Why? • Gaster!Sans x Human!Re...

Από sansisnotonfire

'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some ty... Περισσότερα

Note
Chapter 1- Fallen down
Chapter 2- Restrictions
Chapter 3- A Strange Place
Chapter 4- Him
Chapter 5- A Dream
Chapter 6- Just Like You
Chapter 7- History Lesson
Chapter 8- Encounter
Chapter 9- The Promise
Chpater 10- That Reset
Chapter 11- Why?
Chapter 12- Vunrable Eyes
Chapter 13- He's Playing Piano
Chapter 14- Intruder
Chapter 15- Hun
Chapter 16- A Fathers Threat
Chapter 17- Napping
Chapter 18- Papy's Past
Chapter 19- Medical Reasons
Chapter 20- Intoxicating
Chapter 21- A While Longer
Sims 4
Chapter 22- Argument
Chapter 23- Reality
IMPORTANT
Chapter 24- Sacrifice
Chapter 25- Purple Oak
Chapter 26- The Way
Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember
Chapter 28- For You
Chapter 29- Dark Blush
Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision
Chapter 31- Red
Chapter 32- A Chance
Chapter 33- The Same
Chapter 34- Could
Chapter 35- The Reset
Chapter 36- Chara
Chapter 37- Just Her
Chapter 38- Embarrassed
Chapter 39- Realisation
Charater Ask & Author Q&A
Chapter 40- For Once
Chapter 41- Maybe
Chapter 43- Spend
Chapter 44- Small Things
Chapter 45- So Am I
Chapter 46- Show
Chapter 47- Yours
Chapter 48- Losing
AUTHOR Q&A
Draft Chapter #1
Draft Chapter #2
Draft Chapter #3
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 42- Time

1.3K 72 99
Από sansisnotonfire

(BACK TO NORMAL P.O.V)

You watch as Sans opens his mouth to talk however, nothing comes out. Sans struggles to say the words that he wants to say.

He takes a deep breath in as you wait patiently, slightly swirling your feet in the water.

"We have met each other before I hit you with that rock." He confesses as he keeps his eyes on the water.

Confused, you stay silent.

"I'll start from the beginning, shall I?" He says with a sad smile.

"My father wasn't... a nice man. He did experiments on me and my brother but he never got caught. I couldn't say anything to anyone or else he would threaten to hurt Papyrus. Papy couldn't say anything because he was too scared.

I got sick of my brother getting hurt because of me, so one day I said to my dad that I only wanted him to do experiments on me. In return, he wouldn't hurt Papy.

He agreed.

The week after, he tried an experiment that would create a monster so powerful- it would break the barrier.

Unfortunately, it didn't work causing just me and my father to merge creating the mess that you can see. I wasn't always like this though. My magic used to be blue like yours.

The experiment exploded the whole lab practically and me and Papy didn't have anywhere to go. We went to Asgore for help and he gave us a house, food and stuff like that.

A few years later, Frisk fell down and ended up here. He was so young, the King didn't have the heart to kill him. Instead, he let the kid stay in his castle.

One day though, Papyrus told me to go do some exercise and get some fresh air. I listened.

I just wondered around until I got to the purple door.

I met you for the first time there..."

Sans blushed yellow as he said the last line.

He faintly looks over to you sharing a small smile.

"But we first met when you hit me with that rock." You state confused.

"Have you heard of timelines?" Sans asks with an eyebrow raised.

Flowey had mentioned it before to you however, you don't remember much of what he said.

"Kinda..." You mumble.

"I'll go into detail about that later." He says before clearing his throat.

"So, what happens next?"

"We met up after taking to each other through a door for a year or something.

It was basically a d-date-"

"What? We went on a date?" You interrupt Sans, starting to feel slightly happy.

Sans just turns yellow.

"Y-yeah. I showed you around Snowdin and then we..." Sans stops himself suddenly feeling rather aware of what was happening.

"We kissed. Didn't we?" You mutter however, Sans had managed to understand the words that had just spilt out your mouth.

Sans scratches his neck feeling awkward.

Your mind wondered what it was like when you kissed him. Not really knowing when this happened, the memory is somewhat in your mind.

It's confusing but you hope Sans will clear that up soon.

"After that we dated for five years, until you decided to leave me."

Sans expression becomes cold as he turns his head so that he doesn't face you.

"W-what did I do?" You ask timidly.

Maybe this is why he's so rude to you sometimes...

"You had a power. You could die and come back to life like nobody's business. No one would know that you died apart from you.

And me.

I can sense when something like that happens but I had always assumed that it was happening in another universe.

You told me that you had this power and you promised me that you wouldn't ever use it to reset a timeline because I'd still remember everything.

Well you broke that promise. Along with my heart.

Frisk was killed and you were so upset, you reset the fucking timeline. I didn't really understand why you did that.

I still don't.

You said it was because you felt guilty that you had a power to save him.

You've saved him, but do you feel guilty for breaking me?"

A tear rolls down his face and drips off landing on the grass beneath.

You had know idea he felt this way...

"I'm sorry Sans..."

Sans looks at you with a sad face.

"I don't care." He says childishly.

Feeling slightly hurt by his response, you wait for him to continue with his story.

"When you reset a timeline, a new one is created.

I woke up on the experiment table again and my dad failed his experiment on me again. I turned into what I am now again.

This time however, my dad became a voice inside my head. He's like a demon who won't leave me be...

The lab blew up again and Asgore did the same as last time. House, food and all that.

I was different though.

All I did was try to search for you.

I waited at the purple door every morning in hope that you would come.

I had faith that you still loved me.

I was stupid.

Frisk came along, but way older. I knew something was up. Me and Papy took him in after having Asgore's permission.

I waited still for you.

Hoping, praying that you would show up. That we would fall in love all over again.

I gave up.

My life didn't depend on you coming back or not. Cigarettes, drinking and going out late at night however was appealing.

It was my way of trying to forget.

I didn't want to remember that someone left me.

Broke me.

But I couldn't.

You would always be there at the back of my head.

My dads words towards me only got worse. I cried, screamed.

No one helped.

No one heard.

I made sure they didn't.

Then I saw you again.

I was out drunk. I thought it wasn't actually you, that I was hallucinating.

I threw that rock because I wanted the image of you to disappear.

My mind when wild when saw your face. I was so scared when I found out that it was you.

I didn't know what to say.

Your blood pooled out in front of me and the amount of shame I felt was unbelievable. I took you home and Alphys fixed you up.

You know the rest..."

Sans looks to the floor as he fiddles with his fingers.

Just as you open your mouth to talk, Sans speaks up.

"You've been here before, Y/N. And this time I won't let you run."

Before you could comprehend what was happening, Sans leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips.

His hands cupped your face and your body stiffens completely at his touch.

It all hits you.

The memories.

The emotions.

The familiar feeling of his lips against yours fill you with a warmth of joy that you know you have grown to love.

You wanted this everyday.

You wanted Sans everyday.

You kiss back wrapping your arms around his neck enjoying every moment of the blissful moment you were both sharing.

It was a loving and soft the way Sans stroked your red cheeks and your tongue could faintly taste vanilla.

Sans smiled into the kiss as his hands traveled down to your waist pulling you in closer.

And for that moment in time, everything was okay again.

A/N: I KINDA CRINGED WRITING THE KISSING PART NGL

Probs because I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A KISS EVEN FEELS LIKE.

I'm feeling ill, and have been for a couple of days now, but you're important so here's another chapter!!

-sansisnotonfire ❤️😘

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

216K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
60K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
82.9K 2.1K 19
Normal days in your huge...lonely....stupid house that was given to you by your mother and father. They gave you everything, but not out of love, jus...
9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...