Chapter 52: End of The Game

"I'll come back with Kabuto's head." Sakura whispered with shadows covering her eyes as she walked away to catch up on Itachi.

Sasori clicked his tongue when Shikamaru managed to attach a shadow to Sasori. "It's game over for you." Shikamaru lazily said. "I don't think so, un." Deidara shouted as he jumped down from his clay bird, ambushing Shikamaru from behind. Shikamaru's eyes widened once he felt chakra from behind him. Deidara released a spider. He formed a handsign with a grin on his face. "Katsu!" He shouted. Shikamaru jumped back to avoid the explosion, undoing the jutsu in the process.

"I think it'll be better if we work with our partner, brat." Sasori said, smirking at this and took out a scroll.  "Seconded danna, un." Deidara said grinning as he molded the clay in several forms. In a puff of smoke, thousands of puppets and explosive clays can be seen surrounding Shikamaru. "Troublesome." Shikamaru murmured. 'Now what to do?' Shikamaru asked himself as he became cautious of Sasori and Deidara.

"Ahh, by the way, danna, un." Deidara started. "What, brat?" He answered. "I brought my opponent here, un." Deidara answered grinning as he saw Sasori twitch in annoyance. "Ino!" Shikamaru shouted as Ino came running into the battle field. "You're too troublesome, brat." Sasori said. "That's my line." Shikamaru lazily said as Ino stood in stance.

Hidan gave a maniacal laugh as he licked Chouji's blood from his scythe. Chouji glared at him with a horrified look on his face. "Prepare to f**king feel awesome." Hidan said as he stabbed his thigh, shouting in agony and pleasure of being hurt. Chouji held in the shout of agony as his glare towards Hidan hardened. "Yamato-san." Chouji called out, signaling Yamato. Hidan's eyes widened when a figure flew past him, towards Naruto. "F**king s**t! They already know!" Hidan shouted as he turned his back on Chouji.

Chouji took this chance as his arms and hands grew into a larger size. He seized Hidan, making him incapable of moving. "F**k!" Hidan cursed. But he was somehow relieved when familiar tendrils entered his peripheral vision.

Meanwhile...

Itachi stopped on his tracks when eyes similar to his met his gaze. "Itachi." Sasuke said, venom present in his voice. "Otouto." Itachi monotonously acknowledged. Within a blink of an eye, the two engaged into a battle. A battle to death.

Sakura ran as fast as she can towards where Itachi is. "I'm sure Sasuke found a way towards Itachi." She muttered under her breath. "And I'm sure they are at each other's necks by now." She continued. Not a minute later, she arrived at where Itachi is only to see Sasuke and him exchanging blows.

"Sakura." Itachi monotonously said, making Sakura look at him as he blocked Sasuke's katana with his kunai. "Go. I'll catch up." He monotonously cointinued. Sakura nodded and turned her back on him, sprinting her way towards the hokage tower.  'Sasuke's hatred for Itachi followed by Kabuto's jutsu. What would happen to Itachi?' Sakura thought.

Sakura reached the hokage tower and barged into the office through the window, only to see an empty room. "Where?" Sakura wondered as she made her way towards the roof top. She focused chakra on her eyes to have her sight sharpened excessively. She gazed around the village, looking for the sought out opponent.

She saw Pein dealing with Asuma, Kurenai and Gai. Konan dealing with Neji, Tenten and Lee. Zetsu and Tobi dealing with Hinata, Kiba, Shino and Sai.

Sakura's eyes widened when she saw Kabuto approaching Kisame and Naruto from underground. She stopped flowing her chakra to her eyes and closed her eyes, hoping to relax it even for a few seconds.

A few seconds later, Sakura ran full speed towards the core of their formation, towards Kabuto, Kisame and Naruto. She turned and saw Kisame engaging in a battle with Yamato.

Sakura gritted her teeth when Kabuto emerged from the ground, right behind Naruto. Kabuto glanced at her way and smirked at her as he knocked Naruto out. 'I'm sure the Kyuubi will come in handy once I begin my plan to rule over the four elemental nations.' Kabuto thought as all the Akatsuki members including Naruto got caught in Kabuto's jutsu. Sakura was running towards Kabuto at full speed but gradually slowed down when she felt the jutsu enter her mind. A few seconds later, Sakura's eyes turned dead. Kabuto's smirk grew wider as he made his way towards Sakura. "Who would've thought you'd end up in my palms?" He said, reaching a hand to caress Sakura's cheek.

To Be Continued...