All I Want. [ WWE Seth Rollin...

Por Alcauter_

You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an une... Más

Chapter 1: Your Job
Chapter 2: Your Best Friend
Chapter 3: Your Co-workers
Chapter 4: Chinese Take Out
Chapter 5: Concert (part 1)
Chapter 6: Concert (part 2)
Chapter 7: Long haired Stanger
Chapter 8: Saturday night gaming
Chapter 9: Sunday news
Chapter 10: His name...Seth Rollins
Chapter 11: Holey Foley!
Chapter 12: Yes?
Chapter 13: New Name
Chapter 14: The Boss & Paige
Chapter 15: Stay focused
Chapter 16: An Agreement
Chapter 17: Roman
Chapter 18: The Future
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter: 20 Great news, but not for you
Chapter 21: Ready? (part 1)
Chapter 22: Ready (part 2)
Chapter 23: Seth Rollins is so dead!
Chapter 24: Ring Gear Ready (part 1)
Chapter 25: Ring Gear Ready (part 2)
Chapter 26: Caked
Chapter 27: Seth and I
Chapter 28: Who's side are you on?
Chapter 30: Girl talk
Chapter 31: He's Changed
Chapter 32: Back Home
Chapter 33: Christian tried
Chapter 34: New Look surprise
Chapter 35: Surprise (part 1)
Chapter 36: Surprise (part 2)
Chapter 37: I'm Blue
Chapter 38: Back to work
Chapter 39: Reminder
Chapter 40: Bad shit keeps happening to you
Chapter 41: Don't Call Me That
Chapter 42: Right back at it again
Update :)
Chapter 43: Dean
Chapter 44: Oh Shit!
Chapter 45: Should you get worried?
Chapter 46: In trouble again
Chapter 47: Idea
Chapter 48: New home
Chapter 49: Shirts
Chapter 50: Great news and It's for you this time
Chapter 51: Your Debut (part 1)
Chapter 52: Your Debut (part 2)
Update :)
Chapter 53: The End? (Part 1)
Chapter 54: The End? (Part 2)
News!

Chapter 29: Downfall of us all

3.7K 89 33
Por Alcauter_

I don't know what to say about this chapter.....(sigh).

Enjoy <3

--------------

(few days later)

Its friday, tomorrows the night that Christian and seth go against each other. I'm not looking forward to it. Christian and I booked a hotel room since the pay-per-view is here in Memphis. I invited Sasha over, we're enjoying eating snack on my bed and watching tv.

(Sasha)- " Did you see the Bella's tweet?"

(y/n)-" No why? What they say?"

(Sasha)- " Their on another fit magazine, proud of them"

(y/n)- "Yeah"

(Sasha)- " Whats wrong, when you speak like that, you have something going on in your mind"

(y/n)- " You know, tomorrows match with Seth and Christian"

(Sasha)- " Oh- right, who do you want to win?"

(y/n)- " I don't know, both?"

(Sasha)- " Thats not how it works"

(y/n)- " Look hear me out" I sat up, Sasha sat up too, she knew it was serious time now.

(Sasha)- " Okay, I'm listening"

(y/n)- " Christian, told me- he loves me, he even kissed me--"

(Sasha)- " What!"

(y/n)- "Shhh! That's not it- did you see the cake video on Xaviers channel?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, that was funny what Seth did to you and Woods"

(y/n)- " Ha ha, after that- we got cleaned up, and we almost kissed, but Renee Young interrupted and it never happened"

(Sasha)- " You have a tough choice" she had a huge grin on her face, she isn't helping.

(y/n)- " I know, I just don't know"

(Sasha)- " I mean, you and Christian are both 24- seths, old- he's like 30"

(y/n)- " Sasha- you're calling our friend Seth Rollins old?"

(Sasha)- " Nevermind- just choose who makes you happy"

(y/n)- " They both do, Christian is my best friend and Seth, well he's my trainer and good friend"

(Sasha)- " I don't know what to tell you, your'e battling youself here"

The door opens, entering in Christian. Speak of the devil.

(Christian)- " Oh, you guys are having girl-time?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah, but I should be heading back. Gonna go to sleep"

(y/n)- " You sure?"

(Sasha)- " Yeah" she gets off the bed heading to the door.

(y/n)- " Goodnight!"

(Sasha)- " Night, see you tomorrow- good luck tomorrow Chris"

(Christian)- " Thanks, goodnight."

She closes the door, leaving Christian and I alone. I'm use to being alone with him but now its all different. I lay back in bed- going on my phone. I went to snapchat, I forgot I had snaps from my friends, Riley- Adam, and even Seth. I clicked on his first. His snaps were just him, making odd funny faces. It was funny, made me laugh.

(Christian)- " What's so funny?" as he takes off his shirt, why take your shirt off infront of me?!

(y/n)- " Uhh, nothing just snapchatting with some friends"

(Christian)- " Riley?"

(y/n)- " No, its Seth" it slipped out my mouth, I looked towards him- he didn't look to happy.

(Christian)- " Fun" he still smiles anyway.

I take a quick selfie, I set the dog filter and sent it to Seth. I took another one and sent it to Riley.

(Christian)- " Hey, I got an idea- lets take a picture together and show Riley" he jumps on the bed- perfectly landing laying down. I can feel his skin touching my arm, I felt my heart beating a little bit. He takes my phone turning it side ways, he gets closer to me. Titling his head towards my shoulder.

(Christian)- " Get in this" he chuckles

I scoot in, my arm was up against his bare torso. I tilt my head- to get a closer look. He sets the filter to the dog one, giving both of us dog ears- and tongues. I managed to turn my nervous face into a smile. Christian smiles no problems. He captures the moment perfectly, he typed down, missing you tons Riley and sends it to her.

(Christian)- " She'll be happy to hear from us"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Christian)- " You miss home?"

(y/n)- " Yeah I do, kind of miss Toys-r-us too"

(Christian)- " Stacking toys, now that's living" we both laugh, its kinda funny. We both raised up our head, looking at each other. His blue eyes staring back at my (e/c) eyes, I couldn't look away. This is my best friend, (y/n). He's been there for you through everyhting. He slowly leans in towards my face- puckering up. I lean slowly- closing my eyes. Our lips made contact, his lips were warm- soft. I couldn't pull away from it, it was like I was in a trance. He scoots closer to me grabbing my leg pulling them over his body. I was on top of him, I couldn't stop myself- the feeling was overwelming. He pulls away, breaking the heavy kissing. He pulls on the bottom of my shirt pulling it up. I lift my arms for him to take it off. There it goes on the floor, I go back to put my lips on his.I can smell his scent of cologne on him- making me want to attack him even more. So I did.

(time skip)

I lay on my side, resting my head on Christians arm. I play with Christians fingers, as he lays naked in bed with me. He's asleep- but I couldn't sleep. We slept together, Christian and I. It felt amazing but I feel like I was doing something wrong. I feel pain in my chest. What does this mean for christian and I? Does this mean I choose him? What about seth? This feels like it was a mistake- heat of the moment type thing. Three knocks come from the other side of the door. I lifted my head and looked at Christian, he was still asleep. My clothes were spread out all over the floor mixed in with Christians. I couldn't see where my shirt was- the lights were off, I didn't want to wake him.I remove the covers off me, with my feet dangling off the bed, I just grab his shirt slipping it on, it was long enough to cover the rest of me. I got up slowly and quietly heading over to the door. It's probably Sasha, she probably wants to know what went on. I opened it, revealing it to be Seth Rollins. His smile turned into a into a smirk. He saw my shirt and a lack of bra supporting my chest. He looks at me serious, he looked hurt. He smiles, throwing me off- he laughs, kind of a hysterical kind of laugh.

(Seth)- " You and him, huh?"

(y/n)- " Seth..." I sigh, thinking of something to say. I close the door so christian doesn't get woken up

(Seth)- " No I get it, you two- best friends for life."

(y/n)- " It isn't like that- it just happened"

(Seth)- " Just happened, like what happened weeks ago when he kissed you backstage"

(y/n)- " You saw that?"

(Seth)- " Yeah, I get it (y/n), I really do. Here I thought, maybe you liked me as much as I liked you."

(y/n)- " I do like you" I cross my arms to cover my chest, and to hold myself.

(Seth)- " Your chest clearly shows it, With all the flirty thing we got going, back and forth. I thought you really did."

(y/n)- " I do like you, a lot-- "

(Seth)- " Do you (y/n), do you really? Were you thinking of that when you were riding him, hmm? Did he make you happy? Did he make you scream his name when he stuck it in you--"

I slapped him. I slapped him, by doing that I felt watery tears create a streak down my cheek.

(Seth)- " hmm" he grunts, motioning his jaw side to side. He turns leaving me, he's walking away from me, I can't let him walk away! I grabbed his left shoulder turning him around. He looks really hurt- upset even. I didn't know what to say- no words would come out. If I were to speak my voice would crack and more tears would fall out. I grabbed his shirt pulling him to my level, I pressed my lips against his. I forced a kiss on him. He pushses me against a wall, kissing me aggresivly. His kisses were getting messy-  his hands grab both my shoulders pulling me away from him.

(Seth)- " You know what, I'm not gonna do this- you're tainted" he snarled.

He lets go of my shoulders, leaving me be by myself. Seeing him walk away again, tears fall out one by one. I messed up, instead of not hurting the both of them- I ended up hurting myself and him the most. He turns at the end of the hall- he's gone. I couldn't go after him this time, his words pinned me down. I hear the door open behind me.

(Christian)- "Hey what happened?" he comes behind me, coming upfront- seeing my face scared him.

(Christian)- " (y/n) what happened, who--" he realzied it now

(Christian)- " Did he do this? Rollins?"

I didn't make any movement, my body felt cold.

(Christian)- " What did he say?" placing his hands on both of my shoulders. I blinked once, tears kept coming out.

(y/n)- " You heard everything didn't you?" my voice cracks.

(Christian)- " No I didn't, I couldn't hear anything- what did he say to you?"

(y/n)- " I just want to be alone" I walk down the hall not going back to that room with him.

(Christian)- " (y/n)!"

He calls to me but I didn't make any hesitations to go back. I got on the elevator going down a couple floors. I got off on the one that I needed to stop at. Walking down the hall- I stop at a door. I knock weakly. The door opens after a few times of me knocking, I was about to leave at this point. Sasha stood there, messy hair and pink pajamas. Rubbing her eyes from being woken up this late.

(Sasha)- " Oh my god, are you okaY?" she saw my red watery eyes. Her concern made all the feeling of Seth's words come up again, making me embracing her for a need of a hug.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 322 16
Seth wishes for the life he had two years ago. The life with his father and his dog by his side. A life full of happiness and joy but hopes dim as th...
4.8K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
169K 3.6K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...