Fret

Av OughtToBeAShadow

A pscho. A simple girl. A insanitable man. A frighten girl. His name is Harry. Her name is Fret. Fret a word... Mer

Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08. End

05.

11 0 0
Av OughtToBeAShadow

Fret's POV

It has been two months since the last time I saw Harry.  I had busied my self with school just to avoid my mind from thinking of him but I think I couldn't as every time I closed my eyes before sleeping he appears with his dimpled smile.

I had managed to composed myself back as if what i had consider would be a heartbreak.

“You okay?” Niall asks.

“Yeah...just thinking.” I answered.

“Thinking about what?” He asked concerned his blue eyes becoming clearer as he leans near me placing his hand on top of mine as he sat beside me in this coffee shop.

“I can't tell you cause if you'd know I woud have to kill you.” I joked.

He chuckled retrieving his hands back and scratches the back of his neck. “Then whatever your thinking might be serious but I suggest if that's big of a then you can forget it and start fresh to be free from such thoughts.”

I gulped.

I did try to forget but he had gotten into my skin.

I was about to fall asleep as I snuggled to cover myself with the blanket but as if I am in some kind of movie for my with pebbles.

I open it as I look over down and found no one.

“shit.” I say for I was surprised, strong arms held me keeping me in place, he buries his face at the crock of my neck and breathes heavily.

“I am so sorry.” His raspy voice whispered in my ear.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

How could he do this to me?

Leave and come back and asking for forgiveness.

“Why had you leave?” I cried.

He embraces me tightly from behind.

“I felt empty..., you are too perfect for me..., I left..., I tried to avoid you but now I am sure I can't leave without you...please...,please take me back.” He sniffs.

I turned around slowly to find him crying too. I placed my hand on his cheek as he leans in.

“Never...leave me...again.” I tell him.

He nods his head.

I moved away from him and closed my window pulling the curtain back on place.

I make my way to my bed as he followed my actions he slipped in the covers with me.

I woke to find him still lying next to me. His tattooed arm is tightly placed on my waist.

Waking up, seeing his face this close makes me kiss him as how cute he looks like.

I moved closer to him and crash my lips to his slowly his lips moved and I felt him smile into the kiss as I slowly pulled away.

His eyes flickered. “Good morning.” He smiled.

I nod my head and smiled. “Harry, I love you.”

I am nervous but he has to know.

He smiled and said. “I love you more, my sweet little berry.”

I chuckled for his choice of endearments.

“Harry, I wanna try something ...I-”

He crashed his lips to mine and enters his tongue.

I locked my fingers on his hair as I deepen the kiss and took a seat on his abdomen.

His hands slowly moves to un clasp my bra as I let him.

He pulled slowly from the kiss as he kissed my neck and take my shirt off me as he then did the same to himself.

Leaving us both bare above.

He then stops and looks at me in the eyes. “Are you sure, about this?” He asked.

I was about to answer when a knocked on my door was heard. “Honey breakfast is ready.” My mothers voice rung into my ears.

Him and I rushed to put our clothes on as I answered my mother. “Be there in a minute.”

Harry laughs. “Surprising..., though I guess I should go.”

I embrace him as he did the same.

“I'll be back here after school.” I told him.

He sighs. “School., okay ...I'll wait.”

“Seems your in a good mood?” Niall asks.

“Yeah.” I smiled.

“We'll that's a relief then I wouldn't see that sad face ever again.” He laughed.

I playfully punch his shoulder for his comment.

“You know Ni, I had realized something.” I tell him.

“What is it?” He asks.

“If you love someone you gotta let them go is what they usually says but then at some point if you love someone you shouldn't let them go caused you'd missed a chance to experienced such wholeness that you might feel in your heart.”

“Poetic, but true.” He nods.

Psycho's POV

I had gone absolutely insane as the voices continues for she wasn't by my side.

I took it all to deep.

I tried to starved myself but ended up eating for I dreamed of her crying.

I tried to hunged myself but as I was about to close my eyes she appears.

I tried to stabbed myself with my favorite knife but failed as my phone crazily turns on the voicemail as I had accidentally pushed it hearing her voice stopped me to do such sinful thing.

I tried to kill myself everytime but failed my heart is weak enough to beat for she had move on without me but it was my fault anyway.

I tried.

I tried.

I tried to lived without her.

But failed.

She is my lifeline.

I am insane,  I know.

But now that I had her back, I won't let her go.

Being able to kiss her sweet lips again sends me to heaven.

Being able to hold her tight feels like home.

Waking up with her lips on mine is one of the best things to look forward too.

She makes me feel alive.

Sleeping right next to her eases me.

She is the one who keeps me sane.

Fret is her name.

A name that is different from her personality.

For even she should be afraid to the flame she even purses not minding to be burned.

Love is a dangerous game.

“Welcome home.” I greet her.

She smiles as I open the car's door.

She hops in as she kisses my cheeks.

“I thought you are going to be in my room.” She smirked.

I chuckled. “Nah, now's the time for you to introduce me to your parents.”

She coughs up, making me laugh even more.

“I didn't know you'd be this serious to have a meeting and all with my parents.” She stated as I turn right to drive directly making a short cut for us to get to their house.

“We'll now that you know I am this serious then what?” I asked.

She smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you more.” I tell her.

“Honey-, oh Harry-”

“Harry Styles Ma'am, so nice to see you again.” I greet her mother.

“Is Fret there?” Her father comes in the view at the front door seeing me holding his daughter's hand he then speaks. “Harry?,  you and my daughter needs some explaining to do.”

Fret gulps as she gives me a questioning look.

“How about we talk it all inside?” Her mother suggested as everyone waits for his father's reaction, he nods.

“So you and my are in a relationship already for how long?” Her father asks.

“Just yesterday.” I smiled as I looked at her.

“How did you two gotten to know each other?” Her mother asks with a smile.

“She had helped me, when I had tripped on the street as I was making my way home, It was my first day when I had move here just nearby that time..., though I brought a lot of things and it fall out and so she helped me pick it all up.” I tell them honestly.

“We'll that's really nice of her.., but since then you two started seeing each other?” Her mother asks.

I nod my head and add. “When I met you I didn't realized it but only now since I had place the pieces together that your surnames are the same.” I lied.

Her father nods his head and speaks. “So what are you here for, exactly?”

“I wanted to meet the parents of the beautiful girl that I love to make some formalization, for your daughter and I to be togther-”

Her farher smiles. “Whatever floats your boat, A man who faces a parent comes with desperation for love...even I had done that when I had dated her mother.” He chuckles and continues. “Take care of my daughter because if you won't I will probably give you a surgery that you wouldn't want.”

I nod my head as her hand squeezes mine lightly.

I turned to her and smile as she did the same.

“Okay, would you want to join us for dinner Harry?” Her mother asked.

“Of course.”

The dinner we had with her parents is the best it was all filled with laughter, she have a happy family.

While I had none, so it was new to me but it felt good and I also answered her questions of me knowing her parents and so I told her how I had meet them.

Her parents are cool with us being together her father even played chess with me which I had defeated him.

I bid my goodbyes to them as it was getting late.

I came at my house and cleaned up everything as I had felt not yet sleepy, cleaning up from everything makes me feel I am slowly fixing myself though still she needs to know who I really am and if she is able to accept it then I'll know she loves me.

No matter what.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED Av thisbejaja

Mysterium / Thriller

98.6K 4.2K 26
obsessed
21.4K 989 25
*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• " "๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น...
134K 28.7K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...
571K 6.9K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...