C.R.U.S.H.

By Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... More

Meet the main characters
First day
To Be Loved
|Party
|Moving on
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
|New Flame
Hey!
|Got Til It's Gone
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
The Truth
|Jealousy

|Sorry

355 30 4
By Jdjmarie

Ciara

I looked at DeVante and he looked at me.

DeVante: You got a problem?

Me: Uh no but I'm a bit confused on why you coming out of my dorm.

DeVante: None of your business question is why you coming out of my girl dorm.

I laughed cause he really sounded crazy.

Me: Well if you was with your girl last night I wouldn't had to make sure she was home safe.

DeVante: Yeah whatever is she up?

Me: No she is sleep.

DeVante: Well can you move out the way so I can go see her.

I just looked at him as he walked towards me but I didn't move. He laughed as he pushed past me and I turned around as he closed the door in my face. I was highly pissed but I left it alone and walked into my room. I closed the door and Lauren was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and she was drying her hair with another one.

Lauren: Where have you been ?

I know this chick isn't questioning me when her best friend boyfriend just walked out our dorm at the crack of dawn and she is coming out of the shower.

Me: Um I was helping your best friend. But the real question is why is DeVante coming out of our dorm?

Lauren: Aww. Um...H-he was um.....

Me: You fucked him?

Lauren: What no!

Ciara: So why was your BESTFRIEND'S "BOOOYYYFRIEND" coming out of the room this early in the morning.

Lauren: CAUSE I FUCKED HIM OKAY!
~
Janet

DeVante: Janet baby..

I heard DeVante voice and I turned to see him sitting at the edge of my bed with his hand on my thigh. I lifted up and immediately got a headache.

Me: What are you doing here.

I threw the covers off and got out the bed I held my head. I walked over to my dresser and noticed a bottle of water and a note with pills I read it and smiled. Damn a girl I only knew a couple days was more of a friend then my own damn best friend and boyfriend.

DeVante: I came to see if you was okay. I know we got into it a little bit last night and I apologize what I said baby. I just been sexually frustrated.

I turned to look at him as I took the medicine and drunk the water.

Me: You acting like you ain't getting none from no where else.

I started walking to the bathroom with him following me.

DeVante: But I'm not. I would never......

Me: Save it DeVante I'm not stupid and honestly I'm not even mad about it anymore. You can do what you want because its over.

I slammed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. I heard the dorm room slam and I just sigh. I was surprise I didn't cry, I was all cried out. After last night I just came to my senses and realize I deserve better. I decided I was gonna shower then go see what happened to Lauren last night.
~
Ciara

Me: I can't believe you fucked you best friends boyfriend.

Lauren: according to him they aren't together any more.

Me: okay that was still someone your best friend was in love with some one she cried to you about this is foul and if they wasn't together why he just call her his girlfriend and went over there then.

She standed there with a stupid look on her face.

Lauren: this is non of your business so I don't give a fuck what you think or say. I'm going to get dress now.

She walked away and I could feel my blood boil. What kind of friend does something like that. I went into my room and grabbed a towel and went to shower.
~
DeVante

I walked in my dorm and G looked at me.

Me: What man?

G: Dude I seen you leave the party with Lauren last night please tell me you didn't fuck her.

Me: Yeah I did so what.

G: Nigga that's your girlfriends best friend.

Me: EX girlfriend. Janet broke up with me.

G: WORD! She found out.

Me: Hell no. I guess she got sick of me cheating on her. I mean what the fuck she expect she wasn't giving me none I'm this young handsome dude in college where women is throwing there self at me of course imma go if I ain't getting none with my supposed girlfriend. She ain't fucked me in weeks. Hell damn there a month. Fuck her shit her best friend got that wet wet though.

G: you cold hearted man. Maybe if you wasn't fucking these other girls she would of been fucking you. She probably ain't trying to catch nothing. Your dick gonna fall off you keep going down this route.

Me: Damn you sounding like you wanna fuck her nigga.

G: Naw Janet is like a sister to me and she is a beautiful girl I just no a good girl when I see one.

Me: That's why you out here fucking all these bitches to.

G: I'm not in a relationship nigga but if I get a girl as down as Janet i ain't fucking that up.

He got up and went into his room. Fuck him to shit I'm glad her ass broke up with me now I ain't gotta worry about no bitch questioning me. Speaking of bitch let me call Shana and see what she on.
~
Janet

I knocked on Lauren and Ciara door and Ciara opened it. I smiled as she let me in.

Ciara: See you wide awake. You ain't got no hangover.

Me: Not really I'm managing. Hey thanks for last night and this morning I really appreciate you didn't have to do all that you barley know me.

Ciara: I know enough to know you sweet and cool and I'm not the type of person to leave people hanging like that. Plus we all went together I couldn't leave you.

Me: Well thank you. Um is Lauren here I really wanna talk to her about why she was no where to be found last night and to tell her I broke up with DeVante.

Ciara: Oh um she is in her room.

Just as Ciara said that Lauren came out her room but paused with this surprise look on her face like she wasn't expecting to see me.

Lauren: Ciara did you call her over here.

Ciara: no she actually came over on her own.

Me: Um damn rudeness hello to you too.

Lauren: Wassup jay

She looked down as she rubbed the back of her neck and I immediately knew something was up because that's what she do when she get nervous.

Me: Can we talk in your room really quick?

Lauren: Huh about what?

Me: Last night and this morning.

She looked at Ciara and got mad.

Lauren: You told her didn't you!

Ciara: no I didn't but you might as well now.

Me: Tell me what.

Lauren: Nothing.

Ciara: Mmh.

Me: Lauren you my best friend you can tell me anything. What's wrong?

She hesitated and then looked at me and her eyes started watering. I walked to her and pulled her into a hug.

Me: Lo what's wrong?

Lauren: Its about DeVante.

Me: Look if you about to tell me you seen him cheating last night then I don't care cause I broke up with him this morning and I'm ready to move on from him.

She looked at me and started crying even harder.

Lauren: jay......I-Im sorry. I didn't mean to. I never wanted to hurt you I promise you... 

Me: Hurt me? Wait what are you talking about you didn't cheat on me.

Lauren: Listen!! Jay I'm sorry I'm so sorry ....

Me: Lauren what are you saying sorry for!

Lauren: I SLEPT WITH DEVANTE LAST NIGHT!

from that moment everything went black....... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 82 14
A girl from North Carolina moves to Atlanta. Not knowing whats in store for her.
229 22 22
*REUPLOAD* Emily was broken. her boyfriend had recently broken up with her, her sister refused to speak to her and even her dance teacher hated her...
110 2 10
edwin has a past that he thought he left behind, but what happens when nicole transfers schools and finds out the truth?
972 104 10
Janet's youngest daughter (Paisley) lost her father and uncle due to a accident which not only hurt her daughter but also hurt Janet because he was...