Live Love and Niall Horan

By LiveLoveLattes

Teagan Sky is in for a rough year. Her mother is being transfered to Tokyo for a year and she can't take Teag... More

Live Love and Niall Horan
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
"Hiatus"
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Nine

97.7K 909 153
By LiveLoveLattes

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Nine

The kiss had this fiery feeling that made me want more, desperately. It sent chills down my spine and a bubbly champagne feeling to my stomach.  Kissing him back hungrily, I ran my fingers through his wet hair. I pulled him closer than ever and let the rain cascade down, not really caring whether or not I got a cold later. This was worth it.  His hands slid to my thighs, pulling me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and we were at similar height. It was like being drunk on happiness in a way. If that's the right way to put it.

"We should get home before you catch a cold," Niall panted as I came up for air, our lips still inches apart. 

"I don't really give a shit, this is much better," I shrugged, before he crashed his lips back into mine. 

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this for the past days," Niall murmured into the kiss.

I wanted more, every urge to just grab him and kiss him for the past few days had been adding up. He licked my lower lip, as if asking for entry, and I let him in. His tongue just slipped into my mouth as his phone buzzed. He ignored it, continuing to kiss me. 

"You gonna get that?" I giggled, breaking away from the kiss. When he shrugged, I reached into his pocket and pulled it out. 

"It's Liam," I read the text. "He's wondering if we want a drive because he's on his way out for pizza and it's kinda raining."

"Tell him sure," Niall said. "If he's not afraid we'll drench his car."

Smiling, I text him back. Then, I froze. The boys.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked, concerned. 

I bit my lip. "What are we gonna tell Liam?"

"Tell Liam what?" Niall asked, confused. 

I gestured at how his hands were still holding me up. 

"Oh. That."

"Yeah," I exhaled. "That."

"Well," Niall bit his bottom lip. Oh my god, he was sexy. 

"It's not like we're going out," I chose my words carefully. "Not that I wouldn't want to- you know what I mean. But, I don't wanna bother hiding all this."

Niall nodded. "I know what you mean."

"I don't wanna rush into a relationship," I shrugged. "Before I know what I'm in for."

But, I still really like you.

"So, like a trial?" Niall suggested. "We could tell them that."

"That makes me sound like a whore," I wrinkled my nose. "But that'll have to do for now."

"You're not a whore," Niall chuckled as he gently tilted my chin towards his face and kissed me again. 

Kissing him back, I didn't even notice when Liam's car pulled up. Neither did Niall. 

"Anybody want to explain what's going on here?"

I pulled away reluctantly from Niall to face a very confused and slightly upset looking Liam. 

"Um." 

I didn't know what to say. Niall gently set me down on my feet.

"Can we explain to ALL you boys when we get home?" I suggested. 

Liam bit his lip, thinking it over. "Fine."

*

As soon as we got back to the house, Niall told me to go upstairs and shower while he told the boys and Danielle and Eleanor. Probably the best thing to do. So I took a shower, blow dried my hair, put on a tribal print off shoulder top and cream jeggings, and braced myself as I head down the stairs.

"I KNEW IT!" Louis practically screamed the minute I got to the bottom of the stairs. Was he waiting for me? "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!"

"Knew what?" I asked, even though I wasn't in the mood to play dumb. "And try not to bust my ears please."

"You and Niall," Louis said like it was obvious. "Together."

"We're not together," I insisted. "It's a trial thing." 

"You know," Louis studied my expression. "This 'trial thing' won't stay a 'trial thing' very long, I bet."

"Well, if it happens, you'll get to say I told you so, won't you?" I smiled sweetly as I pushed past him.

Everybody was in the room with the large glass window overlooking what I think was Niall's house. Or Liam's. The walls were plain cream but the floor was carpeted in with a shaggy white and soft carpet. On one side of the room was a Mac with a huge ass screen. Like the one I had at home.

"I'm Danielle," a tanned skinned girl with dark curls jumped up to introduce herself. She smelled like this spicy yet fruity scent. Thierry Mugler's Angel? 

"I'm Eleanor," the pretty brunette I saw with Louis the other day introduced herself. "We kinda met the other day but-"

"We were too busy snogging?" Louis suggested, walking into the room. 

"That word sounds gross," I wrinkled my nose. 

"How? You and Niall were doing- Ow!" he yelped as I smacked his arm.

"Shut. Up." 

"Ouch. Are all New York girls like this?"

I rolled my eyes, but my thoughts went to my best friends back home. Sandra, Chanel, Avery and Raine. 

Sandra was the flirt for sure, she went after every guy she could. She had medium length straight brown hair and large hazel eyes that came along with the hugest eyelashes ever, zero mascara. Half her closet was shades of pink and she knew everything about everybody, the latest gossip and what was going on. Her goal was to have a good time. She's been single for about 3 years now, saying relationships take the fun out of things. If this was Mean Girls, she'd be Gretchen.

Chanel could quite easily be the smartest person alive. She was Japanese, with straight long black hair that went down to her waist. That I was insanely jealous of. She was top of every class and had Princeton as a safety school and had this mystery allure about her that attracted all the boys in the complete opposite way Sandra did. Her father owned half of some major NYC restaurants. Chanel was smarter than all those nerds in gifted programs at our school, and she knew how to use it. 

Avery was the opposite of Chanel. If life were academics, she'd make it nowhere. Ditzy and not afraid to admit she was pretty dumb, she was insanely pretty and got the boys to do her homework. She had blonde ringlets that would boing back into place if you pulled them and the biggest green eyes. Solid green. Like Niall's were solid blue. Like they'd never heard of another colour. What she lost in academics, she made up for in style. She could name every perfume and cologne by scent, tell the difference between real jewels and fake, and could make something insanely ugly look beautiful with just some time and a pair of scissors occasionally. 

Raine, on the other hand, had this sort of hippie vibe. She was laid back, relaxed, didn't fawn over boys or school, she was chill. I met her back in 9th grade before exams when I was paranoid as fuck and she helped me get over it. No, she doesn't do weed. This isn't a stereotype game. Both her parents are plastic surgeons, but she's flawless without a single surgery. Rumors fly around that she's gotten it, but she hasn't. It's natural beauty she doesn't even care to acknowledge through her headbands and loose clothes and springy dirty blonde hair. I guess part of the reason she's so sought after is because she's all natural. Not a single tint of makeup.

I missed them so much it was unbelievable. I should really go on Facebook soon since my phone's gone.

"Hey Liam, can I use your laptop? I wanna check my Facebook."

"Sure," he reached for his laptop on the ground and handed it to me. 

Taking a seat next to Niall and Harry on a couch, I logged into my Facebook. 

51 new friend requests, 114 notifications, 43 new messages. Holy shit. What happened? 

I scrolled through the messages first. Some from people I barely knew. Almost all of them were either I miss you or OMG ARE YOU REALLY LIVING WITH HARRY STYLES! I scrolled down until I found Sandra's.

Hey chica! 
Life's shit without you. If you don't come home soon, I'm going to England to drag your ass over here. School is so weird now that you're missing. You know you own that place on top no matter how far away you go. Are you really living with Harry Styles? I didn't know who he was until Google helped. He's pretty sexy. If you don't want him, make sure to bring him when you come visit. I hope he doesn't mind one night stands;) 
TELL ME WHEN YOUR EFFING PHONE IS FIXED

Love, Sandra x 

Niall chuckled. "Are all your friends like that?"

"Just her," I sighed before writing her back and moving on. 

Chanel didn't even mention the boys, instead talking about how she missed having me to talk with. Avery was like Sandra, saying they were hot and when I came to visit, I should bring them and I should come back soon because school isn't worth going to anymore without me making life interesting since we had all the same classes. Raine didn't acknowledge the boys either, instead talking about how we never got to go to that hippie mart she was talking about. 

"Why do I have so many friend requests," I grumbled, not even bothering to see who they were, just clicking no. 

"You'll get more soon," Niall took the latop from my lap and hit Privacy Settings. 

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as he hit a few buttons to do with friend requests, searching, poking and messaging.

"There," he handed the laptop back to me. "That's what we had to do with all of ours. Now, nobody can send you friend requests, nobody will come by your profile if they search, nobody but friends can poke or message you." 

"Thanks," I sighed. "That will probably help with the friend requests and messages." 

I scrolled through my notifications, only clicking on the ones that had to do with me. 

"Whoa," Harry said as I clicked on the notification saying somebody commented on my profile picture. "327 likes on a photo?" 

"So?" I asked uncomfortably as I replied to the comment. "What's your point?"

Harry just shook his head in disbelief as I moved on to another notification. 

"Let's watch a movie," Zayn suggested, turning to the Mac. 

"A really, really, really scary one," Eleanor agreed. She was laying down on the carpet next to Louis.

"No!" Danielle protested. "I hate scary movies! They're so creepy!"

"You'll have Liam to protect you," Eleanor waved dismissively. "Zayn, pick the scariest one."

Zayn chose something titled The Blair Witch Project. 

"I've never heard of this one," Eleanor mused. "I hope it's scary."

I didn't pay much attention at first, mostly clearing all my Facebook notifications. There were a few that especially bothered me. By this girl named Lana who hated my guts for some reason. Like she wrote on my wall for everybody to stop asking about the boys because it was obvious that was 'fake and I didn't know them, it was just another stunt of mine.'

"Somebody is jealous," Niall said, clearly amused as he read over my shoulder.

She was online. Time for payback.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked curiously as I clicked the webcam on the laptop. 

"Proving it's not a stunt because some bitches gonna hate," I shrugged as I zoomed so all 3 of us were in view. "Smile!"

Clicking add photo, I clicked the caption box and tagged Lana in it. 

Because Lana Parkers never believes a word I say, so here's a picture for you(: x Hope you aren't using your vile mouth to spread countless and pointless rumors about me!

"Ouch," Harry commented. "I wouldn't want to be her right now."

I rolled my eyes. "She's just a very supportive hater."

"We have a few of those," Harry watched as a few notifications popped up. 

A few likes, two 'You're so luck!' comments and one very sweet one from Lana. 

Oh, don't worry. Since you're gone, there's been so much less drama. 

Is she fucking serious?

I typed back. 

Because I'm not there for you to spread it about?

"Now, now," Louis teased. I hadn't even noticed him come over here. "Play nicely."

"I play dirty," I responded. "You'll learn that soon enough."

*

"This movie isn't all scary," I commented softly. "It's more confusing."

"This is boring," Harry agreed. "Probably because I haven't been paying attention to the plot."

"Are you kidding? It's so scary!" Danielle had her face buried in Liam's shirt. 

"I haven't really been paying attention either," Zayn agreed. "And Louis and Eleanor have just been snogging."

That was still true. 

"I'm gonna find something better to watch," I announced. "My laptop's upstairs and I've got a bunch of movies."

"As long as it's not scary," Danielle winked. 

"I'll go with you," Niall volunteered and I smiled.

I head up the stairs to the room I was staying in, Niall right behind me. I pulled my laptop out of my bag and pressed the power button, letting it start up, flopping down the bed so I was propped up by my elbows and laying down. Niall sat down next to me. 

"I like your shirt," Niall commented as my laptop started off. 

"Thank you," I smiled lightly, typing my password into my laptop,

"Nice password," Niall chuckled. "Harry potter. Very hard to guess."

"Oh shut it," I playfully nudged him. "There's nothing I have to hide."

On here anyways.

My laptop was finished loading. My background was still the picture of Sandra, Chanel, Avery, Rain and I at the beach that one time. I hadn't turned it on since the night before I left NYC. I kinda missed going on it actually. Or maybe it was the absence of my iPhone.

"We should watch like She's The Man or something," I suggested. "After a scary movie, I wouldn't mind watching a funny one."

"Never seen that one," Niall shrugged. "What's it about?"

"It's like this really messed love triangle," I began. "Actually it’s not even a triangle, because it' like 5 way or something. And it's kinda about soccer too, and this girl pretending to be her brother so she can face her ex at a game and prove she's better and-"

I stopped when I realized I was probably boring him. 

"Sorry," I apologized. "I kinda talk a lot."

"That's okay," Niall chuckled. "I have a way of keeping you quiet."

He leaned in slightly and I took the bait, pressing my mouth to his. As the kiss deepened, Niall rolled us over so I was no longer on my side, but on my back, his warm body pressed against mine.

Suddenly, I heard the melodic tapping at my window. 

*********************************************************************************

I'm trying for longer chapters. What do you guys think?

I know I’ve just posted a chapter yesterday, but I didn’t wanna keep you guys waiting with the suspense. But I’m kinda behind on homework… yeah… so my posting may go a bit slower.

VOTE PWETTY PLEASE? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 246 36
Evelyn Moon: She is 18 right now and has a dream of becoming a singer. She is a major klutz. Evelyn sarcastic but is too obvious about it so she is h...
11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...