all he needed was now gone nothing but a slowly rotting corpse and a fractured soul. Thats all he had left, to tired to be angry to sad to bother with revenge. After all where would that get him... Nowhere. So he wept with all of his 'Family' watching what did it matter anymore. He'd lost so much.

Chapter 1

Summers had come and gone with there warm breezes and Scolding embrace, Autumns had passed with the crisp crunch of golden dying leaves, Winters had melted with people's breath dancing like snow angels flying high into the sky, Springs had come with vibrant flowers and the scent of grass all anew. Now it had been 3 years for the young teens and they'd grown into respectable young adults. Growing out of their awkwardness and gaining some maturity with their years. Finally it was another year passed and another summer had arrived. It was time for their return to the place where it all happend again.

Dippers P.O.V
I was going back again, I couldn't wait to get away from this place. Hear my voice is silenced between those that matter. Only one person woud listen when I talk but as the years go by even she lost some interest. My name is dipper pines well actually my real name is Mason but know one calls me that. I often wonder if they even remember what my real name is but its better not questioned. As morning came and I had my bags packed I walked down to see mom and dad wishing goodbye to mabel she ran outside to wait in our car. "Well...bye" my parents looked at me and dad nodded and walked away "Bye dipper make sure to keep an eye on mabel k" before I could reply she walked away. "*sigh* ill miss you too" I muttered I quietly shut the door and walked to the drivers side after throwing my bags in the car. "What took you so long dip?" She asked "just saying goodbye to mom and dad" she laughed "They can worry so much". " yeah..." starting the car I began driving off to the only place I called home.

Ok so how is it I wanted to write this what do you think? Eh eh I. Kjnda stumped nd jsut wanted a fresh start hope this turned ot good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 163 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
37.2K 666 16
The dream demon had return and now he succeed, he captured the Pines. What will happen if he keeps Dipper? Will he kill him, use him? Can Dipper esca...
258K 7.5K 27
Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. What will happen? Will Mabel be able to sav...
12.9K 584 36
Dipper Pines awakens in the night, sweating, after a dream about a certain demon... But Bill is gone, he tells himself, fake reassurance. And failing...