Without Limits (Naruto fanfic...

By Dark_N3ko

Meet Melanie Tenshi Fujiwara, sent from the Akatsuki in her 12 year old form. Madara and Pein set this whole... More

Without Limits ~Chapter one~
Without Limits ~Chapter two~
Without Limits ~Chapter three~
Without Limits ~Chapter four~
Without Limits ~Chapter five~
Without Limits ~Chapter six~
Without Limits ~Chapter seven~
Without Limits ~Chapter eight~
Without Limits ~Chapter ten~
Without Limits ~Chapter eleven~
Without Limits ~Chapter twelve~
Without Limits ~Chapter thirteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter fourteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter fifteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter sixteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter seventeen~
Without Limits ~Chapter eighteen~
Without Limits ~Chapter Nineteen~

Without Limits ~Chapter nine~

1.6K 43 10
By Dark_N3ko

Recap:

I heared running footsteps towards my door, and then Sasuke opened my door, his Sharingan glowing.

"Who were you talking to?" He growled.

Recap end.

"I...was talking to...my imaginary...hamster! His name is Mr.Fluffy!" I quickly came up with something and smiled innocently, facepalming myself. Imaginary hamster? Whos name is mr.Fluffy? Really Melanie? Really?

And...I dont think that Sasuke bought it. Hes not stupid.

"You dont have a imaginary hamster." he said coldly as his glare hardned.

Okay, sure, I didnt have one. But how could he know?!

"Oh well how do you know that?" I asked him as sitting up in my bed. I kept avoiding his Sharingan to not get into a genjutsu

"...I...just know that you dont have one. Who were you talking to?" he repeated again. I didnt answer. "Look at me."

"No." I shook my head. "Never."

"Look at me!" he yelled and my head automaticly snapped up. But I didnt look into his eyes.

"I WILL find out. Be ready for it." he said and turned off his Sharingan as he saw it was pointless. Then he left the room, leaving me with, somewhat, guilt. Well, this was his house. I must probobly meet with Madara on some other place.

I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. Trying to sleep. It WAS too early, but whatever.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the middle of the night. Damn. This happens when I go to bed too early. And now I cant sleep. Boyeah! Note the sarcasm.

I got up from my bed and noticed that I had my fighting clothes still on. Sigh.

I tried to fal asleep again, but couldent. I sighed again and stood up. Then as quiet as possible, I sneaked out from my room and then from the house, closing the door after me.

I went into a forest, deep in thoughts. I thought of my family. No, not the Akatsuki, my real family. I thought of my brother. And how I was too weak to protect him. And I was too weak to protect my sister also.

In anger, I filled my fist with as mush chakra as posible, abd hit a tree that hard, that it compleatly blew off, and destroyed atleast twenty trees behind.

If I now couldent seep, I could train. I closed my eyes and focused at the nature. (A/N: every time I want to write Nature is comes out as Naruto xD)

I heard now every little sound in radius of one km. Strangely, everything was quiet. Just the wind flew by.

I opened my eyes again and saw everything diffrent. Like I could destroy everything with a single blow. I made some handsigns and finished with tiger.

"Katon: Fire Feniex no Jutsu!" I said and a red feniex appared abobe me. I used the feniex to all my fire jutsus insted of doing them myself. In that way I could combine many jutsus of diffrent elements. Smart, huh?

"Raiton: Chirodi Nagashi!" I said and instead of the lighting going ewerywhere in the air, I made it go into my Feniex. Honestly, I havent tried something like this before.

The fire bird screamed and flew higher up un the sky. It began circling (sp? 0_o) around me. I made some more handsigns.

If lighting had that affect on fire then I could... 

I smirked. This is going to be fun.

"Ninja art: Feniex seal!" I said and bit my thumb so that it began bleeding. Then I slammed my hand onto the ground. The feniex began to scream again as it fealt it was controlled, and with that, with fullspeed it cruched into the ground, making a large crack in it. I looked down into the crack, and saw nothing at first. But then, from the very bottom, a lighting began to extend. I knew this wast a very good sign for me.

I reacted very quickly, as the lighting extended even more, halfway out from the crack. I ran in a random direction as fast as I could, not looking back. I just made it some kilometres, when I heard a loud bang. I looked behind me, and gasped.

Out from where I was just some secounds ago, a huge storm formed over it, and the lightnings from the now dark purle blue sky hit the ground with large explotions when they hit the ground.

Well, that happens when I combine fire and lighting together. Should never have done that.

The lighting is coming towards Konoha. Crap. And I couldent stop that massive jutsus that combine more than one element. Crap again.

I started to panic. What should I do? Should I ger back to Konoha and inform them? Then they would ask me questions. No. I cant risk it.

Suddenly, I heard a crack behind me. I grabbed a kunai and threw it towards the direction the noise came from.

"Hello?" I asked. Yeah, stupid question to ask. I heard my kunai get stuck in a tree. Then, a familliar face came out from the bushes.

"Molly!" Sasuke said, panting. He must have been running.

"You looked for me?" I asked. He didnt answer. "Whats the matter?" ._.' I asked again.

"Whats the matter?! You ask me whats the matter?!" He yelled at me and pointed to the sky. "THATS the matter!"

No. Did he discover that it was me that did it?!

"I... didnt mean to." I said quietly as looking at the ground. Sasuke stared at me with a confused face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "A huge lighting hurricane is coming towards the village and you are not in the house! Of the middle of the night?"

I giggled. He glared at me. He can be 

fun somethimes. Acting all mother like.

"Why are uyou just standing there? We have to go back to the house and lock us inside so that we dont die!" he said all frustrated. I couldent hold myself. I started to laugh really hard. His eye was twiching now.

"Yea, sure, lets go home now." I said and took Sasukes hand. I fealt him tense up. So I began to run with him behind me. n_n Home! *giggle*

~Time Skip~

"Sasuke.." I whispered in the dark. We had just a single candle in the hole house because the light didnt work, and the storm was harder than ever.

"Are you sure that this is your first time?" I asked him. I was somewhat nerveus as I didnt know how to do it. Well, to be honest, it was my first time too.

"This is also my first time." He answered and I gulped.

"You...seem a little too good at this." I moaned. I fealt him smicker. Our bodies touched and I fealt him tense up as I for myself had alredy a huge blush on my face.

"Your turn." He said and I geoaned. I couldent hold on anymore.

"I CANT PLAY TWIST!" I yelled as I collapsed on te floor, waterfall crying.

Well, you see, I knew that Sasuke didnt have anything fun to do at home, so I forced Sasuke to buy this game Twist. Hard I tell ya.

I heard Sasuke chuckle. "You loose." he said. I just wnted to answer as our (one and last) candle blew out. Crap.

I started to panic. I had some feares. No not or the dark, just to be alone. To feel alone. I had this fear back in my deep childhood, when my family was still alive. I used to be home alone pretty often, and it happend to be dark and storm, and I would always cry in thought that I will loose everybody dear to me.

"Sasuke?" I said. No one answered. I started to panic alot now, since I couldent see anything. I repeated, but just silence answered to me. I began literlly to shake. Damn that kid. Im going to kill him when this is over.

Suddenly, I fealt arms grip me from behind in a hug. Sasuke. I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I...hate you." I said but smiled. I fealt Sasuke smirk as he hugged me back.

"I was really scared you know." I said and broke the hug. Awe i <3 hugs.

"Some fear?" he asked me and I nodded:

"Yeah.." I muttred, not willing to take that up now. "Anyway, I think that I will go to bed."

"You sure you want to sleep alone?" he asked.

I thought instantlly of Madara.

"Uh..No. Its okay..thanks.." I said as I turned around in a random direction that I thought was upstairs.

"Its in the other way." I heard Sasuke say. I turned around without a word and walked upstairs. But before I could reach my room I heard Sasuke say:

"Molly?"

"Yeah?" I answered feeling unusually tired.

"I didnt forget. I will find out." he said and I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"Sure, sure.." I muttred. "Night."

"...Night.."

***** 

Hello guys! I would love u if u commented more, if u did then i would make more chappys! Oh and this is my first filler that i EVER made! :3 mwahahaha! Hope u like it!

Till' next time,

Dark_N3ko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9K 26
Throughout her time serving under Lord Orochimaru, Ayuka never thought twice about the young Uchiha whom she met in passing. She kept to herself and...
685K 30.3K 196
Everything was normal, until you met him. [Name] [last name], an innocent young girl who has been raised in a quite and distant little small village...
307K 12.2K 45
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
271 15 13
The night of the massacre in the Village Hidden in the Leaves was a turning point for Itachi Uchiha. He had been entrusted with a mission, one that h...