C.R.U.S.H.

بواسطة Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... المزيد

Meet the main characters
First day
To Be Loved
|Party
|Sorry
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
|New Flame
Hey!
|Got Til It's Gone
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
The Truth
|Jealousy

|Moving on

398 29 4
بواسطة Jdjmarie

Ciara

As soon as Lauren said that I knew this was about to go left. Janet just stood there for a minute and then she snapped. She punched Lauren dead in the face and Lauren fell to the ground crying before Janet did anything else I went to grab her. She had tears falling down her face. Janet some how got out of my arms and went back over to Lauren and begin to kick her repeatedly as Lauren screamed out with every kick. Again I went to grab janet.

Lauren: Immm sooorrry.......

She said trying to get the words out.

Janet: Fuck you bitch your hoe ass ain't sorry. You suppose to be my best friend how could you? How long has this been going on?

Lauren: Just....
This once. Jay please...

Janet: Please nothing bitch! Fuck you and him. Get off me.

She pulled away from me leaving out the dorm and slammed the door. I look at Lauren still on the floor crying her eyes out. That's exactly what she get. I left out to go check on Janet. I knocked on her door and she didn't answer. Next thing I know I hear crashing noises in her room I twist the knob and seen it was unlocked and went in. Janet was throwing things and crying.

Janet: Get out!

Me: Janet please calm down. I know your hurting but just please before you hurt yourself.

I slowly walked towards her and pulled her and embraced her she immediately started sobbing into my shirt. I truly felt bad for her. We stood there as she cried into me.

Janet: How could she? How could he?

I didn't say anything I just let her cry.
We stood there for a few minutes and then she pulled away.

Janet: Thank you. I've only known you for a week and you've been here for me more than anyone I've known for years has.

Me: I hate to see people who are kind hearted get mistreated. Believe it or not I been through it and I don't like the feeling. So when I see someone else who doesn't deserve it going through the same thing I want to help them as much as I can.

Janet: well thank you.

Me: No problem. I know you want to be alone for a while so imma head out. If you need me call me.

i turned to walk away and she grabbed my arm.

janet: thanks again ci

me: no problem janet

I turned and went back to my dorm. when i walked in I heard lauren in her room crying, I ignored it and proceeded on to my room and shut the door.

--------

i walked down the hall on my way to dance class and i heard music playing from the room, i knew class hasn't started yet so I just peeked into the glass window and seen janet inside and she was lyrical dancing to Maxwell's "This womans worth". It was beautiful, she was beautiful. i leaned on the wall as i watched her dance and felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Goodmorning beautiful

me: hey Aaliyah.

I turned my attention back to janet and Aaliyah looked also.

Aaliyah: you like her don't you?

I turned to look at her and she had this smile on her face.

me: as a friend, yes.

Aaliyah: No you like her more than that i see it in your eyes. I don't blame you she is a beautiful girl.

me: she is beautiful yes but im not on that with her.

Aaliyah: you can keep lying to me and yourself but I know.

Janet finished and we both walked in. I stood there and janet turned and I just admired her beauty. she flashed that million dollar smile and I stared at her and all that sweat coming off her body.

Janet: Earth to Ciara! Ci!

Me: Huh? What you say?

Janet: I said do you want to get lunch after this.

Me: yeah,yeah sure.

Aaliyah looked at me and laughed and I brushed her off. She was right.
---------------
Janet

We was sitting outside the ice cream shop as the sun was setting. Ciara and I hanged out all day. It was nice to have company considering what has been going on the past couple days. I haven't talked to Lauren nor devante since then. I've seen Lauren but every time she tried to talk to me I would walk away. We will never be friends again and I hope she understand that.

Ciara: Jay?

Me: Yeah

Ciara: What you thinking about?

Me: A lot. Everything.

I started playing with my ice cream. We sat quiet for a minute.

Ciara: Let's get back to the dorm.

Me: Okay.

We got up and threw our trash away and got into ciaras car. She started it up and pulled from the parking lot.

Dj: We gonna slow it down and take it back a little bit. Here's LL cool J ft boys 2 men "hey lover"

Me: O h my god I love this song

Ciara: So do I

She turned it up as the music started playing. We rapped the song together while she was driving.
Us: "hey lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush
Lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush"

I smiled because I was happy I met Ciara. Since she been here she's been more of a friend to me than Lauren ever had. We continue rapping and singing the song as it went off. She turned the radio down and looked at me.

Ciara: You have a nice voice.

Me: So do you.

Ciara: Yeah but yours is like soft and angelic.

I oddly blushed and I don't know why.

Janet: Thank you ci.

She looked at me and smiled and pulled into the college parking lot. We got out and walked to our dorms.
---------------------------------------------------------
A month later. 

Ciara

I opened Janet's refrigerator and grabbed a water.

Me: Jay hurry up!

Janet: Okay I'm coming!

She came out in a tight white crop top and joggersJanet and I had become real good friends over the month. We hang out literally everyday which makes it hard considering I'm completely in love with her. She doesn't know and I plan to keep it that way. I know she doesn't see me like that and I wouldn't want to mess up the friendship we have.

Janet: let's go.

She grabbed her bag and we headed down the hall to the dance studio.

Me: Oh shit wait I forgot my knee pads.

Janet: And you was rushing me.

I turned around and ran to my room. I had a room to myself now that Lauren dropped out of school for god knows what. I suppose to have a new roommate but she hasn't came yet. I grabbed my knee pads and ran back to Janet. We went to class and did 5 hours of dancing. I was aching so bad by the end of the class. Janet and I walked back to our dorm.

Janet: Still coming over to watch a movie with me.

Me: Yeah let me take a shower and I'll be over.

She flashed that damn smile that always killed me. I opened my dorm door and walked in I heard a noise and got scared but this gorgeous woman walks out the extra room and smiled. She had light Carmel skin and blue eyes. She was beautiful.

M

e: Hello.

??: Hi I'm Denise your new roommate. 

Me: Oh okay. Well welcome.

Denise: Thank you. Did you just come from working out.

Me: Uh no dance class. I'm a dance major.

Denise: Oh that cool. I'm here for acting.

I was just staring into her eyes. They were gorgeous.

Denise: Okay well um I have to finish unpacking. Maybe we can hang out later and get to know each other.

Me: Sure not a problem.

She walked off back into her room and I went into mines and grabbed a towel and went to shower. After I showered I put on some sweat pants and sweat shirt and went to Janet's room. I knocked on the door and she answered it.

Janet: About time.

Me: Sorry. My new roommate is here.

Janet: Oh really. She cool?

Me: She seems like it. She's cute to.

Janet: Mmh.

Janet walked to her room and I followed her.

Me: So what movie we watching.

Janet: Titanic.

Me: No. Hell no.

She started whining.

Janet: Yes ci please.

Me: No that movies to long we will be here all night.

Janet: Okay so.

She poked her lip out and batted her eyes and I couldn't say no to that.

Me: Fine but next time I'll pick the movie.

She clapped her hands and went out the room. I got the movie started. She came back with popcorn and pop. She climbed over me and we laid at the end of the bed and watched the movie.
-----
An hour into the movie and I was getting tired. I looked over at Janet and sat with both of her hands holding up her head into the movie. I closed my eyes for two seconds and felt a nudge.

Janet: No Ciara please get up.

Me: Jay this movie is stupid. And I'm tired.

Janet: No its not you just gotta watch it and you'll like it.

I looked at the TV and not long later I closed my eyes again. I was almost sleep until I felt a weight on my back. I opened it and Janet was sitting on my back bouncing up and down.

Janet: Get up,Get up!

Me: Ouch jay! I'm soar.

Janet: Well wake up.

I managed to twist around and flip her over. I was now in between her legs and I pinned her arms up a over her head.

Janet: Macho woman.

Me: I told you to stop.

She started laughing and her smile made me have this pit in my stomach. I bit my lip without knowing.

Janet: What's the matter.

Me: Huh?

Janet: You just like drifted into your own world for a moment there.

I let her go and got between her legs. I sat with my back against the wall.

Me: Nothing let's watch the movie that you been crying to me this whole time about.

Janet: Okay weirdo.

I was so close to kissing her in that moment. I'm glad I stopped myself.
¥¥¥¥
Janet

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me I turned and seen Ciara. We ended up falling asleep last night during the rest of the movie. I moved a bit and she jumped up.

Ciara: Sorry jay.

Me: For what.

Ciara: I didn't mean to uh. Put my arms over you im use to sleeping like that with my pillow.

Me: Oh its fine.

It got oddly quiet and awkward.

Ciara: Well I uh I'm about to head to my room.

Me: Okay.

She got up and slid on her shoes and grabbed her phone and left out.
¥¥¥¥¥¥
Ciara

I walked in my dorm. I bumped into my roommate.

Denise: Long night

Me: Not really.

Denise: You want to grab breakfast.

Me: Sure. Let me shower.

I went to shower and got dressed. I decided to invite Janet so we all got into my car and drove to a restaurant and sat down and ordered breakfast.

Janet: So Denise where are you from.

Denise: New york.

Me: oh thats cool i just came from there. I went to school there before here. What made you move out here.

Denise: really? And  well after my sister committed suicide I decided I needed to move. Everything there reminds me of her.

Janet: I'm sorry to hear that.

Me: Yeah me to.

Denise: What made you come back here Ciara.

Me: mmh. Um well I went through something terrible and thought being back home where my family is, is where I should be.

Janet: terrible like what.

Me: I kind of don't want to talk about it right Now.

The waitress finally came with our food and I couldn't of been happier. Talking about what happened back in new york is something I refuse to think about again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.2K 871 62
kk arnold a freshman at uconn has had a joy ride of basketball so far. through basketball & even friendships & relationships until her bestfriend bet...
15K 386 22
Emily was broken. Her boyfriend had recently broken up with her, her sister refused to speak to her and even her dance teacher hated her. She just wa...
91.1K 4.7K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
5K 82 14
A girl from North Carolina moves to Atlanta. Not knowing whats in store for her.