I Will Find You || BTS Taehyu...

By 1000Lee

No matter what happens... even if time tore us apart... I will always survive... ... and find you. More

Chapter 1 - Stranger
Chapter 2 - Yi Sun-Sin's decision
Author's thoughts
Chapter 3 - Assassination
Chapter 4 - Fallen From The Sky
Chapter 5 - Year 91 of Goryeo
Chapter 6 - Goryeo Hyeonjong
Chapter 7 [Ver. 1] - Servant
Chapter 7 [Ver. 2] - Servant
Chapter 8 - Special Guest
Chapter 9 - Travel
Chapter 10 - Palace
Chapter 11 - Yelling
Chapter 12 - Sympathy
Chapter 13 - Tea Garden
Chapter 14 - Danger
Chapter 15 - Smartphone
Chapter 16 - Kidnap
Chapter 17 - Save Me
Chapter 18 - Rescue
Chapter 19 - Promise
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Wish
Chapter 22 - Mooyeon's decision
Chapter 23 - Love=Poison?
Chapter 24 - Human
Chapter 25 - Mansae
Chapter 26 - Exile
Chapter 27 - The 3rd Event
Chapter 28 - Scarlet Heart
Chapter 29 - Fear
Chapter 30 - Nightmare And Reality
Chapter 31 - Hold Me Tight
Chapter 32 - Gift
Chapter 33 - Earl Vincent Magot
Chapter 34 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 35 - Birthday
Chapter 36 - Work
Chapter 37 - It's All A Game
Chapter 38 - Year Guard
Chapter 39 - Company
Chapter 40 - Heechul Is Back
Chapter 41 - Letter
Chapter 42 - Surprise for Jin
Chapter 43 - Lily flower
Chapter 44 - Waiting
Chapter 45 - Heart Of Palm
Chapter 46 - Power
Chapter 47 - Tyrann
Chapter 48 - Blame
Chapter 49 - 2nd Decision
Chapter 50 - The Last Night
Chapter 51 - Hyangin
Chapter 52 - Jackson Wang
Chapter 53 - Wanted
Chapter 54 - Dinner
Chapter 55 - Jealousy
Chapter 56 - Wedding
Chapter 57 - Our First Night
Chapter 58 - Chase
Chapter 59 - Worry
Chapter 60 - Lie
Chapter 61 - Sacrifice
Chapter 62 - JangHwa
Chapter 63 - Poison
Chapter 64 - Antidote
Chapter 65 - Risk
Chapter 66 - Awake
Chapter 67 - Another One
Chapter 68 - Fake
Chapter 69 - Useless
Chapter 70 - Disappearance
Chapter 71 - On the Bench
Chapter 72 - Will to live
Chapter 73 - 2 Poems
Chapter 74 - Silent Protection
Chapter 75 - Gaee's Holiday
Chapter 76 - Maid Costume
Chapter 77 - SamBoMiHwanSan
Chapter 78 - Answers
Chapter 79 - Mask
Chapter 80 - Troubles
Chapter 82 - Birth
Chapter 83 - Dead Fetus
Chapter 84 - Killing
Chapter 85 - Evil
Chapter 86 - Jewel
Chapter 87 - Sister
Chapter 88 - Crazy
Chapter 89 - Leaving
Chapter 90 - Chaos
Chapter 91 - ChoiHon
Chapter 92 - Half of my Love
Chapter 93 - Force
Chapter 94 - Secret
Chapter 95 - Last Intrigue
Chapter 96 - Sleepy
Chapter 97 - Goodbye
Chapter 98 - Fate and Destiny
Chapter 99 - I Need U
Chapter 100 - Final
Author's Final Thoughts

Chapter 81 - Fall

207 15 0
By 1000Lee

Mooyeon's POV

I was dreaming about the little girl again. This time she turned into an elementary school girl.

She was doing the housework, which was really uncommon for a child of her age.

Cooking, washing, cleaning, laundry...

She almost did everything in the house without having a break. I looked through her homework and the pages were all filled.

She finished the whole workbook beforehand.

After a while the mother came back with a very dark mood while the daughter kneeled on the ground with a wet cloth in her hand.

"Welcome home, Eomma! I already prepared lunch and did the laundry." the girl proudly said but the mother didn't show any emotion.

"Eomma..." the girl was searching for anything to make her mother happy.

"Today, I earned a little bit money as well." she gave her mother rumpled bills which the mother silently took. "5000 Won. Sorry, I couldn't make more. I did all the homework for the boys, I even carried their bags but they are too mean."

Her mother was about to ignore the 8 year old but she noticed something her daughter was wearing.

"What is that on your neck?" she glared.

"Nothing..." the girl tried to hide the necklace under her shirt.

"Don't lie to me! I've seen that necklace before! That belongs to Haeun. Well done. Only 8 years old and you already learned to steal! What are you going to do when you're an adult? Rob?!" the elder yelled.

"Eomma... I didn't steal it. Haeun gave it to me as a keepsake before she moves to England with her family. I really didn't steal it." the girl began to cry.

The mother widened her eyes for a moment.

"Even if she gave it to you, you still don't have the right to take it! You think that you also can feel rich or special by wearing that? Don't even think about it, I won't give you the chance! You're just like your father. Your whole existence was a mistake. I... I have to teach you a lesson." the furious mother rolled up her sleeves and dragged the girl by her hair just to push her head into the bucket besides them that was filled with cold water that was used to clean the ground.

The girl struggled against the grip of the woman, begging her to stop but she wasted her energy for nothing.

"You and your mother ruined my life! This is nothing compared to that!" the mother cried until she also didn't have the energy to abuse the child anymore.

Is this the way someone would treat the child if it isn't their own?

I woke up, crying.

"No way that I would let Vincent even touch my child."

Jungkook's POV

"Mooyeon, that's crazy! I don't support this idea." I shouted at her after hearing her plan.

"Jungkook, that's the only way I have now. And I don't have much time anymore. Vincent will surprise me with the shipping anytime this week." she frowned.

"I know what you're afraid of and I can understand that you're nervous. But... this is just way too dangerous." I complained. "If Seokjin was here then we could still discuss about it but now... I don't want to take the risk. What if something happens to you or the child? Taehyung would never forgive me."

"He's right, my cute little sister. The only doctor here is this perverted Kang DaeBoo. I don't really trust him." Gaee added.

"Stop trying to convince me. As long as there's a little bit of chance, I will try it. If I wait until Vincent gets to touch the baby I have no doubt that he would do terrible things with it. I didn't ask you for your opinion though, I just wanted to inform you about the time when all of you have to leave this house." she explained, determined about her plan.

"You are sure that you want to do this?" I asked her again and she nodded.

"Alright then. There's no use if I keep on rejecting." I sighed.

"And one thing." she called and I listened to her next request.

"Could you please arrange a meeting with Taehyung for me?" she asked and I was flustered for a moment.

"Mooyeon..."

"You can't lie to me. I can feel that he was the one I called Mongtae the whole time." she smiled.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Gaee, what are you and the kids doing?" I asked the one who was hiding behind my back, the children following.

"I know TaeTae well enough to know that he will kill someone to take his anger out. I don't want to die at this young age." he awkwardly grinned in fear.

"Then go and bring your triplets with you." I said annoyed.

"I can't!" he looked at me.

"Why not?"

"Because we want to see how Mongtae-Hyung kills you!" the children said in unison and I rolled my eyes.

I opened the door of the abandoned room where I locked Taehyung up for the whole night just to be greeted by a blade against my throat.

"Taehyung..." I kept still, looking at the dark glare of my Hyung.

"Jungkook, I'm wondering that you have the guts to come back. Tell me what happened and why you tied me up, right now. You better say that my wife and my child are alright or I will kill everyone in this house in an instant... including you." he demanded with a threatening slow pace and the children all made an 'Ouh' sound.

"TaeTae! I finally got to see your face! Don't worry, my cute little sister is fine." Gaee carefully took the blade from my throat and grinned awkwardly at Taehyung.

"Mooyeon wants to see you." I simply told him.

"Did something happen?"

"Someone reported to Vincent that you've been disguising as a guard and I took your role so they wouldn't suspect your death. But that's already solved. Vincent's going to return to England this week. Mooyeon wants you to see her and the child before that happens."

Mooyeon's POV

I became impatient while waiting for Taehyung.

I didn't know when Vincent was going to tell me about this plan and I needed Taehyung to be here before that.

"Where is Hyangin when I need her?" I complained.

Soon, the door was burst open and I saw a panting guard enter my room.

I've been spending more than 6 months with him, I could tell for sure that it was Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" I ran to his arms and hugged him tightly while he was removing his mask.

"Mooyeon, you don't know how torturous it was not being able to touch you or talk to you." he instantly began to sob into my shoulders.

"I know, I know. I can't believe that you've been by my side this whole time. I missed so many chances to say 'I love you' to you." I smiled while crying.

"Mooyeon!" he broke the hug. "We don't have much time anymore, we have to escape this sick place right now."

"Wait Taehyung!" I stopped him. "It's no use, you can't escape with me. Vincent's guards are everywhere now after they found Jungkook. You may be able to get out from here but not when I'm with you!"

"Then what are you planning to do? I would never let Vincent take you and our baby away from me again, not to mention that he's heading to England. I would rather die!" he held my shoulders tightly and looked deeply into my eyes.

"You will take our baby with you right after it's born. And I really mean 'right after' it's born." I told him determined and right at this moment I could hear a knocking, which I recognized as the sign Gaee was supposed to give me whenever Vincent or Heechul was coming.

I wiped my tears and told Taehyung to hide behind the cupboard. He was stubborn at first but at the end I managed to make him doing so.

"Lady Mooyeon, can I come in?" Heechul asked and I gave him my approval to do so.

"Mooyeon! Don't worry, I won't disturb you for a long time. I just wanted to inform you about my master's return to England. You will of course come with us so he could take care of you and your baby." he grinned and I played along.

"When do you plan to leave?" I asked him.

"He may decided it before long but still wanted to leave this mansion after two days. He said that he doesn't want you to have more regrets by staying here any longer." he explained and I remained silent.

I paused for a while, pretending as if I was in an inner conflict but nodded after a while.

"Bring me to your Master, I want to ask for permission whether I'm allowed to see my friends for a last time." I stood up.

"No need to walk all the way, I will give him this message." he bowed but I insisted and he couldn't object me anymore.

I slowly walked with Heechul while Gaee and Taehyung were following us silently.

We moved closer and closer towards the stairs while I became more and more nervous at the same time.

'BongCheoGangMok', 'CheongNangSeo', I even read 'SeWonRok' before, just to do some research in order to make sure that there's the possibility for both of us to survive.

I also ate the herbs that were written on them to increase the chance.

I stood in front of the first step and looked down to the stairs, hesitating for a while.

"Lady Mooyeon?" Heechul called me and I smiled at him before I took the first step.

♡I bet this bastard did never expect that I would slip and fall down the stairs on purpose.♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 62 18
"I'll always be waiting for you, Hayoung. That's because I know you're the one. The day I met you was the day I knew I walked right into true love. "...
79.4K 5.5K 46
JEON JUNGKOOK what if we never met? but what if we met in five different lives? would you love me?
2.4K 69 30
Seven life long friends have been together through thick and thin, but when tragedy hits them, will they all make it out together?
13.3K 521 36
I've been friends with the guys almost my whole life, Jimin, Jin, Hope, Suga, V, RM and Jungkook, and I've never felt anything more for any of them. ...