BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

By pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! More

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
First Kiss
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
His Big Magazine Cover
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
You Annoy Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
T.O.P Set of Imagines
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
He Finds Out You're Pregnant
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

When He's Drunk

5.5K 122 23
By pureyoongism

Imagine #57

When He's Drunk

A/N: Based on the previous imagine.

G-Dragon:

"Noona, come pick him up already, he's drunk af, drive fast but safe." Chaerin unnie texted you.

You checked the time; it was 3:17 am.

Jiyong was at a party about the debut of one of YG Entertainment's new group, Black Pink. He begged you to come with him but you didn't feel like going.

You were wearing clothes so you just threw on one of Ji's jackets, grabbed your keys and drove to the location the party was at.

You entered the building and started searching for Jiyong until you found him.

He was sitting on a couch, girls and boys around him. On the big coffee table there was a girl posing and behind her there were multiple other people waiting on the line.

CL unnie approached you from behind.

"What the hell is he even doing?" You laughed at your boyfriend pushing the girl of the table and climbing on it, then posing with a bottle on his hand.

"He's doing a fashion show, what else?" She laughed.

She smelled like alcohol too but didn't seem as drunk as Jiyong was.

You let out a breath and walked up to him.

"Jiyong? Ji,- what are you doing?" You pulled his arm to get him off the table.

"Have I seen you before?"

You both fell on the couch, on some people, Jiyong atop of you, then to the floor.

"That's a very nice jacket you have here." He commented and you couldn't help but laugh.

"It's your jacket!" You pushed him off of you then help him stand up because he was so drunk he was stumbling on his feet. He was so cute.

"Really? Where did you find it?"

"In the closet?" You asked him weirdly.

"You searched my closet?!?!?" He let out a shriek but the music was too loud for anyone else to hear.

You pulled him out of the building and the fresh air seemed to help.

"(Y/N)? When did you get here?" He asked when he realised where he had seen you before as he'd asked again.

"About twenty minutes ago." You said and tiptoed to kiss his forehead.

You helped him into the car and then back home. You out him in bed, as you used to when he was exhausted or drunk and covered him with the blanket.

"Oh Jiyong...my poor baby...you have to stop drinking so much that you forget things." You smiled as he was already asleep.

Taeyang:

"Bae, watch out, for God's sake!" You slightly shouted at him and his third attempt to throw you both down the stairs.

"Mian...." *hiccup* "..hae.." He whispered.

He was stumbling on his feet on your way upstairs to the bathroom. He was leaning on you, his arm around your neck as you helped him climb the stairs. You both almost fell because he was tripping.

You put him in the bathtub you had readied for him and turned to the sink across the tub to brush your teeth.

You saw him on the mirror sinking in the water and rushed to help him out of it. Being underwater kind of woke him up and he shot his head out of it before you do.

"Gosh, Bae! Like a baby!" You whined.

"Sorry babe." He blinked several times trying to stay awake. "Why do I have to take a bath?"

"Because you smell like you bathed in a pond of alcohol." You ironically responded to him and he looked at you smiling like he didn't even know his own name.

"What's your name?" You asked him curiously while putting him in bed. You hopped he'd answer in a way to entertain you.

"Dong ah- Young....Bae?" He started but then his eyes lit up." Youngbae, Youngbae!" He screamed in excitement.

"Shhh!" You hushed him laughing. "Don't make noise, just sleep." You kissed him goodnight.

T.O.P:

"JAGIYAAAAAA!!!!" You realised he was home when you heard him calling for you.

He shut the door  and then you heard his loud steps on the stairs and you laughed. It was like a walking giant.

"Jagiya, I found you! " He stormed I to the room and attacked you.

He squeezed you in his hug so couldn't breathe. When he let you go, you noticed the wine bottle in his hand.

"Oppa, where did you find that." You laughed as you knew what his answer would be.

"Oh that." He looked at the bottle in his hand, the sent you a silly smile. "I guess I took it with me."

"I guess you did."

He then looked shocked.

"Oh no. What about his friends?" He asked worried.

"The bottle is a he?" You fought to keep your laughs back, successfully.

"He is a nice bottle don't you think? He mustn't be insecure, he's beautiful." He admired the bottle. "Don't you think, (Y/N)?" He turned to you.

You nodded.

"I think he's handsome."

Oh boi. You felt like dealing with a child, it was so funny though.

"You liiiike? Jagiya, you liiiike him?" He smiled enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I like him a lot." You said, hoping he'd drop the joke and head to bed because you were tired too.

But out of the blue, he tossed the glass bottle away and it made you jump and let out and scream as it hit a wall and shattered into pieces.

"Seunghyun! What are you doing!?!?" You yelled.

"How can you like somebody else over me?" He stood up and shouted too. "I thought you loved me!"

"And I though you were 28 years old! But you're acting like 5! No more drinks for you for the rest of the year!" You grabbed him by the ear and leaded him to bed already as he mumbled 'sorrys' and 'mianhaes'.

Seungri:

"Panda, panda, panda.I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda..."

Seungri was actually wearing a panda bear hat and singing to Desiigner's Panda.

He was being a show for every other drunk man and woman in the club.

"I can't believe he's so drunk." You told your best friend, (Her Name).

"I know right? I mean it's my fourth cocktail and I had a couple of beers but I'm not even dizzy."

You tried to dance but tripped and almost fell, causing you to laugh.

"Okay, I might be a bit dizzy." She admitted.

You hadn't drunken much, you never liked alcohol that much, plus that you didn't like the hangover the day after. So yeah, you were pretty much the only one in the club who had just had a beer and a shot.

Soon, girls had started to surround your not down-to-earth at the minute boyfriend and you didn't like it.

When one of them kissed his cheek, it was time for you to act.

"You know something, (Her/N), we have to go now."

She waved at you goodbye, you shipped the last beer of your glass and went to take your oppa.

"COME ON, LEAVE!!!" You shouted so you could be heard and clapped your hands to open a way in the crowd.

"Oh hey, baby!" He smiled when he shaw you. "What's going on?"

"We're leaving." You announced and he jumped up.

The crowd around him expressed his feelings about this with a disappointed  "awww".

"Sorry guys, my jagi calls me." He shrugged and followed you outside.

Daesung:

"No, Daesung, pleaseeee!!!! No more jokes!" He had came drunk from a party and had you sat on the couch of your living room, listening to his jokes for half an hour now.

"No,no , here's this, here's this, listen to this one; what does a bum calm a dumpster?" He waited for you to answer.

"What?" You shrugged.

"Bed and breakfast!" He yelled and bursted out laughing.

"Dae, that's not even funny." You said. "Come on, let's go to bed now." You stood up.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you back down on the couch.

"No, I don't want to!!! I've got more jokes to tell you!" He insisted.

"But honey, we can just go to bed and cuddle together. It's fun, isn't it? I thought you loved me." You were being melodramatic to fool him into agreeing.

"I do love you!"

"Then come with me upstaird." You stood up once again and tended your hand for him to take.

He thought about it for a second before taking your small hand in his big and warm one.

You leaded him to the bedroom and cuddled together until he fell asleep, which happened pretty fast.

You laughed when he started snoring.

This day was interesting. Seungri sent you a video of your boyfriend pretending to be the YG President.

If only his boss knew about it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection
14.2K 262 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
215K 3.5K 97
Scenarios and imagines of The Kings of Kpop Cute, sometimes smutty, sometimes sad, just whatever I feel like writing.
1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between