Show Me

By ForeignKid

Adrian is not the type to play games with yet it seems that's all people want to do. Sweetheart turned savage. More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Finale

Three

18.4K 780 375
By ForeignKid

I was sitting in Calculus with Jewels when a student came in the room with a note. She gave it to the teacher and left. The teacher looked at me and stood up.

"Adriana can you step outside please?" She asked. I stood up confused but walked out of the classroom. Taylor was there with the girl that brought the note in. I was about to go right back inside but she got in front of me.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"I heard enough apologies from the whole damn school." I said referring to her snapchat.

Taylor's POV

"But you don't understand, this is coming straight from my heart. I'm not even playing." I said looking her in her eyes. Giovanni walked away to give us some space and I still blocked Adrian's way into the classroom.

"Well you should understand that I hate you. Coming straight from my heart. I hate you so much. You tore me down every fucking day for so long. It took 3 years just to be happy. Now you're back in my life and everything is going downhill too fast." She explained. Now that hurt but I had no right to be hurting.

I wanted to just confess everything to her but it wouldn't come out. I just surrendered and moved out of her way. She went back in the classroom and I walked down the hallway. I seen a few students skipping class and some things I honestly never wanted to see.

Then something caught my eye. I seen Nia and Brandon making out by some lockers. Where are the teachers at? I thought Nia was gay and I thought Brandon was too but I guess not. Now I had a reason for Adrian to actually talk to me.

I have a little story. I was dared in the 6th grade to choose a nerd to bully for the rest of the year. I happened to choose Adrian. I knew it wasn't me when I hit her for the first time. It wasn't even in my nature. But over time I thought, I'm top dog now. She's smaller than me and less popular. All throughout middle school I bullied her without ever getting caught.

At the same time, I was in love with her and had no idea until it was far too late. I put her through so much, made her go through depression, then she met Nia and I knew I had no chance whatsoever. So I continued bullying her. Getting even worse online. She went to a private school and we lost all contact.

Now that I'm seeing her again, those feelings came back. Not wanting to bully her but I'm still in love with her. It's as if she's always been in the back of my mind, I just never thought I would see her again. Plus, she looks so different.

She's about 6 inches taller than me now and her dreads are wayyy longer. She has no more acne, doesn't wear glasses, and she can dress. Never wore braces. Her smile was always perfect. Not that I seen it much. I just wish I could go back to 6th grade and change the way I treated her. Then she might feel the same about me.

I continued walking and ran into Adrian's friend, Jewels I think. She mugged me and stopped right in front of me.

"How could you hurt Adrian like that? She's clearly too nice to have been treated the way you treated her. Then you go and mess up her relationship? You should feel like shit. That's all you are." She said. She bumped my shoulder when she brushed past me and I felt so angry at myself. I know I fucked up bad but I don't need everyone reminding me of if.

Adrian's POV

Jewels and I were at her house playing video games when Erin came over. I'm not as close to Erin as I am to Jewels but Erin is really cool and I knew that right off the bat. She sat next to me and got on her phone while Jewels and I kept playing.

"This girl keeps asking about you." Erin said.

"Who? How she know about me?" I asked.

"My old friend from 10th grade and she seen you on my snapchat." She said.

"What she look like?" I asked. She pulled up a picture and showed it to me. "She's a stud?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing. Nothing just asking." I stated. Jewels made a face as if she was gonna be sick.

"Might as well just date a boy." Jewels said shaking her head.

"Nigga shut that ignorant shit up." Erin argued. "Don't front. I know you remember our conversation from last night."

Jewels glared at Erin and Erin laughed.

"Chill out. I won't say nothing." She stated. "Anyways, do you wanna talk to her?"

"Uh sure just give her my number." I said.

"Aight. She's shy so you gotta take control." She said. I smirked and nodded my head.

"Not like that!" She exclaimed knowing I was having dirty thoughts. Shit I'll take control.

"I'm playing chill." I said laughing. Jewels was no longer talking to either one of us and remained focused on the game. Once it was over, I turned my controller off and got up.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow. I got things to do." I said. I dapped them both and left, walking back to my house. I went inside and no one was home once again. I hate when my parents are gone all day. I went to my room and got my keys off the dresser.

I went out to my car and got on my phone. Texts were just rolling in.

^ Adrian's Car ^

I had a few texts from an unsaved number, another from a different number, and a couple from Nia.

The first number had to be Taylor.

# 1: I have something really important to tell you. Nia breaking up with you was not my fault. Can I please just come talk to you?

Me: Get rid of my number bruh fr.

# 2: Hey this is Jaylah. Erin's friend

Me: Hey wassup?

# 2: I'm chilling. Bored as hell. What's your name btw Erin never told me

Me: 😂 Wow. It's Adrian. Do you go to Memorial?

Jaylah: No no I go to Jackson.

Me: Ohh cool cool. How old are you?

Jaylah: 17 in 3 weeks

Me: That's wassup. I'm 17. I turn 18 in a month

We texted for a while and I forgot where I was even going. We had a long ass conversation that got deep real fast. She was automatically chill as fuck and could hold a conversation. Yup. I had to meet her in person.

I checked Nia's text and rolled my eyes.

Nia: Come get your stuff from my house pls

I started my car, turned on Chief Keef and started the long ass drive to her house. I pulled up 30 minutes later and seen Brandon's car. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Brandon answered. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Babe who is it?!" I heard Nia yell.

"Babe?! Oh this really is some bullshit. Move out my way." I said walking in. I almost pushed his ass into the fucking wall when I walked past but somehow I controlled myself.

"Bring my shit down here!" I yelled up the stairs. She came downstairs with a box and handed it to me.

"Are you gonna bring my stuff?" She asked.

"Nah. I'ma burn that shit. Fuck you." I said walking out the house. I put the box in my trunk and drove off to the nearest chicken wing joint. I got me some wings and went home. I was still sore from my summer full of working. I don't think I'd ever not be sore.

I took my food to my room and tore it up. It calmed me down. I can't believe they were going behind my back like that. That's foul shit. Oh well. I hope they get what they deserve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 3 38
Adrian Smith loves taking care of people and looking out for them. Throughout his whole life he failed to understand the meaning of love and basicall...
30.3K 316 12
See from how Chloe treating Ash rudely to get in relationship with him. I don't own Pokemon.
865 22 20
"i didnt plan on falling for her. but at this point, it was already way out of my hands."
869K 22.3K 25
"It was a dare. A dare to break my heart."