Clash Academy (EXO Fan Fictio...

De heymacaREENA

For 50 years, Two Moon Academy was an all boys school. However, the new owner decided to turn it to a coed sc... Mai multe

Characters and Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blue Envelope
Chapter 2: An Unexpected Phone Call
Chapter 3: The News
Chapter 4: The Last Week of Vacation
Chapter 5: First Day of School
Chapter 6: Moon Star Section
Chapter 7: Snobby Liar Ungentle Man
Chapter 8: The Chosen One
Chapter 9: TMSSO
Chapter 10: Congratulations
Chapter 11: Where's Kim Jong In?
Chapter 12: Reckless and Careless
Chapter 13: Strawberry Ice Cream
Chapter 14: Photograph
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: The Girl
Chapter 17: Cho Na
Chapter 18: The Blackmail
Chapter 19: Open Arms
Chapter 20: The Secret Admirer
Chapter 21: Project
Chapter 22: Walk Out Prince
Chapter 23: Quartet
Chapter 24: Clueless
Chapter 25: Reveal
Chapter 26: Shake Hands
Chapter 27: Experiment
Chapter 28: Avoid
Chapter 29: In Time
Chapter 30: Bubbletea
Chapter 31: The Hardest Word
Chapter 32: Change of Plans
Chapter 33: Mrs. Kim
Chapter 34: Rain
Chapter 35: Glam
Chapter 37: Dance
Chapter 38: Real Andrew Lee
Chapter 39: Lucky
Chapter 40: Surprise Visits
Chapter 41: Four Months Left
Chapter 42: Together
Chapter 43: Confession
Chapter 44: Almost
Chapter 45: Villa
Chapter 46: Best Trophy
Chapter 47: Clash of the EXO
Chapter 48: Haiku
Chapter 49: Kai
Chapter 50: Trouble
Chapter 51: All for Min Na
Chapter 52: Fieldtrip
Chapter 53: Sick
Chapter 54: Afraid to Lose You
Chapter 55: XOXO
Chapter 56: Masochistic
Chapter 57: Common Enemy
Chapter 58: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 59: Motorbike
Chapter 60: Take Every Chances
Chapter 61: Pretend
Chapter 62: Birthday
Chapter 63: Come Closer
Chapter 64: EXO Comeback
Chapter 65: Save
FINALE
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Chapter
Hey!

Chapter 36: Fan Girl

68.1K 1.8K 586
De heymacaREENA

You excused yourself from Sehun and Luhan as you searched for Suho. But someone tapped your shoulders from behind. You turned around and saw that it was Kris and Tao.

"Hey gorgeous!" Kris said.

"Hi guys!" You greeted back.

"You seemed to be looking for someone?" Tao asked.

"Ah yes! I'm looking for Suho. So if you may allow, can I excuse myself?" You asked.

"Oh sure sure." They both said in unison.

You turned your back but you halted, you again faced them.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you guys that both of you looked handsome tonight!" You complimented as you then finally walked away from the two.

Kris and Tao both smiled.

"It would be better if she was my date for tonight." Tao asked.

Kris poked his head as Tao growled in pain.

"In your dreams Tao." Kris replied.

As you were searching for Suho you spotted Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol. You approached them.

"W-wwooaa!" Baekhyun said as he saw you. Chen and Chanyeol also jaw-dropped as they saw you from head to foot.

You looked at them confused. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"Are you sure you're from here?" Chen asked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him. "Huh?" They both reacted.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because I think you're from Venus. You looked like a goddess Min Na." He said as he flashed a wide grin.

You blushed with what Chen said.

"Aigoo! Since when are you fond of pick-up lines?" Chanyeol said.

Then all of you chuckled.

"Oh Minnie let's take a selca together!" Chanyeol said as he took out his phone. He marched to your side as he leaned closed his face to yours. You both smiled then he took another shot. You both did a V sign.

"You know what if you are not just bestfriends, I might be thinking that you are a couple. You guys are sweet. I'm so envious." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol could feel his cheeks flaring red. You just chuckled.

"Whatever Baek! Me and Channie are just really like that. Right?" You replied as you looked at Chanyeol who just nodded.

Then suddenly your head spun as you saw Sir Lee talking to someone. It was Suho. You excused yourself from the three.

You were about to approached both of them but Suho already walked away and went to the backstage.

Sir Lee smiled at you. He looked much more handsome with his white suit.

"Hello Officer Han! You're so beautiful!" He greeted.

You shyly smiled. "Gomawo!" You thanked as you bowed.

Sir Lee noticed that you were searching for someone as you kept your  head turning.

"Are you looking for someone?" Sir Lee asked.

"Oh! I'm so sorry sir. Yes, I'm looking for Suho." You replied.

"Aaah. We were having a conversation a while ago but he told me he'll need to excuse his self as he has some important matters to do. I think he went to the backstage." Sir Lee said.

"Ah okay. Thank you sir." You replied as you bowed your head. You excuse yourself and went to the backstage.

As you were there, you saw Lay who was taking a last glimpse on the dancers' rehearsal for CN BLUE's front act later. You kept on searching Suho but it seemed like he was not in the backstage.

"Min Na-ah!" Someone called your name, expecting it was him.

You flashed a wide grin as you turned your back. But it was Xiumin.

"Oh Xiumin." You said and there was a bit disappointment on the tone of your voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm fine." You replied.

He reached out your hand from your side and squeezed it. "Hey don't be sad okay? Didn't I tell you last time? Smile! You actually looked stunning tonight!" He cheered.

You smiled. "Thank you Xiumin. You are also good-looking as always." You said.

"Thanks! Come on, I think the program will about to start. Let's go?" Xiumin asked as he offered his arm. You slid your hand and looked at him.

"Let's go!" You replied.

--------------------------------------------------

You sat on the table for the VIPs wherein all the Club Presidents were, it was located in front, near the stage. Chanyeol was already at the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, may I ask everyone to please settle down as the program will start after five minutes." Chanyeol announced.

All of the students began to sat on the chairs. There was a vacant seat on your side. Suho was not yet around. He was the only one who's lacking at your circle, of course aside from Kai because you knew he would not be coming. You were starting to get worried for Suho as you kept your eyes searching around.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice whispered in your ear. Suho sat on your side, he looked at you with a teasing smile.

You hissed. "No." You rolled your eyes then you averted your gaze back to the stage.

Suho just smiled as he looked at you. "A snob princess." He thought.

It was already 7PM. The programs starts.

"A pleasent evening ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the first ever Acquaintance Night of Two Moon Academy! I know that most of us had been waiting this Night to finally happen and so here we are. However, before we could fully enjoy this evening, in behalf of our beloved President-nim, may I call on Mr. Lee Dok Sin, our Head Administration Officer to give us the opening remarks. A round of applause, ladies and gentlemen." Chanyeol said.

Everyone applauded as Sir Lee went up to the stage.

"Good evening everyone! It is indeed my honor to deliver this speech in behalf of the President. As this year, the academy made a big turning point. We all know that this is the first school year, that it opened as a coed institution. And so far, we didn't regret this biggest change. We are actually more happy. This made us to further persevere to provide the most quality education here in South Korea, not just exclusively for boys nor just for girls, but for everyone. And in this event, it clearly proves that all Two Moon students are united. We are all here not just to enjoy, but we are also here to celebrate equality and camaraderie. Once again, good evening and enjoy the Night!" Sir Lee enunciated.

All of the students applauded. Now you're heart was beating like a drum because you were the next one to deliver your speech. Suho could see at the corner of his eyes that you were tensed. He reached out your hand from your lap and squeezed it gently. You looked at him.

"You can do it! Hmm?" He uttered as he gave you a comforting smile.

You sighed. "Thank you." You replied. Then you stood and went at the side of the stage to be ready.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, it is a pleasure to introduce the next speaker for this evening. The person behind this event, our first female Two Moon Supreme Student Officer, Ms. Han Min Na. Let's give her a warm of applause!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

He went down the stage to escort you on going up.

"Fighting Minnie!" He whispered and smiled.

"Gomawo Channie." You replied back.

Then he went on the side, to the emcee's seat.

You sighed. All eyes on you now. Then you looked at the VIP table, all of them are smiling at you. Sehun even mouthed "Fighting noona!". You smiled. As you began..

"To our dear and highly respected President and Board of Trustees, to the administration and faculty staff, to my fellow students, guest, ladies and gentlemen, good evening. As the officer of this academy, I would like to thanked all of you, for coming tonight. This event actually has one goal. From its name Acquaintance Night, I hope that we will not leave this hall, without meeting new people and making new friends. Be acquainted and build new connections. And tonight, I would like to grab this opportunity, to express my deepest gratitude to all the people who made this event possible. These people who worked hard out of their cooperation and support. To Mr. Lee, to all event committees which were headed by the Club Presidents, to the volunteers, to my friends..." You looked at Chanyeol as he smiled.

As you continued, "and to our former Supreme Student Officer Mr. Kim Jun Myeon, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU. I could never do this without you. Thus, I hoped that all of you would appreciate everything we had prepared for this evening. Enjoy the night!"

You heard the crowd cheered and clapped as you were done speaking. Sehun giddily went up to escort you as you stepped down the stage.

Chanyeol thanked you for your wonderful speech. It was now the highlight of the evening. He called out the front act performers for CN BLUE. The students were now starting to occupy the dance floor. Some were roaming around to meet new people.

Suho told you that CN BLUE had just arrived and they were at the dressing room and the manager was looking for you.

-------------------------------------------------

On your way to the dressing room, you couldn't help but be excited. You were a huge fan of CN BLUE and Kang Minhyuk was your ultimate crush. Suho was about to open the door but you halted him.

"Min Na? What are you doing?" He asked, he looked at you with his one brow raised.

"I don't think I can come inside." You said.

"And why?" Suho asked, he's starting to be impatient.

"Because I might faint when I see them." You replied.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you if that happens." He assured.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes! Oh for God's sake Min Na-ah! Are we now going in?!" He exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.

You nodded. Then Suho gently knocked and as the door opened, you squeezed your eyes several times if you were only dreaming.

It was Yonghwa who opened the door. He smiled and greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Suho bowed and also greeted and as he looked at you, you were just staring at Yonghwa.

"Hyung who's that? Is that manager hyung?" Minhyuk asked who just appeared behind him. Then he saw you, his face turned into crimson while you were there still flabbergasted.

"Who is this beautiful girl?" He whispered to Yonghwa.

Then suddenly, their manager just came. You and Suho went inside the room along with him. You saw Jonghyun vocalizing while Jongshin was playing his guitar. They both greeted and smiled as you entered.

"Good evening sir! This is Miss Han Min Na, the academy's student officer." Suho said as he introduced you to their manager. You both shook hands. Then Suho and their manager conversed. You were still there standing and couldn't believe that you were in one room with your idols.

Yonghwa observed that Minhyuk was all the time staring at you. "Ya! Don't just sit down there, go and talk to her!" He said.

Jonghyun and Jongshin chuckled. You noticed that they were looking at you while they were laughing. Yonghwa approached you as Minhyuk was clinging on his arm like a child.

"Hi! We are glad that you invited us here in your school!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

You were frozen. You don't know what to say.

"Is she okay?" Minhyuk whispered to Yonghwa who was still clinging on his arm.

You realized that they were talking about you.

"I-i'm s-sorry I couldn't just believe that... Oh I don't know.. I am y-your big fan.. Omo! This is j-just amazing!" You said almost stuttered and out of your mind.

Yonghwa and Minhyuk exchanged looks and smiled.

"Wow! Thank you!" Yonghwa said.

Minhyuk then reached both your hands from your side. You were surprised.

He smiled at you. "Your hands are cold." He squeezed it gently and looked at your eyes. "You are so pretty." He said and he kissed your hand. You felt your heart about to burst.

Jonghyun was secretly capturing a photos of you and Minhyuk while Yonghwa and Jongshin were giggling.

"Hey! You guys! What the heck are you doing?" Their manager said as he caught the three. Suho and him were done talking.

"Oh nothing." Jonghyun said as he instantly hid his phone on his pocket.

Suho saw Minhyuk holding both of your hands. He intentionally cleared his throat.

You instantly pulled away from Minhyuk's hands.

"Okay! Get ready guys. In just 10 minutes you will be performing on stage." Their manager said.

Suho went on your side. "You are definitely starstruck eh?" He said.

You nodded. Then he grabbed your hand as he tagged you along.

"Ahm excuse me. Would it be okay if my friend would take a picture with you guys?" Suho asked the CN BLUE.

You were shocked with what he said.

"Sure!" They said in unison.

Without hesitation you happily strike a pose with them while Suho captured the photo.

After that you repeatedly thanked them.

"Waiiit!" Minhyuk said as he took out his phone.

"Can we have a selca together?" He asked.

You were surprised. "Me?"

He nodded. Then he positioned his phone as he leaned his face closer to yours as you both smiled.

Then Minhyuk looked at you. "I'm so happy to meet you. I hope we will see each other again." He said as he winked at you.

You just smiled. Then their manager was already calling them. He waved goodbye at you as he joined his group as they went to the backstage.

You and Suho were left as both of you were standing outside the dressing room.

You screamed. Suho was bolted from the blue. You looked at him and hugged him.

"Omoo! Gomawo Suho-ssi!! I will never ever forget this night!! Thank you so much!!" You exclaimed.

You pulled away. Suho just looked at you. His heart again beating like a drum.

"Anything for you." He muttered.

After that both of you went back to the hall.

----------------

My apologies if ever you encounter wrong spelling or grammatical errors.

And for those who are new reading this Fan Fic, if you hate spoilers, might as well avoid reading the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU! MAHAL KO KAYO!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
12K 616 7
••• ❝ tragedy. it was pure tragedy when she claimed she didn't believe in love. ❞ ••• //short story// //Spin-off to ' Heartbreak '//
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...