Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

De xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... Mais

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-

4.3K 65 19
De xxfall3nros3sxx

Savannah woke up in a large bedroom. It’s design was mostly cool blues and gray it made her feel a lot calmer. “Where am I?” Sitting up her head began to spin slightly, she examined her body and realized all her cuts were bandaged up and she looked in much better shape now, her knee however still managed to throb in pain.

“It will take a week for your knee to be completely fine, you just irritated the muscles..” The familiar voice made Savannah feel some what uncomfortable, and she glared at him. “Why did you bring me here, wolf!” Ben mocked her beginning to laugh “Why must you ask so many questions, human!” At this time Savannah was stunned her mouth was slightly opened as she decided on her next words. Ben beat her to it.

“Let’s get you something to eat, come on” He held his hand out for her to take, looking at him uncertainty settled in, but regardless she grabbed onto his hand and lifted herself off of the bed. “Was that so hard, I know vampires are lame but you can trust a wolf” Ben grinned but it faltered as Savannah gave him a look.

“Well you kidnapped me from my kidnappers so in all honesty you are no better, now when can I go back.. Vincent must be worried” The last part came out as a whisper and Savannah noticed Ben’s expression. “You can leave once your knee is better” His words had no emotion in them and Savannah began to question what was wrong.

“This place is a lot smaller than the vampires..” Ben rolled his eyes at Savannah’s statement taking immediate offense. “Yeah well sorry sweetheart, sorry that we can’t be as amazing as your precious blood suckers” Savannah immediately stopped walking. “I was going to say that I liked how it felt like a home.. You arrogant jerk” This time as she began walking she walked on her own, limping.

As Savannah tried to put more weight on her foot she felt a painful thrust of pain. “Oww” She cried as the pain brought a fresh coat of tears to her eyes. Ben place his arms around her waist and pulled her upright and off of her one leg. “Be careful..” His words were very soft, very careful. Gulping the breath she realized she was holding in, Savannah was thankful.

“Thanks, for a kidnapper you are actually kind of nice” Ben grinned at the compliment before he realized they were in the kitchen now. “We have a cook but were nothing like those vampires, here there are no slaves we do most of our stuff on our own..” Savannah couldn’t help but to feel impressed, for animals they sure treated each other like human beings..

They both sat down at the table and Ben put a glass of orange juice and a plate of breakfast in front of Savannah, who looked at the food oddly. She hadn’t had a home cooked meal since she’d been with the vampires. “So it’s just you here?” Savannah asked as the both of them began to eat. “Well my parents died when I was a lot younger, it’s just me and my brother, Stephen the one you met already” Savannah looked down at her bandages. “Yeah…” She said thoughtfully, Ben began to laugh. 

“You’re quite the humorous one, look I know you don’t want to be here that long, so I won’t force you to be.. But I mean I want to get to know you this week and we have a lot of stuff to discuss.. Some of it will be life changing for you..”

As Ben went on, Savannah just got more confused. She wasn’t sure what he was talking about or where this was all coming from, it had only been one day that she’s been here. “I belong with the vampires now, I could never escape..” Ben looked at Savannah now as they both finished eating.. He didn’t say anything just looked at her, observed her face, her emotions.

“I have some clothes for you, If you’d like” Savannah looked down and realized she was wearing her dirty clothes from the previous day still. “Maybe a shower too” He added. Savannah nodded. “That would be nice” Ben smiled and helped Savannah up and back up the stairs to the bathroom.

Savannah took a very hot shower, the heat felt very good on her knee, but it was hard keeping her balance. What shocked Savannah the most was how nice this guy was, the vampires were nothing like him. He is a wolf, aren’t dogs supposed to be very loyal companions, Savannah suddenly pictured herself kissing Ben.

Shaking her head furiously she blushed madly and decided to get out of the shower, once she dried off there were clean clothes laid out for her. They were skinny jeans, flats and a over the shoulder sweater, with a white tank top to go under. Savannah was stunned, how had they managed to get a hold of all of this, and the under garments, she blushed as she realized that Ben handled them.

Once dry, She brushed her bright red hair and let it fall against her shoulders. Opening he bathroom door carefully Savannah stepped out into the hall, and realized she had no clue where to go. “Hey there” Jumping from the fright, Savannah glared at Ben. “Sorry, you’re easy to scare..” Savannah rolled her eyes. Ben reached for her hand to help her walk only it made Savannah blush.

“You smell better.” Ben laughed as Savannah glared once more. “I really make you glare a lot huh?” Savannah shrugged. “Now you’re not talking?” Ben asked nervously. Savannah shrugged this time, on the inside she was laughing, payback is a bitch. “Oh come one” Ben groaned as he walked Savannah back into the room she was already in. “Don’t worry I changed the sheet and stuff.. I hope you don’t mind my cooties” Ben laughed to himself. Savannah shrugged once more and this time he rolled his eyes.

“You know I’m starting to believe you’re doing this on purpose..” Ben stammered letting Savannah sit on his bed. She shrugged once more. “You are!” He accused before she started laughing, nodding her head, Ben looked at her shocked. “Not nice, sweetheart” Savannah just stuck her tongue out at him. “It wasn’t nice to kidnap me either” Ben was caught off guard.

“Come on, you can’t tell me you miss that place?” Savannah looked away from him. “I don’t, I just… there is someone there who I miss” Thinking Vincent made Savannah feel nervous. What if he was out looking for her. “Don’t worry he’s not looking for you, he hasn’t even tried… He doesn’t care about you Savannah” Ben’s word cut through Savannah like a knife. “I don’t believe you, you warned me about the forest he told me to be careful, he is looking for me!” 

Savannah’s voice was raised at he end. “Why are you getting so upset if you claim you don’t believe me?” Ben’s words made Savannah think instantly. Why was she so defensive? Was it because she truly didn’t trust Vincent, after all he hasn’t proved to be all that great.. They have been arguing.. “I-I..” 

“Exactly” Ben cut her off, and sat next to her. He placed his hands on either side of her and leaned in to her. “You can’t trust them, Especially him of all people, He killed your mother! How could you forgive him, I can only imagine what she thinks” Savannah pushed Ben away from her and sat up. “What are you talking about?” She asked tears brimmed her eyes. “What do you mean?” He asked back.

“I am just saying that it’s messed up that you forgave your mothers killer, it’s like one of those sick love stories that are pointless..” Ben was caught off guard as Savannah reached for him, her tiny hands were clasped tightly around his. “Ben, what do you mean?”

At this point in time Ben had finally realized what was wrong. She didn’t even know the truth, she was lied to. “I can’t believe this..” He said harshly. “Those blood sucking leeches…I knew they were bad but I didn’t think they were that bad!” 

“They told me my mother was killed in a car accident, and I remember it, I was there!” Savannah was more confused now than ever she had that memory so it must be true. “Vincent drove the truck that destroyed your mother’s car.. It was all their plan.. Then they went back and kidnapped you once she was gone.. Everyone knows about it, I can’t believe they lied to you..” Ben felt sympathetic now, he felt more bad for Savannah than he had felt for anyone.

“Vincent, I trusted him.. I…” Savannah felt her tears. “You fell in love with the very vampire that killed your mother, that is adorable” Ben knew his words earned him douche bag of the year award but he couldn’t stand the fact that she fell for Vincent, a blood sucker.

“Get away from me, I don’t love him! You’re nothing but a heartless wolf!” Savannah then pushed Ben away from her. “Get out” She glared menacingly. “It’s my room.. So no” He snapped back at her. “Then fine, I will leave” Savannah’s words proved to be a lie as she couldn’t stand, Ben wrapped his arms around her tightly.

Without fighting, Savannah just cried. She didn’t care who was letting her cry, she just wanted to let it out. 

All this time, her mother’s death was a lie. 

[[ Author's note:: Yeah it was late sorry. I culd make up a million excuses, they would be thr truth but I did tell you guys I would update and it's been like three days, Sorry. I'm trying though... ]]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.1K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
146 0 9
The sequal to Weakness that broke through. What more could go wrong in one girls life? After the death of all her friends she gets kidnapped and take...
104 28 11
Vampires have long been known for their cruel behavior befitting of a beast. Many humans live in fear of them and rightfully so. In recent years huma...
1.3K 22 22
This is the story of a "family" of friends. they are all supernaturals of some kind. The main girl is a vampire who's name is Anastasia but people ca...