ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ || ᴀᴘʜᴍᴀᴜ

By imlikedeadasf

!DISCONTINUED! !Under Editing! ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ғʟᴜғғ More

Welcome
✦ᴛʀᴀᴠʟʏɴ✦ ᴋᴀᴛᴇʟʏɴ x ᴛʀᴀᴠɪs
✧ғᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ✧ ʟᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✦ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ✦ ᴠʏʟᴀᴅ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
Voting
✧ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ✧ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✦ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ✦ ᴘᴛ1 ᴛʀᴀᴠɪs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
✧ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ✧ ɢᴀʀʀᴏᴛʜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
+-All Of My Heart-+ Pt2 Travis X Reader
+-Dancole-+ Dante X Nicole
Q&A
+-Stuttering-+ Cloud X Reader
+-Who To Love-+ Zane X Reader X Garroth
Garroth's Ending
Zane X Reader A-Con!
Aaron X Reader A-Con!
TAGGED!
Contest!
Travis X Reader A-Con!
Laurance X Reader A-Con!
YASS!!
Vylad X Reader A-Con!
+-You Mad?-+ Dante X Reader
+-The Princess And The Knight-+ Zenix X Reader
+-I'll Be There-+ Malachi X Reader
+-Unlikely Love-+ Jeffory X Reader
+-Stone Cold-+ Zane X Reader
SORRY!!!
+-In School?-+ Gene X Reader *Lemon*
+-Shade Of Gold-+ Aaron X Reader *Lemon*
+-Anything~?-+ Gene X Reader
+-Why Does This Happen To Me-+ Gene X Reader *Lime*
Request!!!
+-At Least I Got The Hot One-+ Travis X Reader
+-Yet I Knew You Longer-+ Zane X Reader
WHAT?!?!
+-I Love You-+ Zane X Reader
+-Just You Wait-+ Gene X Reader
ASK ME ANTHING!!!
Self-Harm
+-Maybe...-+ Vylad X Reader
◉!Fact Friday!◉
+-The Casanova & Smol Bean-+ Dante X Reader X Travis
•!Fact Friday!•
+-Why Do I Love Him?-+ Evil!Zane X Reader *Lime* Pt 1
!!CONTEST!!
+-The Bff and The Emo-+ Gene X Reader X Zane Pt 1
hi
!!HAPPY EASTER!!
!!100k SPECIAL!!
+-Convention Girl-+ Aaron X Reader
!ATTENTION!
•How Lucky - Angst!Garroth X Reader•
!RANT!
。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。
•The Train Tracks• Gene X Reader X Zane pt2
( ; _ ; )
seriousness
*New Start* Gene x Reader x Zane

+-Secret Session-+ Laurance X Reader *Lemon*

10.5K 90 317
By imlikedeadasf

please see A/n at the end for a special note!

Y/n - your name
r/g/n - random girls name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
f/c - favorite color

You sit in school and have math. Actually you think you are good at it, but it is so boring for you. You yawn and look outside, thinking what you will do when you are at home. Actually you have to do something in the household, because your mother is working until evening, but you rather watch TV, listen to music and surf in the internet.

But until that, you have still 4 hours in school. You look around and see your crush Laurance. He is so awesome to you, more awesome than his friend who is sitting beside him and tries to distract him from the lesson. Laurance is always good in school and nearly better than you and you have really good grades.

Laurance is really an intelligent man. You look in your math book and try to concentrate on it, but you couldn't. You take a paper and calculate,. You learned that in elementary school from your friends, but actually it is not true, but still funny.

 You smile at him, but he don't recognizes you yet. That is because he sits in the 1st row of the class and you in the 3rd.

Finally the bell rings; next hour you have a free hour and the boys have a sport lesson. You know where you can watch them or you rather believe that no one can see you there. So you go to the special place and watch your crush. They are running in the hall and playing a game.

After 30 minutes they make a break of 5 minutes and you see that Laurance removes his shirt and shows everyone his trained chest. If there would be other girls now, they would touch him all the time. You grab your phone and try to make some pics of him.

Then they train further and you still watch them until they quit their lesson. All boys go to the dressing room and change their clothes. A few boys go to the shower and make themselves fresh for the next school lesson. So you go to your class again, you don't want to be late for the next lesson, because the bell will ring in 5 minutes.

But in the dressing room, the two friends start to talk about you. The Blond says to him: "Did you saw the one girl?" "Which girl?", the dirty blond asks his friend.

"I often saw her watching us and I think she stalks you", Garroth tells him and Laurance looks at him and puts his clothes on: "I don't know. Which girl is it?" "She has h/c and I think e/c. And she often wears a f/c shirt", Garroth tells him.

The other friends smiles at him and says: "A lot girls looks like that" "Could be r/g/n, but I think she goes into our class and she is always watches us when we have sport. Means, our girls from the class have a free hour. Don't you think it is Y/n?"

"Do you really think it is Y/n? Well, she is cute, but I don't think she likes me", he starts to blush, meanwhile the two friends go to the class again. Then Garroth starts to laugh: "hahaha So you like that girl? That's ok, just grab her and pull her in the computer room"

"What? In the computer room?! And then?" Laurance says a bit confused and his friend laughs again: "Laurance...I have the key for the room, you know what happen if a boy and a girl are alone in a room, or should I tell you that again?" "No, you don't have to tell me that again, but I just can't grab her and pull her in the room", Laurance says and then they sit down on their places in the class.

You sit on your seat too and watch Laurance carefully. You can say that you just enjoyed the last hour and you think that they don't know about your stalking plan. Garroth looks at you for a second and whispers to Laurance "Of course you can"

He gives the key to Laurance and adds: "When she goes to the toilet, and she will, because I gave her something in her f/d this morning, then you will say to the teacher, that you really have to go to the toilet. Then you go and if she goes out of the toilet you grab her and pull her into the room and lock it, ok? It will work"

Laurance looks at Garroth and whispers: "That is totally...Stupid" "No, it is awesome. After that, you give me the key back and I will give it back to Mrs. Johnson " "You are so crazy", Laurance says and then the teacher comes in and starts the next lesson.

The boys just wait of your reaction and after 23 minutes you raise your hand and ask your teacher for going to the toilet. You quickly go and in the class room, Laurance announces that he has to go too. So he stands up and runs to the girls toilet and waits until you open the door.

He looks at the key and thinks: "Damn, I am nervous". Then you come out and Laurance goes to you. You look at him and blush a bit. You want to say something, but you couldn't. Laurance starts: "Uhm...I have to show you something important" "Something important? What is it?"

The Dirty Blond takes your hand and pulls you into the computer room, which is the whole day free. He locks the door with the key and looks at you. "Do you like me y/n?", he asks you and you blush and stutter: "N-No, o-of cou-urse not. Why do yo-ou think so-omethi-ing like tha-at?" "Because Garroth saw you a few times, when we were in the gym", he explains to you.

"Wha-at? How could he see me?", you want to know and he answers you: "Well, you have to ask him about that, but before that...", the boy goes to you and strokes your hair away from your face and kisses you passionately.

Your heart is racing like hell. He places his hands on your cheek and after a while he hugs you. Laurance breaks up the kiss and whispers in your ear: "I love you. Garroth stole the key from Mrs. Johnson, only that we have free time. I want to feel you"

You start to blush like a tomato and just say: "Uhm...ok. I love you too". He smiles and removes his clothes. You just have to watch him and then you stroke his chest, meanwhile you are staring at his member.

He starts to giggle and whispers: "Maybe we don't have so much time. I hope they won't recognize us here" "I hope so too", you say back to him . Laurance removes your clothes as well and places your body on a free table. You can see how excited he is and he kisses you again and rubs his member on your clit.

You start to moan quietly and he kisses you further. Then he starts to kiss your neck and makes lovebites there. "I love you", he purrs into your ear and kisses your breasts. You smile and whisper back: "I love you too"

After that he slids his member deep inside you and you moan. You claw your nails in his shoulders and he waits until you accustom with his length. After a few seconds he starts to thrusts slowly into you and watches your face. You look at him and moan quietly.

You know that you have to stay quiet and you actually don't want that a teacher will notice that. "Laurance?", you whisper and he answers with a "Hm?". You stare in his eyes and gasp: "I love you". He smiles, kisses you passionately and tries to go deeper with his member into you.

Again you moan and command him: "Faster, I want to feel you more". Laurance smiles and know that he nearly reached his goal. He thrusts fast into you and you try not to moan too loud. He finds your g-spot and hits it with every thrust. Immediately he cums inside you and you have your orgasm at the same moment.

You two pant hard and Laurance goes out of you and strokes your breasts a bit. He smiles and then he dresses himself again, like you. He grabs your hand, looks in your eyes and says: "I really love you" "I really love you too", you reply him.

Then you hear the bell and quickly Laurance opens the door and goes with you outside. He takes your hand and runs with you to his friend. "Garroth!", Laurance  nearly screams and gives him back the key. Garroth smiles at you and says: "And? Had fun?". You nod and blush Laurance says: " Thanks Garroth, you are the best friend in the world" "Yes I know Laurance", Garroth answers him.

After that Garroth goes away and goes to Mrs. Johnson. The blond says: "Mrs Johnson! I heard you have lost your key. I found it on the floor" "Thank you Mr.Ro'meave, you don't have to do your homework because of that. Now I am really relieved. I thought I could never find it again and that would be not really good for me"

Garroth smiles and answers: "That's ok, but now you have it back. I have to go now and get ready for the next class" "Fine, see you", she says and goes away. He sighs and runs to his friend You sit on Laurance's lap and Garroth announces to Laurance and you: "I don't have to do homework, because I am so awesome and brought the key back to Mrs. Johnson. I am so...good to the teachers"

Laurance laughs at him and say: "Congratulations, you are really lucky that she didn't noticed what was actually going on. Did the teacher say something before?" "No, not really, she was wondering where you two were, but that is everything", Garroth replies.

After school you go with Laurance to his house and stay there until evening. You managed to get home before your mother came. After she came home she asks you like everyday: "What is new in school. What did you learn today?" "Naah, it was boring and it was like every other day", you reply to her.

But actually you have a boyfriend now and you see him everyday. And on weekend you say to your mother that you will go to your new friends and she allows that too. But it will probably need a few month until she will recognizes it, that you have a sexy boyfriend now.

A/N Hello Ashlynn's fans!! I'm Callie, Ashlynn's friend and i'm going to be writing the Lemons for her!! if you would like to send me/Ashlynn a Lemon or one~shot you made feel free to send it and we will mention you in the One~Shot/Lemon.
Now here is some important things that Ash wanted me to tell you guys but i am too lazzy so she's gonna write it.

Hey Guys Ash here and i just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 11k!!!! you guys are the best ever!!! i love you guys sooo much.
okay now remember last A/n i said i want to do something special? well like Callie said you guys can write some Lemons or One~Shots and send them to me and i will make sure too mention you for your amazing work.
Also sorry for posting late i had make sure that Callie didn't mess up on anything so yeah! now back too Callie!
~Ashlynn♥

Okay guys i hope you all have an awesome day/night!!
~Callie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 59 13
Lemme just say. This is gonna primarily be Garrance. With the hint of Vylante and Zanvis. Other than that, I would just read the story. I was never g...
446 28 25
oc x au!mcd
53K 1.4K 16
laurance x reader
11.1K 427 16
laurance x reader