Mystic Messenger x Reader Boy...

By Chibi_Chann

Characters only (sorry Baehee ;-;) -Luciel (707) -Jumin -Yoosung -Zen -Saeren More

{Harm} Luciel x Reader
{Too addicted} Yoosung x Reader
What if They Got Jealous
{CAMP TRIP} Yoosung x Reader REQUESTED
They are Fathers
They see you in a Bikini for the first time
What if they walk in on you taking a shower
They see you wearing one of their shirts with no pants on
What if you watched a scary movie with them
What if you cook for them
UPDATES

What if you were on your period

25.1K 658 1.7K
By Chibi_Chann

Luciel
"LUCIEL!!"

"Im over here~!" Luciel was on one side of the couch and you were on the other. You've been chasing Luciel for about 6 minutes now because he stole your potato chips. You were on your period and you get very hungry and grumpy easily, so this was the time he would joke around with you by stealing your food because he thinks it's funny when you're mad. 

"Give that back you idiot!" You jump on the couch and tackled him to the ground snatching the chips off his hands. "Yas! my precious~" you rip open the packet of chips and ate them. However you didn't notice the unconscious red head laying right under you after you ate all your chips. 

"Y-y/n get off meee" (;ω;)

"Don't you steal my chips again.." he noticed the murderous aura around you causing him to flinch beneath you.

Jumin
The week of torture for Jumin was your period week and that was because he had to keep the fridge full for one whole week and if the fridge at some point was empty during the week of your period you would get mad at out no where and tell Jumin threats about throwing Elizabeth 3rd out the window or he wouldn't get any kisses at all for a month and you know he can't survive without your kisses. 

Oh you felt so bad for doing that but I mean it wasn't your fault that your stomach gets empty easily during your period.  "Jumin~" you tip toed behind him which he had his head down on the top of the table totally frustrated.

"What.." he groaned. 

"Is the fridge full~?" 

"Yes..." he sighed. "yes it is..but can you like not eat everything in one day.." he lifted his head up to look at you. 

You giggled. "I'll try! I love you!" You surprised him with a peck on the lips before skipping off to the kitchen. He smiled warmly. 

"I love you too" 

Yoosung
"Y/N Don't hurt me!!"

"Eh?! What are you talking about and what's with that outfit?!" Yoosung was terrified, every morning of your period he would make a suit of armour out of pillows just cause he thought were going to hurt him in a very menacing way . Thanks to Seven...

Well also that could explain the messy hair and droopy eyes you woke up with every morning. "Yoosung just because I'm on my period doesn't mean I'm going to kill you! What ever Seven said ITS ALL A LIE!" 

"AHHHH DONT HURT ME!!" He threw a dozen of pillows at your face.

Oh boi you've done it now..

"Yoosung...."

He gulped. "Y-y/n let's talk about this aye? Don't hurt me?"

"AHHHHHHH" you screamed out making the blondie run for his life.

Zen
"Zen!!" Zen entered the bedroom seeing you curled up in a ball on your shared bed crying. He gasp and ran by your side pulling you up hugging you close.

"Y/n princess what's wrong?" 

(';Д;') "I wanna cuddle.."

He started laughing. "Ehhh????"

"You're so adorable" he got under the cover laying beside you hugging you close to his chest. He started stroking your hair and then kissed you on the forehead.

"Okay go sleep"

you snuggled your head on his chest. "Okay I love you"

"I love you too princess~"

Saeran

"Saeran saeran saeran notice me" 

Oh boy this was the week Saeran had to put up with your annoying clinginess, you were just so clingy during that time of the week and you had no idea why. "saeran why won't you notice me!" you whined shaking his arm, he rolled his eye back then continued watching TV.

"Saeran you're so meannnn" you pouted, you poked his cheek. "oi am I annoying? hey hey hey hello" He had this I'm so done with this girl why am I in a relationship with her again? face. "Saerannnnnnn" you sounded really needy.

He had enough then grabbed a handful of potato chips from the chip packet next to him and stuffed them in your mouth making you gag at first. "Shut up or ill make you" you shivered and nodded, he turned his head back at the TV while you were slowly chewing the chips in your mouth. 

Just an hour later you fell asleep on his shoulder, once he noticed he shut off the TV and laid back onto the couch and laid you on top of him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead. "goodnight my annoying princess~" with that he fell asleep along with you snoring peacefully on top of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 151 27
2 book of series :)
655K 7.8K 31
Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be male or female! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I also don't own Mystic Messenger Ranked #2...
13.8K 155 9
❤️-Romance/Fluff 🖤-Angst 🍋-Lemon/Smut 💙-AU
563K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*