B1: 6/11 My S. God || p.jm ✔️

By LadyKimTae

I wanna stop time When this moment is done - Seeing a side of Jimin no one thought he had. ;) It's basically... More

••
Before You Continue..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
What's up!? - (2018 update)

Chapter 22

33.8K 731 429
By LadyKimTae

•Six Months Later •

I fix a plate for her as she lays in bed. "Jiminey!" She calls. I walk quickly into the room. "Yes?" I ask as I peek in my head. "Come here!" She calls. I set her breakfast on the night stand and walk over to her on the bed. She yanks my hand and presses it to her over sized belly that could burst any minute. She's due sometime this week actually. "Do you feel him?" She asks. I lean in and move my hands around, softly. "Talk to him." She says moving my bangs out of my face then caresses my cheek. I've talked to him many times.

"Hey buddy.. How you doing? I hope you're not too comfortable in there and you're ready to finally meet us." I feel him press his hand against my fingers. "I promise that we'll take the absolute best care of you." I kiss her belly. "I love you so much Ji Iseul.." I smile. I feel his hands and feet continuously touching my hand. I look up and her and she smiles. "He loves his appa." She says. "And I love him." I lean in and kiss her lips. "And you.." I say before kissing her again. She smiles.

"So what did you make me for breakfast?" She asks. I chuckle. I get up and pick up the tray. I show her. She smiles widely. Since she's been pregnant and since we've been married, she's been on a strict diet to keep the baby healthy. "My favorite." She says adjusting herself on the bed. I place the tray on her knees. "Of course baby, anything for you." I tell her.

I had fixed up her favorite vanilla low fat yogurt with different fruits I cut up, with granola. I hand her the bowl and the spoon. She puckers her lips and I press my lips against hers. "Thank you." She whispers. I smile and let her eat her breakfast. "So I was thinking we can go pick up some stuff at Babies R Us. I wanted to get some shelves for the nursery, and I had this urge to get those cute wooden letters for his name." She says, I nod.

"Okay, I wanted to check out these really cool car walkers I saw.." I hear her chuckle. "You're so cute." She finishes up her breakfast and sets her bowl on the tray. I blush. "You're husband goals." I laugh and pick up the tray off her lap, putting it back on the nightstand. "You're face goals." I say. She blushes. "Should we go now?" She asks. I nod and help her off the bed.

**

"Look! This is cute.." She exclaims. "For a girl." I add. She frowns and looks at the item in her hand. "Yeah..." She sets it back and heads down to a isle just for boy things. Something felt off, did she want a daughter? Or maybe another child? I want nothing more than to know what she's thinking. See, in my gut I knew that our baby was going to be a boy. I had a really strong feeling about it, especially if my genes were stronger than hers. I guess it runs in my blood. So I know that she's sad that our baby had a twinkie and not a cookie. She did gravitate to the girl stuff more when we first started buying baby stuff for the nursery.

And still, even when she knows that we're having a boy she still looks at the little girl things. It's was pretty obvious when we had the baby gender reveal party, she was all decked out in pink, a lot of her family was. With the other members, it was a mixture of blue and pink. When we opened the huge box that was wrapped in pink and blue paper, and the blue balloons came out, everyone was screaming. Literally, and Isaeli started crying a lot. I don't know if it was because she's pregnant and is very emotional, or wanted a girl so bad that she was sad we got a boy.

I don't really know what to tell you, we got a little weiner in there. And I'm pretty sure he's going to come out very soon. I still stand here in the store looking at her touch the little dresses and fluffy pink slippers and gloves for the baby.

**

I couldn't stop looking at all the baby girl things. It's this weird feeling that since I had one child, I have an urge to want another, but a daughter. Is that weird? I haven't even given birth yet.. I look down at my belly, smiling. "Izzy?" I hear him call me. I turn and smile at him. "Is this what you meant?" I point at the walkers. His eyes lit up like a child in a candy store. "Yes!" He rushes the cart over and examines it.

"This will be the most awesomest thing he'll ever have." He explains. I laugh. He coughs and stands up straight acting as if he hasn't just acted the way he did. "I mean.. Yeah.. It's cool and all." I pull him close, "We can get it babe, just know that he won't be able to use it right away." I chuckle. From the side of my eye I see him fist pump. "Okay." He says cooly. He runs to talk to one of the employees so that we can get a red one, specifically. Honestly, I'm like 96% sure that Jimin himself would fit in that stroller. Yes, I'm saying that Jimin is small but it's okay cause I'm small too. We're a cute short couple.

When we get the car thing Jimin wanted, they hold it for us so that we can pick it up when we leave. We head over to the shelves section. There's so many I can go with, the baby's room is an Aladdin Blue with shell white trimming. There are very customized shelves and also very plain shelves. "What do you think would look nice in the baby's room?" I ask Jimin. "I think I like the plain ones, they go well with the really nice dressers that are already in the room." He tells me and I can envision the room with these shelves, the room would look complete with these on the walls.

They're really just to put up more decorations because we got so many things like little bears and wooden cars. They make the room look so cute honestly, but I know not to over do it. I hate when a baby's room is too cluttered. "Yes, I was thinking this too." I agree with him. "Hi, excuse me?" I turn and see another pregnant woman, I smile at her. "Hi." I greet. Her hand rests in her back as the other rubs her stomach. "I was trying to think about what shelves go with my baby's room, and since my husband is running around getting other things this is really up to me and they're all just so cute I can't make up my mind. So I was hoping you can help me, new mother to a new mother." I smile and nod.

"What are you having?" I ask her, and I'll literally shove all the shelves displays on the floor if she says- "I'm having a girl." I grit my teeth. "What color is the room painted?" I ask her, Jimin takes the shelve from the display and starts to add like three to the cart. "We went with a cream yellow, I feel like it makes the room light up.. you know. And since she has a lot of pink stuff from her baby shower, I think it goes well. You?" She asks with a smile as she looks at my belly, "Boy." Is all I say. "You went with a blue?" She asks. I nod, "I feel like it's an easy color for boys." She chuckles, "Yes I think so too.", "I think if the room is cute looking the wavy carving on the edges of the shelve would look really cute." I explain to her, already envisioning a really pretty girls room with cream yellow walls.

I can imagine a little tan dresser and a matching crib that has soft pink covers, I might cry. "Oh! I can already imagine it." She smiles. "Thank You so much, good luck with your baby and congratulations." She smiles. "Thank you, you too." I tell her. She walks out of the aisle, I'm assuming to look for her husband. "Baby, you ready to do more shopping?" I hear Jimin, "Yes." I instantly answer to him. We start to buy all the things I wanted and even what Jimin wanted. I help him load the bags in the car, and we begin to head home. I then feel this weird sensation. "What's wrong?" He asks glancing at me. I look down at my now soaked sweats. I grip his arm in shock. "Jimin the baby." I say. "He's kicking?" He asks.

I look at him. "No, he's coming.." He looks at me confused real quick then back at the road. "Coming?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Jimin! My water broke!" He smacks his forehead. "Of course!" He speeds up. "We're an hour away from the damn hospital. You think you can make it that long?" He asks, I can hear the concern in his voice. "I don't know.." I feel the cramps invading my uterus, even my hips start to hurt too. "Jimiin.." I cry as the pain gets a little worse, I grip his bicep. Well, at least I try to grip it.

"I'm driving as fast as I could." I feel like I'm breaking a sweat. I throw my head back. "Jimin please.", "Isaeli, remember to take deep breaths. We've learned the exercises." He starts to do the breathing sounds to that I can follow along. Which I do, it soothes the pain a bit and gets my mind off of it. I gently rub my stomach, I even talk to the baby a little bit. It's so weird how I already feel him in the right position for exiting my lady bits. I feel like I need to poop but I also feel a lot of pain. "We're ten minutes away, just hold on." I can't even talk through the pain, I just continue my breathing exercises. Wow, Jimin really did drive fast. Good thing there wasn't traffic. .

It felt like a century until we finally got to the hospital. He pulls into the emergency drive way and two nurses rush to us, he gets out of the car. "What's wrong sir?" They ask. "My wife's in labor." He explains as he rushes over to my side of the car. The nurse turns to the other and orders him I do something, I wasn't paying attention because of the pain. Jimin opens the car door and helps me out.

The other nurse rushes over with a wheelchair. "Did her water break?" They ask Jimin. "Yes.", "How close are her contractions?" They ask and Jimin stutters. "Less than a minute apart!" I yell. "OOOOOH! We need to take her to the delivery room right now!" The nurse exclaims. "YOU THINK!?" I yell. I already want this baby out of me, this is so painful.. my goodness. I grip his hand as they wheel me into the elevator then down the hall to a delivery room.

**

"You did so good baby." I look at her as she lays in her hospital bed. "If you wouldn't have been here, I would have been scared on my own." She frowns. "I'd always be here no matter what." I say. She smiles. "That's why I love you so much." She says. "I love you more.." I respond. She grins. "He's so precious.. Isn't he?" She asks as she looks at him in my arms. This kid had a full head of hair, his chubby cheeks making him look bulldog like.

"He looks so much like you Jimin, even though he fresh out of the oven.. he already looks so much like you." She says, I smile. "No, I see some features of you." I say as I sit down next to her on the bed, "But he's sleeping." I chuckle. "So, look." She leans on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"Show me." She demands. "He has the same cute cupids bow as you." I sense her smile. "And his little nostrils are like yours." I point at them. I hear her chuckle. "All babies nostrils are little." She says. I shake my head. "Look at the shape, just like yours." She buries her face in my neck. "You're just trying to fight the fact that he looks like you." She says. He did look like me when I was a baby. It kind of reminded me of Jungkook and Sam.

But there was features of Izzy in him, I'm sure when he starts to get older he'll show more of her features. She runs her fingers over his little hands that are in little fists, they open and take her finger. His little feet start to extend, his little chin going up. When he's back in the position he was in before, he opens his eyes. He's so beautiful I can't stand it. Yeah, she looks a little like a hairless cat and babies are usually hella ugly fresh out of the womb.. but not my son, he's already a lady's man. We made this, this was our creation and he was all ours. "You're awake.." Isaeli says in a whisper. He looks right at her. A tiny smile works up on his small face, it's literally so sweet. Maybe he recognized her voice from when she'd talk to him all the time.

I look at her and she looks at me with a smile on my face. We look back down at him and he's looking up at the hospital lights making bubbles with his mouth. He's already so curious about the world, I can't wait to show him everything. His eyes then set on me and he blinks a couple of times before he goes back to looking around. Since just before he woke up, he was crying bloody murder and he wanted to go back inside Isaeli. He lets out a lot of breaths, I don't really no why. Maybe he's trying out his vocal chords, cause he starts making noises like. "Uh uh uh uh." It's kinda cute actually.

When he looks at me again I set a kiss I on his head and he continues to stare at me. "Talk to him, I'm sure he'll recognize your voice." Isaeli whispers to me. "Hi Ji Iseul." I say to him, his very light eyebrows go up then down and he stretches again making the "Uh uh uh." Noises, now.. I don't know how to explain them, they're more like letting out little breaths followed by tiny sounds. "Do you remember me? I'm your Appa, I'd talk to you all the time." I say to him, his little mouth pulls into an o shape and then he yawns. "Yeah, I'm pretty boring." I hear Isaeli chuckle. "Well, let me say that you're already a good looking kid." He makes little sucking sounds with his mouth.

"Yeah, while other babies are looking like Yoda. You're over here already looking like a Kpop idol." He just stares at me, "Very cute." I add, he just stares at me very intensely. "Geeze, you're really just.. I don't know kid, you've got the death stare." I chuckle and he slowly smiles at my laugh. "I think he likes your laugh baby, just like me." She tells me. I set another kiss on his head and smile, "I'll make sure to laugh for you more often so you don't stare at me so intensely." I tell him and he just goes back to staring at me. After a while of talking to him, I hand him back to Isaeli.

It's quiet, we enjoyed his company, each others company. It's peaceful, there's a point in time when we all fall asleep. With her leaning into my chest and Ji Iseul in her arms. This is just the beginning of our life as a family.

**

"Isaeli!!!" I call. I don't hear her. "Isaeli!!" I call again. "What's wrong!?" She asks running into the bedroom looking everywhere with a scared expression in her face. She looks at me and laughs. "Don't laugh at me." I frown. She walks up to me and wipes my face. "How did you get baby powder all over your face?" She asks. I point at Ji Iseul. She busts up laughing even more. "What the heck happened!?" She laughs falling to her knees. "I'm gonna pee." She cries.

I try my best not to laugh. "Isaeliiii.. It isn't funny." I bite my lip. "How the hell..." Her laugh interrupts her sentence. "Did you get baby powder all over both you and the baby?" She asks finally done laughing. I think about what happened.

-

"What is this for? I'm still not that good at changing diapers..." I ask looking at the various things used for the babies butts and parts. I look at him as he plays with baby powder. "As if you can understand me.." I try my best to do the diaper. He waves the baby powder at me. "Oh, do I use this?" I try to grab it, but he moves and tosses it to the side. How funny of me, I'm asking a one year old how to do something I should already know. I pick it up, I look at it weird. "How do I..." I twist the top and he grabs a hold of it. He was pretty strong. I pull it back at I'm guessing it was opened because the powder goes everywhere. He looked like a little powdered donut.

I gasp and he stares at me with his face whiter than usual, he blinks and stares at me. "Oh gosh." I say under my breath. He laughs and I chuckle, which makes him laugh harder. "You should see your face kid, it's pretty funny." I tell him. He flaps his arms and legs, before he tries to roll over. "No." I tell him and he grabs another thing from the bed and plays with it. "Isaeli!" I call her.

-

"Oh my gosh Jimin, you're too much." She shakes her head as she picks him up, the powder falling off him like snow. She starts walking out of the room. I pull off my shirt. I'm surprised when she walks backwards and sets her hand in my abs. "How dare you take your shirt off without me here?" I lean in to give her a kiss. "AH!" we look at Ji Iseul. His face was still full of powder.

"I should take him a bath, he's due for one anyways even more now since you've made him into a pastry." She laughs. I smirk. "Will you bathe me after?" I ask. "You can bathe yourself. You're a grown man." She says walking towards the bathroom. I rush up and hold her from behind. "How about we bathe together?" I ask. I hear her chuckle. "No Jimin." I frown and let her go.

**

My little Ji Iseul is one now, he's grown so much! I smile as he slaps his hands against the water. I grab the bath cloth and clean his face. I then start to wonder what Jimin is doing, I did feel certain poke when he hugged me from behind.. He's possibly taking care of that right now as I think it. I run my fingers through his little hair and he looks up at me. "What's up buddy?" I ask. He smiles and smacks the water again. I grab the Johnson & Johnson baby wash.

I sit there for a while and watch him play in the water. I stare at his little features and how his little personality has changed. He does have things that look a little like me now, but Jimin for sure dominated this baby with his genes. They look so much alike, and for sure he has my nose and Cupid's bow like Jimin said the day he was born. Lastly he has my ears and that's about it, everything else is Jimin. I lean against the toilet and I examine him more. The way he moved and the way he looked at me with a little smile, giggling because of the water.

-

I am beyond happy to have my son, he makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. There can't be anything in this world that I would love more than my son.

-

I pick up the baby and wrap him up in his duck towel. What and how am I going to tell Jimin that I want another child sometime soon? What if he doesn't want a second child? How long should I wait? And when is too late for baby number two?

------------------

[ R E V I S E D ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...
2.6M 103K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
9.7K 391 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
25K 1.1K 40
"WITH MY BODY, I WILL WORSHIP YOU" [COMPLETE] [ BOOK 2 ANNOUNCED] ◇◇◇◇ Lee Sohyan an 18 year girl, sinking in the debts to meet her daily needs after...