Blue Skies | 707/Luciel Choi...

Da kugoui

❝ Vertigo is the conflict between the fear of falling and the desire to fall. ❞ COVER BY Jiminist- ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️... Altro

┇ B E G I N
one ; Lucky Cat Cafe
Two ; Mission
Three; Curious case of Hamada Kiri
Four ; D4
Five ; Freelance Artist?
Seven ; Herbal Tea
Eight ; Unknown ID
Nine ; Suspicion
Ten ; Dissonance
Eleven ; V
Twelve ; I know what you're hiding
Thirteen ; Chat Room
Fourteen ; Tell me!
Fifteen ; Vanderwood's advice
Sixteen ; He Knows
Seventeen ; Beyond the Lake
Eighteen ; Concern
Nineteen ; The Dark
Twenty ; Prometheus Effect
Twenty-One ; The Experiment
Twenty-Two ; You're Invited!
Twenty-Three ; Discussion Among Friends
Twenty-Four ; Taken
Twenty-Five ; [ IMG ]
Twenty-Six ; Save Him.
Twenty-Seven ; Kill him.
Twenty-Eight ; Accused
Twenty-Nine ; Goodbye, everyone.
Thirty ; The Fall
『 E N D 』
REWRITE!!

Six ; Let's Meet!

4.7K 263 130
Da kugoui

If I were to sing in the rain, would the clouds part?

💧

Luciel hissed as his hands cramped from constantly being flexed in the same position for hours on end. No matter where he hacked, nothing came up. The male rubbed his palm in a circular motion absently as he glared at the screen. What was he doing wrong? Why did it feel like he was enjoying the mystery, the danger? He clicked his tongue before standing and spinning on the ball of his heel to face the door that separated him from his living room. A break should be the last thing on his mind since Kiri could be a danger to the RFA, but the lack of information was building frustration like a house of cards. If he continued, no amount of enjoyment would sooth his uneasiness.

That being said, the ruby haired male strolled into his living room whistling a random tune. His eyes immediately zeroed in on the space he hid his wonderful honey budda chips, behind a 'hang in there' cat poster. Rubbing his hands together, the hacker carefully lifted the poster up to reveal a safe. Quickly he punched in the numbers and threw the little door open,  grabbing a heavenly bag of his favorite chips. A contented hum bubbled in his throat as he sunk down into the couch. The sweet taste bathed his tongue like an artists careful stroke, painting over his previous worries. He sat there in silence, eating chip after chip.

PING.

Luciel dragged a hand down his face as he groaned in annoyance. His amber hues focused on the bright screen his phone possessed, reading the message that popped up.

>Kiri has entered the chat room.

Kiri ; Hello? Is anyone on?

He bit his lip as he contemplated opening the chat. Should he? If he did, the chances of getting more information went up by at least 50%. Kiri has been giving up tid-bits little by little no matter how insignificant.  Even if he didn't get anything, he could always have fun just talking to her. Silently he unlocked his phone after a series of pass-codes and logged on.

>707 has entered the chat room.

Kiri ; 707! I wanted to talk to you.

His brow raised as he pushed his glasses a bit up the bridge of his nose and began typing his reply. Why would she need to talk to me...? A light feeling fluttered in his chest, was it anxiety or something else? The hacker quickly pushed the feeling away by shoving another chip into his mouth.

707 ; pay $707 for one question to God Seven !!

Kiri ; No.

707 ; uwaaa , you didn't even consider it!

Kiri ; There isn't any need to consider such a topic. I'm not paying you.

707 ; (,,゚Д゚)

707 ; you sound like Jumin T^T

Kiri ; Anyway, the RFA used to host parties, am I correct?

707 ; ya

707 ; how did u kno though lololololol

Kiri ; I took the time to research the organization since I seem to be a part of it now. It seems to be common knowledge that the RFA hosts parties to raise money.

Luciel paused to bite his thumb. It was common knowledge?

707 ; oh, lololol yea. we don't really host them anymore after Rika died.

Kiri ; I see...

Kiri ; I have to go now, but I enjoy talking with you Seven.

>Kiri has left the chat room.

The hacker stared at his phone for what seemed like hours. "She likes talking with me? That's new." he murmured with a little chuckle. Just as he was going to put the device down it pinged again.

>Jumin Han has entered the chat room.

>Zen has entered the chat room.

Zen ; aw man, I missed talking to Kiri! T.T

Jumin Han ; Something has been bothering me.

Zen ; What? Is it your ego or you lack of emotional attachment?

Jumin Han ; Neither of those. What's been bothering me is the fact that we have known Kiri for two weeks and yet we still do not know her face.

Jumin Han ; And I assume Luciel hasn't found anything, he would be waving it in our faces by now.

707 ; I'm hUrT ~

707 ; but ur right. I haven't found a single thing, we don't even know if she lives in Korea.

Zen ; I wish I could see her lovely face~

> Yoosunghas entered the chat room.

Yoosung; I have an Idea!!!!!

Yoosung ; Why don't we all meet up at the cafe I work at?!

707 ; Great idea!!!

Zen ; When?

Yoosung; uhhh, tomorrow?

Jumin Han ; I will inform Assistant Kang.

>Kiri has entered the chat room.

Kiri ; I do live in Korea, and I believe I am free tomorrow. What cafe is it, Yoosung?

Yoosung; oh!! The Lucky Cat Cafe :3

Kiri ; then it is set. I will see you all tomorrow.

The blue haired female sighed as she pocketed her phone and knocked on Byeol's door. She had just reported to her boss the week's happenings, nothing new had occurred. Nothing on Mint Eye nor any contact with said organization. The hinges creaked lowly as the older woman opened the door with a kind smile. "Ishiko! What a wonderful surprise." she took a step back and invited the assassin inside her warm home. Ishiko gladly strode past and took a seat on the chair opposite of the fireplace. "What brings you here? You look like you haven't slept!" Byeol chuckled, placing a kettle on the stove. "Work," was Ishiko's answer. Her steel grey eyes gazed out the window, pale fingers tapping her other hand rhythmically.

"Work? You shouldn't stress too much dear. It's not good for you." the old woman said as she picked up the whistling pot and poured boiling water into two tan ceramic cups. Slowly, she hobbled over and handed Ishiko a cup with a teabag. The girl took it gratefully, blowing off the steam with a steady stream of air. "I am not stressed, I am bored. Nothing interesting is happening." She took a sip of the burning liquid, not reacting to the scalding fire it would leave on her tongue. The older woman laughed which caused Ishiko to turn her stare fully towards her. "Surly something happened! No matter how small it is right now, It might become big in the future!"

Ishiko mulled it over in her head before deciding she would tell Byeol. "I am meeting them tomorrow." The woman nodded before placing her cup down. "See? You will know them face-to-face. You do need friends. No offense dear." Byeol commented. The blue haired female sighed, also placing her cup down. "I do not need friends and I am not someone people need to be friends with, " Ishiko recited the words Tanaka had pounded into her head since childhood. "Thank you for the tea, Byeol-san. I must get going now."

Both headed to the door, but only one left.

🌥
Anyoung haseyo!

I wanted to thank you all sosososossososososo much for allowing me 2K reads! That means so much to me! I am so glad everyone is enjoying the story, and I hope you continue supporting!

Here, have some Kiri/Ishiko gifs:

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

140K 5.2K 37
love·sick /ˈləvˌsik/ adjective in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally. Start: Jan 2018- End: April 2018...
12.5K 247 11
A bunch of Mystic Messenger one-shots for the reader and for her favorite MM boys and girls. (Requests closed. Might open soon)
64.3K 1.7K 17
in which a popular otome game becomes an important part of many teens lives. "my heartbeat goes up. words cannot express my love for you."
156K 8.1K 24
mystic messenger | saeyoung choi - "I love you. But you don't remember me." - Where he keeps his distance for her sake, but no matter what, his feeli...