Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

By kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .2
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Chapter Sixteen

12.4K 349 170
By kiley0

A/N I forgot who made this edit at the top, and I feel really bad, but 100% credit to them. I spent forever trying to find who made this but I couldn't find it. I think I know who made it but I'm not sure. So, credit to them. They are amazing :)

"So the bullet is still in his shoulder?" I scratched the top of my head as I held my phone to my ear.

"Yeah, but-"

"Stiles, if the bullet is still in your dad's shoulder I can't do anything. If it had gone through the other side I would have been there in seconds to help but there is nothing I can do. I'm sorry."

I looked to my side at Scott who was staring at me. "Stop listening" I mouthed to him.

"Bri, you know we don't have the money for this," Stiles pleaded, as if indicating money problems would change the fact that the bullet is still deep in his shoulder.

"Stiles, I'm not going over this again. I can't do anything. I'm sorry," I then hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket.

That was the first time him and I have talked since the break up. I've been avoiding him at all cost but when Lydia told me what happened at the police station of course I had to talk to him.

I made my way back over to Scott, Lydia, Derek, and Parrish. Apparently he had been set on fire and he came out without a scratch...? That just doesn't make sense to me. I may be immortal but some things can kill me. I'm sure if I was set on fire I would be dead. So why isn't he?

"Just tell me one thing," said Jordan. "Are all of you like Lydia?"

I looked at Lydia in confusion. She told him she's a banshee?

"Are you all psychic?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Of course she didn't tell him she's a banshee. He would think she's crazy.

"Psychic?" Derek asked with a small smile.

"Yeah."

"Not exactly..." Scott shrugged.

"Okay. Then what are you?" Parrish asked with utmost confusion.

Scott shared a look with Derek and he just shrugged. Scott smirked and closed his eyes, then opening his Alpha red eyes to Parrish.

He jumped back slightly in surprise. "What the hell?" He muttered under his breath.

He looked at me and I did the same thing, cocking my head to the side.

It took us forever to explain what we are. He just seemed to not believe anything we told him. So since words weren't speaking to him, we showed him our abilities. 

Scott went full werewolf and I compelled Jordan. I didn't make him do much, just 20 push-ups. He was freaked out went he went down to the ground and couldn't stop himself.

Once he had processed everything that was going on, he left. Lydia going along with him.

I said my good bye's to Derek and Scott and drove home. It was late at night so I decided I'd crash, get a good night's rest.

The next morning I woke up early and got ready for school. Living my day out like a normal teenage girl. Trying not to think of the fact that I'm being hunted for money.

I sat through all my classes, took a test, did my homework in free period. I ate lunch with Scott and Malia. We had a normal conversation and didn't even mention the shit we've got going on.

Everything was going great till I got a call from Lydia. Her and Stiles skipped school to try and figure out the cipher key of the list her grandmother left her.

"So what have you tried?" I asked her as I desperately tried to hold my phone and shove my books into my locker.

"Literally everything," She groaned.

"Your name? Your moms name? Your grandmothers name?"

"Yes, yes, and yes. When I say everything, I mean everything."

"Then why are you calling me? I'm not the smart one." I slammed my locker as the bell rang. I tugged my backpack over my shoulder and exited the school.

"I was just calling to see if you had some crazy idea that might work," She sighed and the line was silent before she spoke up again. "So what are you up to?"

"Right now I'm waiting at my car for Malia to hurry her ass out of school so we can leave. Her and I are gonna get ready for the bonfire tonight. Are you going?"

I unlocked my car and slid into the driver's seat, throwing my backpack in my backseat. I stuck the keys into ignition and started the car.

"Please, I have better things to do then stand around a fire with a bunch of drunken teenagers." I could just see her shaking her head right now.

"Well I'm going to try and get drunk. Like, slurring my words and falling on the ground, drunk." Once I finished my sentence, the passenger door flung open and Malia plopped down into the seat.

"That's a stupid idea," I heard Stiles mumble. I guess I was on speaker.

"You're right. It is stupid. But I don't care, I'm getting drunk and having a fun time. Bye Lydia." I hung up the phone and threw it in the cup holder.

 "I will get drunk with you, don't worry my friend," Malia sent me a smile and patted my shoulder.

I just wished people like us could get drunk.

***

Darkness had fallen a couple hours ago. The huge bonfire lighting up campus. Teenagers drinking and dancing to the loud music.

Malia and I had gotten here about an hour ago and in that time, we have drank so much alcohol. Her and I can't really get drunk but with the amount of alcohol we've had, I definitely don't feel myself.

Her and I danced and laughed, having fun for once. I usually wouldn't go to things like this but with the shitty week i've had, this is the best thing ever.

"Hey!" Scott yelled over the music as he approached Malia and I.

"Hey!" I yelled back with a smile on my face.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Malia is helping me get drunk. What are you doing?" I smiled and took a sip of the bottle in my hand.

"Trying to make sure no one gets hurt," He smiled.

"That sounds fun," Malia said and rolled her eyes, taking the bottle out of my hand and taking a gulp.

"I don't want to ruin your night or anything but we kinda can't get drunk," He laughed.

"I've done it once and I can try and do it again. It will work out if I drink a lot really fast." I ran my hand through my hair and moved to the music.

"I've tried that but trust me, you're not going to feel anything." 

"Maybe you should try telling him that," I pointed over to Liam who was sitting at a table drinking with his friend Mason.

"Look I just want to talk," said Scott.

"Well, I just want to dance," I said loudly over the music and took another sip of the vodka in my hand.

"Stiles didn't-," Scott tried explaining.

"I don't want to talk about Stiles. I just want to dance," I sighed out of breath. "And get drunk."

I raised my drink to him and turned around, stumbling into Malia. The both of us began to laugh at our drunken state, both of us finding it hard to stand up. 

"Whoa, whoa!" Scott grabbed onto both of us before we fell.

"You are drunk," Scott said confused, eyeing us both.

"Yup!" Malia laughed out.

"But you can't be," Scott looking around with a worried look on his face.

"Is this what drunk feels like?" Malia asked, leaning her hands on her knees. 

I groaned and held onto my head, "This doesn't feel as good as I hoped."

"I don't think it's supposed to," Scott placed his hand on my shoulder.

I blinked multiple times, my vision becoming blurry as I held onto Scott for support. 

"Brianna..." Scott's voice echoed. He looked at Malia and took the drink from her hand and smelt it. "What's in this? What did you have to drink?"

"Just vodka," She replied.

"Bourbon," I also replied and dropped the bottle in my hand by accident.

Scott looked around and his eyes stopped on someone behind us. "Stay on your feet and keep moving." He informed us and wrapped an arm around me.

I held onto him tightly and grabbed onto Malia's hand, dragging her with us where ever Scott was taking us.

He took us over to the table where Liam was sitting. I plopped down beside him and saw that he wasn't looking to good either.

Scott handed me a bottled water and I took a sip and then handed it to Malia.

"How much has he had to drink?" Scott asked Mason, referring to Liam.

Mason shrugged, "Not enough to get him like this."

"Something's happening. We need to get them out of here, I think we're gonna have to, um..." Scott stumbled a little, blinking rapidly as he looked at his hand.

"How much did you drink?" Mason asked him.

"Nothing. Not even a sip." Scott leaned onto the table and closed his eyes tight.

I looked at Scott worriedly as he opened his eyes, looking around. His eyes sparked as he realized what was happening.

"It's not the drinks. It's the music." Scott stood up, stumbling around. "I have to... I have to turn off the music."

"Don't let them out of your sight," Scott informed a very confused Mason. But he nodded reluctantly and Scott hurried off.

The music kept getting louder and louder, each second I found it harder to consentrate, my head pounding and my vision blurry.

All of the sudden two police men came and picked up Liam, Malia, and I. 

"Let's go," one of them mumbled.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mason asked. "These are my friends."

One of the men placed a hand on his chest, "Your friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out."

"Okay I'll go with them," Mason tried negotiating.

"That won't be necessary," The man argued.

The second guy picked Malia up, then myself. I wanted to fight back but I had barely any strength to keep my head up.

 "I said they're my friends..." Mason said angrily, only to get pushed down my the police man. 

He quickly pulled Liam up by his feet and they dragged the three of us away. They carried us into the school and threw us to the ground against some lockers.

The second I hit the ground, I began to lose consciousness. I fought so hard to keep my eyes open but eventually my body began to cave and I saw the back of my eyelids.

But right before I fell into unconsciousness, a liquid was poured over my body. The smell of gasoline hitting my nose.

I heard someone talking but I still couldn't open my eyes.

Then the music stopped and I opened my eyes quickly. I lifted my head up and saw Scott break a mans hand. All of the sudden Braeden came around the corned and kicked the man to the ground.

Multiple police men came running towards us but Derek came out of nowhere and started to fight them. 

I pushed my arms up as I felt myself regaining strength. It didn't take long for Derek and Braeden to defeat the men that tried to kill us.

"What happened to the gun?" Scott asked Derek.

"You're covered in gasoline," Derek said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah," Scott said dumbly.

***

Malia and I went straight back to my house. She took a shower in my bathroom while I went to the master bedroom. We both just had to get the gasoline off of us.

Went I got out I went back to my room and blow-dried my hair. When I finished Malia had exited my bathroom.

"Are you staying the night again?" I asked her and plugged my dead phone into my charger.

"If that's okay," She said.

"Yeah," I mumbled and plopped down onto my bed. Malia left and went to the guest bedroom as usual. It took me no time to fall asleep.

When I awoke I checked my phone since it had charged over night. I looked at it confused as I had multiple missed calls and voicemails from Lydia last night. I also had some miss calls from Scott and Kira this morning.

I listened to one of the voicemail's Lydia left. Her voice was frantic and she sounded like she had been crying. She said that her and Stiles went to Eichen house to get some answers on her grandmothers death. She said a lot more but it was hard to understand because she was talking to fast. The last thing she said was that Brunski hurt Stiles and that he was at the hospital getting checked out.

I wasted no time to change and hurry downstairs, grabbing my car keys in the process. I hurried to my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital without getting pulled over.

I parked my car and entered the hospital. I didn't take me long to find Scott's mom.

She smiled to me softly as I approached her. "You here for Stiles?" She asked.

I nodded nervously.

She placed her hand on my back and guided me to the elevator. "Scott told me what happened last night. I'm glad you kids are alright."

"Yeah, me too," I bit my lip nervously. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Just a concussion but the doctor wants to run a CT soon," She informed me.

I sighed and rubbed my head. I know Stiles isn't going to like that. The bill just piling onto the other one they haven't payed.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. I followed behind Melissa as she guided me down a hallway.

She stopped at a door and knocked before opening it. 

"You find a tape player?" I heard him ask.

"No," she replied and walked in, leaving me waiting outside. "But I found someone looking for you."

I took that as my que and walked inside the room. His face lit up when he saw me and he stood up quickly from the side of the bed.

Melissa gave me a nod and she closed the door behind herself when she walked out.

"Hey," he said rubbing his hands together. He always does that when he's nervous.

"I heard you almost got killed," I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"I heard you almost got killed," He pointed to me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Brunski punched me in the face. Turns out he was a serial killer," Stiles shrugged.

"Makes sense," I nodded.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Uh, we almost got set on fire."

"Everyone okay?" He asked in shock.

"Basically," I looked down at my hands as a silence fell upon us.

"You okay?" He asked quietly.

"I'm fine." He nodded and I pointed to the door behind me. "I'm gonna go."

"You don't have to."

"I should go," I gave him one last glance before pulling onto the doorknob, only to find it locked.

"It's locked," I mumbled angrily. Really, Melissa?

"Why would she lock the door?" Stiles asked rhetorically and came up behind me, trying to open the door himself.

"Uh... Hey, Melissa?" Stiles called out. He jiggled the doorknob. "Melissa?"

"I could break it," I offered.

"How bout you not? I already owe this hospital enough money-"

"Why would she lock the door?" I interrupted him and walked to the other side of the room.

"Maybe she didn't mean to."

"You don't just accidentally lock a door," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, well, maybe, she wasn't thinking, exactly. Or wasn't thinking it through. Ya know, people sometimes do things without thinking them through," He waved his hands in the air.

"Then she's stupid," I replied.

"No, even smart people can do stupid things. You know, 'cause they're not thinking straight and sometimes they can act out. A-and I don't think we should hold it against her, you know, for the rest of her life!"

Suddenly I don't think we're talking about Melissa anymore.

"Especially because she wants to apologize but she doesn't know how to. She doesn't want to make things worse than she already has. She doesn't know how to but she just wants forgiveness."

"Is she going to keep begging?" I squinted my eyes and took a step towards him.

"She might," He looked me in the eyes and took a step forward also.

"I don't have much experience with relationships. Sometimes I don't know what to do in drastic measures and I take advice from someone who's been a coyote half their life."

"I don't want space, Brianna. I want to be with you," He looked me in the eyes.

"I don't want to fight anymore. I don't want to be broken up." I admitted.

"Do you hate me?" He was now inches away from my face.

"I hate when we fight and I hate the lying and the secrets. No more secrets," I pleaded.

"I have one more secret that I've been debating when I should tell you," He said looking my face up and down.

My heart sped up and I was terrified what that secret could be. I wanted to say something but my mouth was dry and I could muster anything out.

He sighed and took a deep breath, "I love you, Brianna. I've been in love with you since we kissed at the Motel. I've wanted to tell you for so long, I just didn't want to ruin anything we had."

In a split second I reached up and smashed my lips onto his. This kiss was more passionate and magical than any other we had shared.

He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, as if he would let go, I would be gone. 

I pulled away from the kiss out of breath, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I love you too."

I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! SOME OF YOU MAY BE MAD AT ME FOR MAKING THEM BREAK UP BUT WRITING THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT! 

Gosh... I love them together so much.

I hope this long chapter makes up for the short last one :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Kiley

xoxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
45.4K 717 17
You are Y/n L/n, One of Few Human Students of Seton Academy and you are going with your Little Brother Kotarou so you can take care of him and work a...
59.3K 2.1K 30
꧁༒☬"𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸... 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 �...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...