Before These Trials

By xoxo_Prince

So far, things have been going great for Deon. He's happy with his family, happy with his school, and happy w... More

On.
Tw.
Th.
Fo.
Fi.
Si.
Se.
Ei.
Ni.
Te.
El.
Tw.lv
Th.teen
Fo.teen
Fi.teen
Si.teen
Se.teen
Ei.teen
Ni.teen
Tw.ty
Tw.ty One
Tw.ty Two
Tw.ty Three
Tw.ty Four
Tw.ty Five
Tw.ty Six
Tw.ty Eight
Tw.ty Nine
Th.ty
Th.ty One
Th.ty Two
Th.ty Three
Th.ty Four
Th.ty Five
Th.ty Six
Th.ty Seven
Th.ty Eight
Th.ty Nine

Tw.ty Seven

77 7 0
By xoxo_Prince

" Are you sure he's going to be okay? " my mother asked, feeling my head for the hundreth time today.

" I'm sure. Candice and Brandon are coming over to stay with me. " I told her, groggily. I was starting to lose my voice.

" I was really hoping that you could come. Drew and I won't be able to finess dad without you. " Tia said, laughing. I laughed, coughing roughly.

" Please, don't make me laugh. " I turned away from her.

" Alright, baby, we're gone. " my mother kissed my forehead.

" And I'll send Sean through here to check on you, and make sure that you take your medicine. " my father drilled me, kissing my forehead as well.

" It'll be boring without you. " Drew pouted as they walked out of the room, Candice and Brandon walking past them.

" That's what your ass get for bragging, now you're stuck in the house. " Candice sassed, flopping down on my bed.

" I'm just glad to be away from home. Don't worry, I will not be near your contagious ass. " Breezy laughed.

" Fuck both of y'all. " I rolled me eyes, turning over in my bed. " Kick rocks, I'm going to sleep. "

I slowly drifted off, and two hours later, woke up to the smell of something cooking. It couldn't have been Brandon or Candice, neither one of them could cook well enough. I walked into the kitchen, rolling my eyes as Sean stood there.

" To be so sick, you still catch a mean attitude. " he smiled.

" I just cannot shake your ass, can I? " I joked.

" I don't see why you would want to. " he shrugged his shoulders, cockily. " But I'm making ny mothers famous baked potato soup. It always makes me feel better when I'm sick, so I decided to help you out. "

" I'll say thank you when I taste it. "

" Fair. " he nodded.

There was a knock on the door, and I walked over to it, opening it. I expected to see Candice or Brandon, but I got another person.

" What are you doing out of bed? " he panicked, pushing past me.

" The most important question is what are you doing here? Don't you have a Christmas jamboree to attend? "

" I was passing through, and I decided to come and check on you. " he looked over to Sean. " Who is that? "

" That's Sean, he works for my father. " I shook my head, trying to shake the headache that I was starting to get.

" Wassup? " he nodded towards the kitchen, walking me back to my room. " Your parents left? "

" Yeah, not too long ago. " he tucked me under the covers. He walked into my bathroom, grabbing the bottle of alcohol.

" You tryna' light me on fire? " I joked, coughing hard.

" Learn when to shut up, and this is going to help break your fever. " he chuckled.

" Oooo, hey Joseph? " Candice eyed Jay, twisting into the room.

" Tre, who is that in the kitchen? " Brandon asked, taking his jacket off.

" Someone who works for my dad. " I winced at the intense pain in my head. " Fucking sinuses. "

" Here you go, bud. " Sean said, walking into the room with a bowl of the soup. He sat it down on my lap, carefully. " It's more in there, if anybody else wants some. "

" Only if you feed it to me. " Candice batted her eyes. I wanted to laugh so bad, but I couldn't.

" Anyways, I'm heading out. I'll lock up, and make sure that everything is tidy before I go. I'll probably be back later. " he told me and I nodded as he exited the room.

" I don't like him. " Jay stated, immediately.

" I said the same thing, but once you get to know him, he's cool. " I defended him, stirring the soup.

" It's just the vibe he gives me, I know he's up to something. " I was still trying to figure out the right time to tell my father what I heard that day.

" Well the vibe I'm getting is in my gut. " Candice moaned. The boys hated when she talked like that, because it was almost like a specific code that only a few of us understood.

" I don't think it's that long. " I spooned a mouthful of the soup, thanking the heavens.

" See, this is why I hate hanging with y'all. Dick, dick, dick, is always the subject. " Breezy complained.

" That's Candice nasty ass. " I replied.

" I can be a hoe, Im single. You on the other hand? You got all the hoes. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Comin in hot By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

1K 107 35
Comin' in hot, comin' in hot, no chill for me Comin' in hot, comin' in hot, red wine and weed *** Adam runs a bar together with his husband. They're...
339K 10.3K 9
Louis and Harry grew up together, and were best friends even in their earliest memories. They are 12 years old when Louis has to move to Australia, a...
204K 6.5K 12
Monophobia. the fear of being alone. Harry was cursed with this and was truly terrified of being left and being alone. But he also had the problem of...
2.6K 41 26
Peachez Goes through things and it's starting to mentally change her. way of thinking. She have a full road of choices to make. Someone Trys to kill...