Mystic Messenger x Reader Boy...

By Chibi_Chann

Characters only (sorry Baehee ;-;) -Luciel (707) -Jumin -Yoosung -Zen -Saeren More

{Harm} Luciel x Reader
{Too addicted} Yoosung x Reader
What if you were on your period
What if They Got Jealous
They are Fathers
They see you in a Bikini for the first time
What if they walk in on you taking a shower
They see you wearing one of their shirts with no pants on
What if you watched a scary movie with them
What if you cook for them
UPDATES

{CAMP TRIP} Yoosung x Reader REQUESTED

14.5K 319 290
By Chibi_Chann

Oh my god yandere Yoosung is scary asf..it's in one of his bad endings he just looks at you with this look Oml I literally couldn't sleep for 2 night straight.

Also! Since I don't want to be mean to the other members I'll take one more one shot request for Zen, luciel and Jumin and then that's it no more one shots for this book until I say otherwise.

Just request and I will be choosing the one I want to write for Jumin, Luciel and zen.
----
Y/n has entered the chat room

Zen: y/n! You're on :)

707: We have news! >.<

Y/n: ??? What news

Yoosung: we're going on a camping trip!

707: we're going on a camping trip!

707: HEY I WAS GOING TO TELL HER FIRST! Wait Don't you hate the outdoors Yoosung?

Yoosung: no..

Y/n: that sounded a bit un convincing..

Zen: it's tomorrow so you better get ready y/n

707: I'll pick you up!

Yoosung: IM COMING!

Y/n: xD okay we'll I'll start packing byee

Y/n has left the chat room

You sighed and threw your phone on top of your bed and walked over to your cupboard. "Time to pack I guess.."

~*~ time skip to the camping spot

"Yoosung you've been shaking since we got here are you sure you don't want me to ask Mr Han to ask someone to take you home?" Jaehee placed a hand on Yoosungs shoulder making him flinch.

"NO! I'm not shaking! I'm just cold..." he took a quick glance at you that was by the river with Zen then turned back to face Jaehee.

"Alright if you say so..we're putting up the tents if you don't mind helping us out" Yoosung gulped and nodded following Jaehee to the camping site, you and the Rfa members were staying at for 3 whole days.

The camping site you were at was near a beautiful river that had a waterfall, there weren't many trees surrounding you so there was a lot of open space and the air smelt really nice.

Two hours into the day you and the others have already put up your tents. Jumin with Jaehee as he brought along Elizabeth 3rd with him and he doesn't trust anyone but Jaehee into taking care of his cat, Zen and Seven and then you and Yoosung. Yoosung was extremely happy when he found out he was sharing a tent with you, but also nervous..

Yoosung didn't like the outdoors and by outdoors I mean the forestry types of outdoors like camping and hiking. He just gets really scared, only seven knows about this but he promised Yoosung he wouldn't tell anyone especially you about his fear.

He wanted to show you how strong and manly he was since he had the biggest crush on you and if by any chance you guys got into a relationship he would be the one to protect you no matter what the cost was.

However you already knew about his fear and how paranoid he gets about these. It was kinda obvious actually..ever since you and the group got there he's been really stiff and shaky. Knowing him for 2 years (yes 2 years) you knew what he was like since you did yourself have feelings for him.

But you decided to stay quiet and not say anything.

~*~time skip lunch

"Jaehee that smells really nice~ can I try just o- OUCH" As Luciel tried to grab a sausage but Jaehee hit his hand away with her silver tongs. "Owwie..just one Jaehee! It's been twenty minutes and I'm hungry.." Luciel cried.

"Quit whining" Zen and Jumin suddenly said in unison, they glared at each other then started a huge argument making you let out a laugh.

You suddenly felt some sort of nervous aura next to you, instantly you knew it was Yoosung. "Yoosung you okay?" You placed a hand on his shoulder making him flinch.

You shakily turned his head to face you, forcing a brightnsmile. "Y-yes!"

"you're shaking..."

"I'm j-just cold!" You gave him a worried look. "U-uh JAEHEE! Is lunch done? I'm sooooo HUNgrY!" Yoosung laughed changing the whole subject, standing up walking over to the BBQ table accidentally touching the pan making him hiss in pain.

"Yoosung! Be careful!" You clicked your tongue walking over to Yoosung's side grabbing his hand in yours seeing a huge burn scar on the palm of his hands. A blush crept up Yoosung's face he shook off your hand.

"I'm fine y/n! Thank you for wor--" suddenly a bird tweeted, making Yoosung shiver.

"O ho~ did Yoosung get scared of a bird?" Luciel teased.

"Shut up seven!" Yoosung was on the urge of crying but he let it in since you were there. But you could notice easily, you were worried.

~*~ time skip bed time

"If you need anything y/n I'm in my tent" You and Jaehee had just finished taking a shower and you headed back to your tents.

"Alright thanks Jaehee! Goodnight"

She gave you a smile before heading back into her tent. "Goodnight"

Sniff sniff

Catching your attention you could hear sniffing, sniffing from your tent and instantly you already knew who it was.

Yoosung...

"Yoosung?" You zipped opened your tent seeing Yoosung with tears in his eyes hugging his legs with a blanket over himself in the corner. "Y-Yoosung?"

As he saw you, he quickly wiped his tears. "U-uh i was crying cause of this book I re--" cutting him off you embraced him into a hug. Yoosung's eyes widened from your actions.

"Stop trying.." you pulled away from him looking at him right in his teary eyes. "it's okay to be scared you know"

"I-im not scar--"

"Yes you are! please seeing you like this makes me feel really sad"

Yoosung's eyes started to get teary again. "I just want to show you how b-rave I am.." you softened your eyes a bit taking his hand then intertwining his fingers around yours.

"Yoosung you're already brave and strong in my eyes and again, it's okay to be scared and i'm always here if you need a hug" in a glimpse Yoosung hugged your waist burying his face into your stomach.

"alright I give..I'm scared"

You chuckled, cupping his face kissing him on the forehead, he blushed ten shades of red as you did. "Come on we should get to sleep its already la--"

"Woooooooo~ WOOOOOOO HEHEH"

-_-||

Yoosung tighten his grip on your waist and started shivering rapidly. You face palmed, you already knew who that was. "Seven! You better stop that before I come out there and beat you up"

"A-AH SORRY!"

"See told you it was a bad idea"

"shut it ZENN"

You roll your eyes and look down at Yoosung who was still shivering. "You can stop shivering now"

"Y/n...hold me tight tonight please"

You smiled. "Alright.."

---
NEXT: They are fathers
I will take one more one shot request for zen, Luciel and Jumin. But I'll be choosing the one I want to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 26
Mystic Messenger, more like MISTAKE MESSENGER. I love these characters and needed to write this. Zen, Yoosung, Jumin, Saeyoung, Saeran, and V. My b...
1.4M 32.7K 40
❝i love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.❞
655K 7.8K 31
Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be male or female! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I also don't own Mystic Messenger Ranked #2...
116K 3.3K 30
Mystic Messenger OneShots and Fanfictions :)) [ D O N E ] 10/17/16