Watch My Back As I Move On

By PureRandomness101

Haruno Sakura, it is the name of a kunoichi that has been seen weak her whole life. She's been left behind by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Escape The Maze In The Mansion
Chapter 2: Introductions...or Is It?
Chapter 3: Grocery
Chapter 4: First Lunch With Everyone
Chapter 5: A Hallway of Murderous Chakra
Chapter 6: Good...But Not Enough
Chapter 7: You Let Your Guard Down
Chapter 8: Monster
Chapter 9: Readying For The Festival
Chapter 10: Don't Hide Your Beauty
Chapter 11: Babysitting
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Sudden War; Hellish Training
Chapter 14: In Love With The Blossom
Chapter 15: Village Hidden In The Clouds
Chapter 16: Heart of The Village...Or Is It?
Chapter 17: Trial of Insects?!
Chapter 18: Sand To Living
Chapter 19: Exploding Butterflies
Chapter 20: Tyrants
Chapter 21: Black Figure
Chapter 22: Safe and Sound
Chapter 23: Split Up
Chapter 24: Troublesome Statues
Chapter 25: In The Battlefield
Chapter 26: Let's Go Back Home
Chapter 27: Chakra Strings
Chapter 28: Tag Along
Chapter 29: Beheaded
Chapter 30: Dog Days I
Chapter 31: Dog Days II
Chapter 32: Dog Days II.V
Chapter 33: Dog Days III
Chapter 34: Ignore The Kyuubi
Chapter 35: Thank You
Chapter 36: Swimwear
Chapter 37: Traps
Chapter 38: Hunt For The Entrance
Chapter 39: Unique Way of Caring
Chaper 40: Drowned Peace
Chapter 41: Amusement Park
Chapter 42: Fight To Protect
Chapter 43: Protect You Until I Die
Chapter 44: Forgive Me
Chapter 45: Mistakes
Chapter 46: Agree With The Operation
Chapter 47: Bet To Convince
Chapter 48: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 49: Is That True?
Chapter 50: Unraveled Truth
Chapter 51: Formation For The Operation
Chapter 53: Hopeless Fight
Chapter 54: Desperate Measures at Desperate Times
Chapter 55: Back From Heaven
Chapter 56: Spirit in the Material World
Chapter 57: A Queen's Silver Locks
Chapter 58: Unbearable Heat
Chapter 59: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 60: See You Some Time Again
Chapter 61: Goodbye, Sensei
Chapter 62: That Time of the Year (Epilogue)

Chapter 52: End of The Game

4.3K 168 30
By PureRandomness101

"I'll come back with Kabuto's head." Sakura whispered with shadows covering her eyes as she walked away to catch up on Itachi.

Sasori clicked his tongue when Shikamaru managed to attach a shadow to Sasori. "It's game over for you." Shikamaru lazily said. "I don't think so, un." Deidara shouted as he jumped down from his clay bird, ambushing Shikamaru from behind. Shikamaru's eyes widened once he felt chakra from behind him. Deidara released a spider. He formed a handsign with a grin on his face. "Katsu!" He shouted. Shikamaru jumped back to avoid the explosion, undoing the jutsu in the process.

"I think it'll be better if we work with our partner, brat." Sasori said, smirking at this and took out a scroll.  "Seconded danna, un." Deidara said grinning as he molded the clay in several forms. In a puff of smoke, thousands of puppets and explosive clays can be seen surrounding Shikamaru. "Troublesome." Shikamaru murmured. 'Now what to do?' Shikamaru asked himself as he became cautious of Sasori and Deidara.

"Ahh, by the way, danna, un." Deidara started. "What, brat?" He answered. "I brought my opponent here, un." Deidara answered grinning as he saw Sasori twitch in annoyance. "Ino!" Shikamaru shouted as Ino came running into the battle field. "You're too troublesome, brat." Sasori said. "That's my line." Shikamaru lazily said as Ino stood in stance.

Hidan gave a maniacal laugh as he licked Chouji's blood from his scythe. Chouji glared at him with a horrified look on his face. "Prepare to f**king feel awesome." Hidan said as he stabbed his thigh, shouting in agony and pleasure of being hurt. Chouji held in the shout of agony as his glare towards Hidan hardened. "Yamato-san." Chouji called out, signaling Yamato. Hidan's eyes widened when a figure flew past him, towards Naruto. "F**king s**t! They already know!" Hidan shouted as he turned his back on Chouji.

Chouji took this chance as his arms and hands grew into a larger size. He seized Hidan, making him incapable of moving. "F**k!" Hidan cursed. But he was somehow relieved when familiar tendrils entered his peripheral vision.

Meanwhile...

Itachi stopped on his tracks when eyes similar to his met his gaze. "Itachi." Sasuke said, venom present in his voice. "Otouto." Itachi monotonously acknowledged. Within a blink of an eye, the two engaged into a battle. A battle to death.

Sakura ran as fast as she can towards where Itachi is. "I'm sure Sasuke found a way towards Itachi." She muttered under her breath. "And I'm sure they are at each other's necks by now." She continued. Not a minute later, she arrived at where Itachi is only to see Sasuke and him exchanging blows.

"Sakura." Itachi monotonously said, making Sakura look at him as he blocked Sasuke's katana with his kunai. "Go. I'll catch up." He monotonously cointinued. Sakura nodded and turned her back on him, sprinting her way towards the hokage tower.  'Sasuke's hatred for Itachi followed by Kabuto's jutsu. What would happen to Itachi?' Sakura thought.

Sakura reached the hokage tower and barged into the office through the window, only to see an empty room. "Where?" Sakura wondered as she made her way towards the roof top. She focused chakra on her eyes to have her sight sharpened excessively. She gazed around the village, looking for the sought out opponent.

She saw Pein dealing with Asuma, Kurenai and Gai. Konan dealing with Neji, Tenten and Lee. Zetsu and Tobi dealing with Hinata, Kiba, Shino and Sai.

Sakura's eyes widened when she saw Kabuto approaching Kisame and Naruto from underground. She stopped flowing her chakra to her eyes and closed her eyes, hoping to relax it even for a few seconds.

A few seconds later, Sakura ran full speed towards the core of their formation, towards Kabuto, Kisame and Naruto. She turned and saw Kisame engaging in a battle with Yamato.

Sakura gritted her teeth when Kabuto emerged from the ground, right behind Naruto. Kabuto glanced at her way and smirked at her as he knocked Naruto out. 'I'm sure the Kyuubi will come in handy once I begin my plan to rule over the four elemental nations.' Kabuto thought as all the Akatsuki members including Naruto got caught in Kabuto's jutsu. Sakura was running towards Kabuto at full speed but gradually slowed down when she felt the jutsu enter her mind. A few seconds later, Sakura's eyes turned dead. Kabuto's smirk grew wider as he made his way towards Sakura. "Who would've thought you'd end up in my palms?" He said, reaching a hand to caress Sakura's cheek.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 33
Haruno Sakura finds herself falsely accused of murder and unwillingly became an Akatsuki member. Seeking justice for herself, she accepts Sasuke's 'c...
181K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
21K 1.4K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...