Diabolik Lovers One Shots

By alexhtd

The title says all. I write one shots for all the brothers: • Sakamaki • Mukami • Tsukinami Characters are n... More

The two - Yuuma Mukami X Reader
The period - Ruki Mukami x Reader
Cuddle with me - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Royal - Reiji Sakamaki x Reader
Unanswered phone calls - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader
Happy Birthday Shu!! x Reader
I'm here - Laito Sakamaki x Reader
Regret - Ruki Mukami x Reader
Caught (part 1) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Caught (part 2) - Yandere!Kou Mukami x Sad!Reader
Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (1)
Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (2)
High - Laito Sakamaki x Reader [LEMON]
Don't want to love you - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader

Loved - Shin Tsukinami x Insecure!Reader

6.9K 128 19
By alexhtd

Everything about you was a lie.

Not that you didn't existed. Oh no, you existed alright.

You existed a bit too much.

You let everyone always know that you were there. Your appearence alone was enough to demand all attention from male and female.

You made sure your hair was always in place and shining. Your face was always covered in carefully applied make up, making sure nobody was looking elsewhere too soon before giving you attention. Your skin was adorned with the lightest of scars, on your face as well as your body. You would never even think about showing them anybody, for you were scared of being rejected. You made sure everything was covered by a thin and maybe, if needed, a thick layer of concealer and foundation. Your nails seemed to be polished as a result of you taking good care of them every day.

Those alone were enough to please the eye and tempte man and woman. But you didn't stop there.

You needed to be a hundred percent sure that nobody would dare to betray you as well as to not lay a finger upon you. Because if they did, you would be exposed and be alone again. And that was exactly what you were trying to avoid by becoming the most dazzling, lovely, mesmeric damsel out of all.

You acted as someone you were not in front of others. It was as if you needed to succeed playing this role or else your school musical would be a disaster just because of you.

You acted like a woman that was never mad, never sad. Never was she tempted by anything, never would she accept her human normalities. You never gave in, you were the female every damsel would only dream to be. You were living the dreams of others while for you it was a mere nightmare.

You couldn't be yourself. You had dug your own grave already. If you were to go back to the real you, people would only hate you, would they not? They would surely be disgusted by the act you have been living by all this time. They would look you in the eyes, then at all your flaws, turn away their heads and laugh. Right?

They did it before, so why wouldn't they do it again?

You had always raised your head and walked past them, always pretending to ignore them. Their hurtful comments never failed to reach your ears though.

'Sickening.'

'Foul.'

'Too rotten, do you not agree, love?'

All the detestable words leaving their lips scarred you, haunting you to this day. They made you believe you were not good enough. Not even a peasant would want you, not that you thought of them lowly, you just thought too lowly of yourself.

Be that as it may, there was someone. A certain man that was even more captivated by your beauty then anyone else. He was not affected by your facade, but by the true you.

The you, you have been hiding for so long now. But, how was that possible? Who could possibly endure looking at you for more then two seconds before turning their back?

This man, however, could.

What he could not was to avert his eyes from you, be it during the day or night. He was, as they call it, peculiar. He was a vampire.

He was imperfect himself, so what reason did he have to judge other beings?

Furthermore, he was entranced by you. Your scars, your body, your eyes, your lips, your nose, your cheeks, your delicate hands, your personality, your emotions, your heart.

Being a vampire gave him a bundle of advantages when it came to you. For one, he could see what you were feeling anytime. He focused on your expression, something he could do from great distances, and read it easily. He could hear your heartbeat, he heard your blood pump through your veins. He always knew where you were. Always.

It was almost like he was obsessed.

Except, he just wanted to make you his and show you how great the world could really be.

So by that means, he had to approach you somehow.

And so he did.

You were not dressed in anything big and fancy for today. There were not any special or important events anywhere in the village nor on the loyal properties, so you had the time to go to the market.

You put on a simple white dress and a simple (F/C) corset around your mid section. You did not grab your coat, for the weather was quite fair. You slipped on your worn out slippers, the base made out of wood and the straps from straw. You let your (H/L) lose, hoping no one would recognize you. Not that you did not do your make-up, simply because your clothing looked ragged.

You set foot out of your house and moved towards the shops. You walked slowly past the shops and stalls, occasionally buying things here and there. 

You started getting an uneasy feel, as if someone was watching you, recognizing you. As soon as you realized that that must've indeed been the case, you did not dare to lift your chin anymore. Looking at the ground you turned and started walking out of there. You needed to get away before they would confirm that the uncared looking woman was you. 

But just as you turned around it finally happened. The moment he had hoped for for so long had finally come. 

You clashed against a broad, muscled torso and your face mushed against soft fabric. At that moment you couldn't help but breath in the now confirmed man's scent. It was calming yet exciting at the same time. 

Instantly realizing what you were doing you rapidly backed off and walked around the man murmuring a quick 'I apologize'. Before you could flee however, he grabbed your arm. You came to a halt and kept your face down even though your back was opposed to him. 

''An aplogize doesn't satisfy me, miss. I would rather have you do something.''

You raised your head. ''And what would that something be, if I am allowed to ask?''

He swiftly turned you around and raised your chin with his index finger before you could even dream about hiding your face from him. 

As soon as your eyes met, you both froze. He had never really looked into your eyes and you were stunned by this beautiful man. His golden eye, his , his cute nose, everything was enthralling. He was someone unique, that much was clear. He wore glasses and an eye patch covering his left eye. By what means?

The man snapped out of it and smiled. Your eyes shifted to his smile admiring it before you realized what you were doing and looked back at his eyes again while a slightly red hue appeared on the highest point of your cheeks. This made the man grin and adore your adorableness.

''I want you to go apple picking with me.''

Immediatly your mouth opened to refuse, but he beat you to it. ''And you have no right to refuse after you bumped into me just now.''

You thought about it. He had already seen you and seemed strangely ok with you, it certainly wouldn't hurt to go out for once. 

''Will we be alone there? Or will others be present?''

With others you of course meant the nobels. And he knew it too, how could he not?

''I will make sure we are the only ones present. If that is what you wish of course.''

''Yes,'' you answered too quickly. 

He merely smiled at you with a sadness clouding his smile. How could you even think about yourself so negatively to keep hiding yourself. You were beautiful, you were lovely. You were what he wanted. 

''Then, we should go,'' he grinned.

''What, now? But what about my groceries? And I am not ready to go yet, I have to change.'' 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you with him towards a (Horse/C) horse you could make out not far from you. ''Well, that's too bad then. You will have to bring everyhting with you.''

Once you reached the horse he helped you up to sit sideways, slightly behind so there would be room for him. The horse moved his behind legs a bit but did not do anything after. The man handed you your bag and hopped in front of you. As soon as the horse moved forward you grabbed his shirt with your free hand hoping that you would not fall. 

You had nothing to worry about either way, he wouldn't ever let you fall. He would help you up.

''You still haven't told me your name,'' he spoke.

''It is (Y/N) (L/N).'' There was no reason not to trust him anymore after sitting behind him on his horse. ''Yours?''

''Shin. Shin Tsukinami.'' 

***

''It is too high,'' you said as you moved on to another tree. 

''Nothing is too high to reach, hon'.'' 

Shin started jumping in place to reach the beauty of an apple making you laugh at his form. 

He had started calling you by nicknames ever since you arrived at the forest. You did not say anyhting though, you felt loved. It was quite bizarre but it did.

After having jumped ridiculously for what lasted about a minute, Shin too gave up and proceeded to sit on the ground panting. 

You chuckled slightly, ''You almost look like a wolf panting like that and your red hair covering parts of your face.'' 

Shin's eyes widened and he ignored your oh-so-true remark.

You walked over to him and being careful of your dress, you sat on his shoulders at once. He instantly regained composure and turned his head to look up at you. 

''Weren't you the one to tell me that nothing is too high to reach? Come on, get up Shin!''

His eyes began glinting and he slowly rose, cautious of not letting you drop. As soon as he did you stretched your arm and grabbed the tree branch. After pulling it down you grabbed the apple. 

''Got it,'' you informed Shin as he lowered you. 

After a while of picking the highest apples with Shin climbing trees and you cathing them as he threw them into your 'dress basket', you both sat on the grass leaning against a huge tree. You had dropped the apples in front of you and Shin and you started eating the apples. 

''Babes, why do we not try biting into an apple at the same time like all those actors?''

You felt your face grow warm after hearing him call you 'babes', which you had never heard before, and his request.

''But, that is an act only lovers do,'' you barely managed to get out without stammering.

Shin made a face making him look like he was thinking hard, which of course did not fool you.

''Then, be my lover (Y/N).''

''I am unable to-''

''Say no more. Everything you will tell me and thereby yourself are lies. Your intension just now was to reject me one way or another, was it not? But why, I ask myself.'' He softly cupped the side of your face as his other hand laced together with yours. 

''Shin, you'll do wrong by having me by your side. I am unwanted. Do you want others to look at you whilst shaming you too? Not only that, but I can not provide you what you need. I have issues communicating with others. If I am unable to do that, how will I keep you happy?''

''Listen. You are everything I have ever hoped for, (Y/N). I long to be with you, to hold you under the stars, to dance with you midst everyone else whilst ignoring them. Think about it, would that not be great? You think so very low about yourself even when there is absolutely no reason to. I want you to stop it, alright? You are beautiful, you are kind, I admire every single thing about you. All your insecurities, I love them all.'' 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He dropped and rested his head on your shoulder and you took the chance to inhale his scent as he did too.

''Please, listen to me. You are magnificent. Do not listen to the ones telling you otherwise. They only do so because you are different them their standarts. You are way above those.''

A moment of silence past between you two. Shin lifted his head and grabbed a perfect red apple. He bit into it and looked at you with sparkling eyes. You slowly reached out and grabbed the side of the apple. 

And finally you bit into the apple confirming your love.

Bonus:

''Shin, please, calm down first before you go out,'' you stopped him from leaving the house. 

He sighed and sat on the couch, ''You're right, I'm sorry.''

''Is it possible you are thirsty? You have been keeping from drinking for a while now,'' you smiled as you went and sat on his lap.

He looked at you with a sad expression. ''That is only because I hurt you.''

''Shin, it is fine, I promise. You are always so careful. This way you will hurt both of us emotionally, did you think about that? Getting mad at everything will take its toll on us. Until you can't handle it either.''

You pushed your hair back and exposed your neck and shoulder. ''Next time, don't be so stubborn about it.''

Without waisting another second he bit into your skin and started sucking. 

''Oh and also,'' you said out of breath, ''I bought you nuts while you were gone a few days ago.'' 

He retracted his teeth and panted against your damaged skin. ''What kind?'' he panted and licked the pouring blood.

''Different kinds, one of them peanuts.''

''Thank you, My All.''

----------

Ahem yes, a super long one shot because I hadn't published for some time (I had warned you though... I think). I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote & comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...