Falling for You(GOT7 Jinyoung...

Af shamin2215

Published on 29 sept 2016. Kim Nana, a teenage girl came to Korea from States. She is quite a cold girl. She... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
YUGYEOM DAY
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 37

Chapter 6

818 26 4
Af shamin2215

Nana's Pov:

           I woke up by the sound of music.I think Jongin and Taehyung oppa were here. After finishing my morning activities I went to the kitchen hoping there would be something for eat. As I expected the breakfast is on the table.Two of them were in their room. If they would be here, it will super awkward for me. Yesterday I slept right after when I reached home.Thanks to Jinyoung, because of him only I was able to came home.I looked at the clock.It's already 11:00am.I woke up pretty late. While I was eating, Taehyung oppa and Jongin came there and sat with me.

You awake, You slept really well, Did something happened yesterday?, Jongin asked. I ignored him and eat my breakfast.

Are you still mad?I did that just for fun.Nana-ah, don't be like this,he said with aegyo. I have to admit that he is cute.

Yaaah stop doing that,it doesn't suit you, I said flicking his head.

Seems like rude Nana is back, he shouted.

Whaat?,rude Nana, I asked him half shouted.

How did came home yesterday?, Taehyung oppa asked.

I just ride the bus, I answered.

Are you ride the bus alone?,How did you managed?,Taehyung oppa asked.

I am not a kid, I am able to ride bus alone,I said.

Seems like our Nana changed a lot, two of them said in unison.

Nana-ah today  we have to go to our family house,Taehyung oppa.

Why all of sudden?,I asked.

We don't know that yet.Dad informed me just an hour ago.

Ok. When did we have to go?,I asked.

At 05:00pm get ready. Now we are going to our dorms, Jongin said.

After few minutes they left and again I am all alone. Today I decide to watch drama for few hours.

No one's Pov:
(At GOT7 dorm)

They sat in dinning hall for breakfast except Mark.

Hyung, where did you went yesterday night?,Yugyeom asked Junior.

I went to my home,Junior said.

Today everyone is free right,Tonight we will go for bowling, JB said.

Waaah~Bowling,Call~,Bambam cooed.

No I have an appointment,I am unable to come with you guys,Junior said.

Where are you going again?,Youngjae asked.

I don't know, my dad told me to come home at 04:00pm. I don't know when will I return, Junior said.

Then, ok guys, if Jinyoung comes before 08:00pm, we will go bowling,and Mark will also join us, JB said.

Guys, do you know something?,I found a great thing,Jackson said.

What was that?,Bambam asked.

You know the transfer student in our class,Jackson said.

Uhhh, Kim Nana, What's about her?, Youngjae asked.

Do you guys know that she and BTS V are  dating,Jackson said.

Mwo?,Junior asked shocking.

Waah, Daebak, how did you know that?,Yugyeom asked.

Yesterday I saw two of them infront of their building. They looks like really close.They went somewhere and I followed them.

Yaa,Wang Jackson,Do you follow them?Are you a stalker?, JB asked him.

Then what happened?,Junior asked.

Seems like someone very curious, Hyung are you jealous?Yugyeom asked.

Why would I?I'm just asking, Junior said clearing his throat.

I followed them. First they went to market and they went to game center. I follwed them to game center. After few minutes I started playing and I missed them, Jackson said.

Are you sure?,Junior asked him.

I'm sure, I saw them with my oen eyes, Jackson said. And two them looks so cute.

Junior said nothing and just stood up and went to his room.

Do you guys noticed,Jinyoung hyung looks very mad?Bambam asked.

I am sure he must be jealous,Youngjae said.

After finishing their breakfast they started doing their activities.

Nana's Pov:

         Now I'm at my family house.The time is 05:30pm. Today we have a dinner with my dad's friend's family.Now I am in my room alone. I just sat there reading.Suddenly there is a knock at my door.

Come in, I said.It was my dad and my mom.

Nana-ah, we have something to tell you, my dad said as he sat on the couch.

What's that?,I asked.

The thing is,we decided you to marry my friends son my dad said.

Whaaat?,I asked.

Yes,Today they are coming to our house.And today we will decide your engagement day,my Mom said.

Whaat?Are you kidding?What are you talking about?,I asked.

I am serious,my dad said.

Tears started to roll down my face.I'm  not agree this. How did you expect me to agree this?and I am just a high schooler,I said.

I know you don't expect this, but it's your grandmother's decision. You know that we don't go against her will. So you have no option than agree this, he said.

You already decided that I have to marry your friend's son. And you won't change your decision even though I deny this.You don't care about my decision,they why would you asked me to agree this, I said crying.

They will come at 08:00pm. Get ready and behave yourself, my  mom said before they left my room. I locked my door and drowned on my bed.Tears roll down on my face.

Nana-ah, open the door, Taehyung oppa knocked at my door.

Oppa, You knew this already, why don't you tell me?,I shouted.

Nana-ah, Mianhae, dad warn me to not tell you, he said.Now open the door,I have to tell you something,he said.

What did you have to tell me now?Just leave me alone,I shouted again.He know about me. So he left just leave me alone.

Jinyoung's Pov:

        We are in our way to my dad's friend's home. Me and my dad are in a car. My mom and my sis are in another car.While going there, it was just a awkward silence.Suddenly my dad asked,

Do you know where are we going?For what?,he asked.

To your friend's house, For dinner. I answered.

Thats right,but not only for that. We are going there to decide your engagement date,he said.

Whaaat?,Engagement, with whom? Why are you telling me this now?,I asked him.

We decided you to marry my friend's daughter. If I tell you this earlier, you won't even came home. That's why I am telling you now.

Why would you make decision in my life?Why are you using my life for your business?,I asked him.

It's not for business,We will arrive there in few minutes. Behave yourself, he said.

My temper rises by minute.Finally we arrived at their house. We went there and there standing seven persons,a grandmother, two ahjusshis, two ahjummas, a boy and a girl.

Welcome to our house, Mr. Park,the grandmother said.

They introduced theirselves and we introduced ourselves. And to my shock, I came to know that they belong to JG group.After a while, Nana came there with Kai and V.Wait BTS V,why he is here?Did they that close to even join in their dinner.I was looking at Nana. She looks very pretty.

So this my son Kim Taehyung and this is my daughter Kim Nana,Mr. Kim said. Seems like he is her father. Wait Kim Taehyung aka V is Nana's brother.

And this my daughter Kim Jiwon and this is my sons Kim Jonghyun and Kim Jongin, the man stand near Nana's dad said.He must be her father's brother.

Then they started the dinner.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

482K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...