Theodore |Book 1|

By WormyPeach

*Previously known as Drowning in Chaos* -T H E O D O R E- -C h a o s- This is what Paige goes through on a da... More

New Again
Good Neighbors
Beanie Kid
Bald Spots
Last Names
Half Naked Surprises
Birthday Party
Fighting
Leather Jacket
Egg Balloons
Overheard Conversations
Returning Faces
Cast
Sleep over
Ride
Victoria's Out of The Bag
She's Back
Bora Bora!
Getting in Touch
Baci means Kisses
The Wedding
The Party
Heavy Sleepers
French Fry Friday
Back in the Ring
Pool?
Sweat
Sweat pt.2
Regrets? No.
Cast pt.2
I'm Sorry
Trailer and A/N
Trouble
My Fears
Elevators and Bourgeois Things
Tension
Epilogue
Bonus Part? Bonus Part.
Sequel?
Rewrite- Chaos

Swimming with Dolphins

4.9K 171 3
By WormyPeach

Incase anyone didn't know what Bora Bora looks like and might be a little confused in my description of what it looks like below, here is a picture to make it less confusing.

This is where Paige and Theo will be staying. I also introduced some new characters.

Enjoy

Love,

xC76x

*****

Arguing. That's all I hear for the past half hour. Arguing and more arguing.

Gina and William are bickering in the front seats. Something about how Gina made a wrong turn on the highway.

"You took the wrong route, Gina!"

"No! Will, I did not." Gina snaps back at her husband. Her aggravation is evident in her voice.

I sneak a glance at Theo, who is looking out the window wordlessly. He doesn't seemed fazed by his parents banter back and forth.

William gets out his phone and pulls up directions to get to the airport. "See, we are heading south when we should be heading north!"

I close my eyes and rest my head on the head rest. I take out my phone and some ear buds. I turn on my music and try to drown out the bickering. 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood fills my ears and I sigh in contentment.

Suddenly I am catapulted into Theo's lap as the car makes a sharp turn. I look out the window from Theo's lap and see that Gina has pulled over on the side of the highway.

She storms out of the car and slams the door closed. Soon after William joins her outside and tries to comfort her.

I realize I'm still laying on Theo's lap and I scramble off. "Do they fight about driving all the time?"

"Yup." He says popping the p. "I've learned to get used to it. Don't worry, Dad will drive and Mom wont say anything until we get to the airport. It's become a routine." He says nonchalantly.

Soon enough William gets in the drivers side and Gina gets in the passenger side. She sighs and crosses her arms. William pulls out on to the highway again and takes a different exit.

****

We reach the air port after another hour of driving. Thank goodness. My butt was starting to get numb. Theo was right, Gina didn't speak until we get onto the plane.

I'm sitting behind Gina and William with Theo, in first class. Apparently Theo's cousin Jess is so rich that she can fly a family over to Bora Bora in first class.

It's about another four hours until we land in Bora Bora and I'm dying of excitement on the inside. I look over at Theo and he is just listening to his music with a pained expression. This whole ordeal with Bill is getting to much for him.

Hopefully this vacation will help him relax a bit. He doesn't need to worry about his deadbeat biological father. Gina and William wont let Bill near Theo. They wont even let Bill bother Theo.

I suddenly feel the need to comfort Theo. I reach over and intertwine our fingers. He glances up at me and I give a small smile, which he returns. He focuses back on his phone while I look out the little, square window.

I look down and see all the lights from the buildings. They are so tiny. This was always my favorite part about moving, was looking out the window and seeing what I used to be go by. I always wanted to be someone new when we moved, but I've never gone through with it. I've always been this shy girl.

The sun is setting and the stars are starting to appear. The sky is a dark navy blue color. I lean my head back and close my eyes. I feel Theo squeeze my hand before I drift to sleep.

I wake to Theo shaking me. "We've landed." He says and stands to get his carry on from above our heads.

I rub my eyes and get out of my seat. It feels great to finally stretch my legs. I grab my bag that Theo had gotten down and file out of the plane behind Gina.

As soon as I step out of the airplane a wave of humidity hits me. Wow, its really hot here. We walk over to the docks where a big boat is wading in the waves.

A guy gets our luggage from under the plane and puts them on a cart and wheels it over to the boat. We follow the guy and step onto the boat. He leaves the cart right inside the entrance and then leaves.

Inside the boat is beautiful. There is a sitting area with a coffee table in the middle. Next to the living room area is the kitchen, equipped with all the cooking utensils. There is even a bedroom with a king sized bed in the middle.

"I don't know why Jess would put her in this boat. We wont be in here for long." Gina complains. I feel a little disappointed knowing that we wont be staying in here the whole time.

I look out the window and see that we have started moving. I sit down beside Theo on the leather couch. This week will be utterly amazing. Theo grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"I want to forget for the week." He murmurs against my hand. "I don't want to think about Bill I just want to relax on the beach with you." He smiles a sly smile that leaves me curious.

"What?"

"I'll also get to see you in a bikini." He states smugly. I gasp dramatically and slap his chest.

"What if I only brought a one piece?" His grin deepens.

"Then I guess I'll see you in a one piece. You'll still be hot." He says with a chuckle.

"Are you hitting on me, Theo?" I say playfully.

"That is exactly what I'm doing, Paige." He kisses my knuckles once again and stands up. He offers me his hand which I gladly take and he pulls me up.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"The top deck." He responds. We walk up the stairs hand in hand. I see the guy who carried in our bags steering the boat.

Theo brings me to the edge of the boat and points out to the island not too far from where we are. "Bora Bora." He whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. The good shivers. He stands behind me and wraps his hands around my body.

He presses a kiss to my neck and rests his chin on my shoulder, looking out at the island that is approaching fast. I lean into Theo's body and take a deep breath. It smells like the ocean and Theo. Two scents that I like very much.

"What day is your cousin's wedding?" I ask to cut the silence.

"Tomorrow. Then we have the rest of the week to visit and relax." He pauses and then speaks again. "I have a question." He says.

"Shoot."

"Did you really only bring one piece bathing suits?" He sounds kind of upset. I giggle and turn around in his embrace.

"I guess you'll have to see." I tease. He grins and plants his lips on mine. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck while he puts his around my waist.

I don't know what Theo and I are. We kiss and hold hands and say the little things to each other, all the things that couples do, but we haven't discussed if we even are a couple. Are we dating or are we just friends.

There is no way we are just friends. We have feeling for each other and even though we haven't said anything about it, I know he likes me and I like him.

"Uh-hem." Someone clears there throat and we jump apart. William is standing at the front of the boat with his arms crossed. He looks kind of angry. Oh, god. All the blood drains from my face. He doesn't want me and Theo together.

He drops his hands and smiles. "I knew something was going on between you two." I breath out in relief to know that he is joking. "Gina owes me twenty dollars." He laughs and leaves to collect his money from Gina.

I glance at Theo who looks just as shocked as I am. "They were betting on us?"

"I believe so." He mutters and runs his hands through his hair. I look back out to sea and the island is a lot closer than before. Five minutes and we will be off the boat. Theo says excitedly. This is the first time I've seen him get the least bit excited.

Five minutes later we are walking main island of Bora Bora. We walk to the decks and I gasp. Down a long deck are little beach houses. Underneath the decks is the clearest water I have ever seen.

"Okay, Jess rented out the back twelve house for the close family. You and Theo will be staying in the very back with Frankie and her boyfriend." Gina says and grabs her husbands hand and drags him down the deck to their house.

"This is beautiful." I say gasping and taking my surroundings.

"I know." Theo agrees, but he isn't looking around, but looking at me. I blush and grab his hand.

"Whose Frankie?" I ask and I see Theo roll his eyes.

"She is Jess's little sister. She is really annoying." He groans. I smile and we start to walk back to our room. I still cant get over how amazing this all looks.

When we get inside the house I am once again amazed. There is a blue cloth couch with a small TV sitting on a stand with books around it. Behind the TV is a set of stairs that leads upstairs. Next to the stairs is a open doorway that leads to a kitchen.

Theo leads me upstairs and we come to two bedrooms. Each room has two queen sized beds. There is a balcony that has stairs to get down to the water.

I jump and lay flat on one of the beds. Theo sits down on the bed beside me. "Let's unpack." He suggests. I groan and roll over onto my stomach.

"Let's go swimming." I say.

I can hears his smile when he says, "Okay."

I hear the door burst open down stairs and then a girls voice. "THEODORE!" He rolls his eyes and lays down beside me. I giggle as I realize that it's Frankie.

I roll and sit up. I go to the stairs and walk halfway down before a girl with short orange hair stands in the stair way. She looks like she's about the same age as me, maybe a little bit older.

"Who the hell are you?" She looks angry. Well, I'm going to excuse her attitude this once.

"I'm Paige." I extend my hand for her to shake. I'm Theo's friend. She quickly smiles and grabs my hand. Instead of shaking it she pulls me into a crushing hug.

"I'm Frankie. My real name is Francine, but don't ever call me that. I hate my name." She says with pure disgust. I giggle and nod.

"No problem." I promise and her smile is back. She looks up the stairs and pushes past me and up to Theo. She pulls him into a hug which he looks kind of uncomfortable to return.

"Hello, Francine." He teases when she lets go. She scowls and slaps his chest.

"Hello, Theodore." He frowns back at her and then they smile at each other.

"Where's Zach?" Theo asks.

"Oh, he's just br-," she gets cut off by a guy stumbling in with a ton of luggage. "-inging in the luggage." She finishes and goes to help her boyfriend off the floor.  She takes two bags and leaves Zach to fend floor himself.

He huffs and stands up. He offers me his hand which I take. "Zach."

"Paige." I answer.

He nods towards Theo. "Theo."

"Zach."

Oh, that was the most uncomfortable introduction ever.

"Well, Paige and I were about to go swimming so..."He backs up and goes up the stairs. I awkwardly wave to the couple and follow Theo up stairs.

He already has his shirt off and is about to pull off his pants when I walk in. "Wait!" I cover my eyes and peak through my fingers. He is standing there with a smirk on his face.

"What's wrong Paige?"

"Nothing." I blush and grab by bathing suit out of the suit case and bolt to the bathroom upstairs. I slide out of my clothes and slip into my bikini. This is the cute bikini that I have. Theo will love this.

It's a black bikini with a white bow in the middle of the cups. The bottoms are tied together with the same white string.

I look at myself in the mirror. I fluff my hair and bite my lip to make it more pink.

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Theo is already downstairs. I grab a towel and wrap it around myself. The bikini will be a surprise. I look out on the balcony with the steps and see that Theo is standing in the water.

I unwrap my towel from around me and lay it on the deck. I walk down the stairs and step into the clear water. The water temperature is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold.

Theo turns around and looks at me when he hears the water splash around my legs. He smiles and then his eyes widen and rake down my body. My cheeks tinge red and I step further into the water.

When his eyes meet mine once again I see something flash through them. A foreign emotion that I haven't seen in a while. Caring and kindness maybe. I remember my mother having the same look.

"You look lovely." Theo says as I reach him.

"Why thank you." I do a curtsey and giggle. "This water feels amazing." I say and walk deeper into the water.

I haven't been to the beach in forever. The water is now mid-thigh and I can still see my toes and the bright red polish I painted on them.

Theo wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my shoulder. "What do you want to do while we are here?" Theo asks. I ponder for a moment and come up blank.

"I haven't really thought about it. What is there to do?" I lean back into his embrace and look out at the mountains surrounding the island.

"Let's see. Jet skiing, snorkeling, whale watching, shopping, we can even swim with the dolphins." He hugs me tighter.

"We can swim with dolphins!" I ask bewildered. I feel him nod and I let out a squeal. I want to swim with dolphins! I state and turn around to face him.

"Can we go now?"

"Sure, we have all day. The wedding isn't until tomorrow." He grabs my hand and leads us to the deeper into the water. "The dolphins are out in the deep wa-,"

"THEODORE!" Frankie yells while standing on the balcony of our bungalow. Theo groans at his birth name and turns around to see Frankie with Zach standing beside her.

"YES, FRANCINE?" I can hear her groan to as she gets in the water. She wades over to us hand in hand with Zach.

"Where are you guys going?"

"To swim with the dolphins." I answer Frankie with enthusiasm.

"Oh, can we go too?" She begs. "I really want to see them. I promise we wont interfere with your boyfriend/girlfriend time Theo, please." I blush as she referrers to Theo and I. We really need to talk about that. I glance at Theo and he doesn't seemed fazed by the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

"Franki-"

"Please, Theo." Frankie implores.

"Fine. Fine." He caves and looks to me as if to ask permission. I smile and squeeze his hand telling him that it's fine.  

"Great! We can take the jet skis." She walks rather ungracefully with Zach behind her to the dock with the skis.

Jet skis. This will be fun. I want to drive one. I look over at the docks and see that there is only two. Of course.

I look at Theo and beg him with my eyes to let me drive one. He looks down at me and rolls his eyes.

"No. I want to live to enjoy this vacation." I pout at Theo's decision.

"I'm not going to kill us. How hard can it be?" I persuade.

"No." He says, his voice laced with finality.

"I'm driving, Theo. You can stop me." I tease and take off running towards the jet ski. I'm sure I look ridiculous running through the water, but I don't care. I want to drive a jet ski and I want to see some dolphins.

Theo easily catches me and tackles me into the water. I come up for air gasping and then I laugh with delight. "Fine, you can drive there-" I say when Theo comes up for air too."-but I get to drive it back." I demand.

"Fine." And it's decided.

Theo helps me onto one of the jet skis and then gets on himself. He starts it up and shoots over into the deeper water. I laugh and grab his waist to hold on.

Finally, I get to see some dolphins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...
931K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
162K 5.4K 22
"Go away you stupid asshole!" I said in a firm whisper as I remembered my mum and dad were just in the next room. If they caught me, I was dead. I le...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

558K 15.5K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...