The Lightning Empress [Cobra...

By DistantSpark

Like most of the Fairy Tail wizards, Jasmine joined the guild as a child. She became best friends with a boy... More

First Crush, First Love, First Heartbreak
The Lightning Empress
The Fairies vs The Phantoms
The Battle of Fairy Tail
Meet the Oración Seis
The Guy She Used to Love
The Lightning-Poison Dragon
Titania and the Demon to the Rescue
Spa Day
Gajeel Redfox vs Jasmine Drake
Grimoire Heart Invasion: Jasmine vs Libitina
Confrontation
After Seven Years
The Grand Magic Games
Four Dragons: Rogue & Ashley vs. Gajeel & Jasmine
You're a Fool, but you're My Fool
Grand Magic Games Winner
Princess Jasmine
The Wrath of Maleficent
💗Valentine's Day Special💗
The Grand Ball
The Life Changing Mission: An Alternate Universe
Start All Over
Finding Her Interest: Basketball
Sneak Preview into the Current Drama
After School Hangout
For the Love of Boxing
The Beginning of It All
I Spy
Warning
Lies
New Hope
A Total Nightmare
The Broken Heart
The Broken Curse
Return
The Capture of Vikki
Author's Note 📝
Reunion
DISCONTINUED

Always on the Mind

640 18 0
By DistantSpark

Having won the fight against one of the strongest dark guilds, Oración Seis, the Allied Forces were celebrating on the repaired Christina ship.

Shortly after the last battle with the Oración Seis, all six members were arrested by the Magic Council.

The Allied Forces recuperated their strength in the nearest area, which happened to be where Cait Shelter was located.

They stayed at the guild for a week while Team Blue Pegasus worked on repairing Christina.

Once the ship was repaired and everyone was about to leave, the Master of Cait Shelter revealed the truth behind the guild.

Cait Shelter was never a real guild.

It was just an illusion that was created to watch over Wendy until she found some real friends.

After crying for a while, Wendy was invited to join Fairy Tail by Erza.

And now the Allied Forces were being flown home to their guilds. Courtesy of Blue Pegasus.

Because Wendy used a anti-Motion Sickness spell on Natsu and Jasmine, the two dragon slayers weren't sick.

Everyone was talking happily and laughing, but Wendy was sulking. Still upset about her guild, she distanced herself and let the wind control the sway of her blue hair as it pleases.

Jasmine also distanced herself, but for a different reason.

 💫 Flashback to the Oración Seis' arrest 💫

"You're the one called 'Cobra'?" The head guard asked, walking up to the maroon haired male. "And your real name is Erik, yes?"

"Don't call me that!" Cobra hissed, glaring at the guard. "Don't say my real name as if you know anything about me!" Only one person can call me by my real name. He thought. And . . . He turned his head towards the dark forest, sensing someone there.

 He could perfectly see her.

 He locked eyes with her.

 He smiled at her.

 Only you, Jasmine.

"What are you looking at?" The guard asked in irritation. He followed Cobra's gaze, but saw nothing. It was as if only Cobra could see her. "Quit daydreaming and come on!"

 Jasmine watched Cobra being arrested from the pitch black forest. And when the male locked eyes with her, her heartbeat accelerated in her chest.

 The guard tugged on Cobra's magic-sealing handcuffs, urging him to leave.

 But Cobra continued to stare into the forest. Directly at Jasmine.

 "I'll find you some day." He said, smiling in contentment. "I really do hope that I will get to hear your voice again."

 It'll make my life so much better . . . if I get to hear your voice again.

 "Alright, enough." The guard grabbed Cobra by the shoulder and pulled him towards the vehicle that would be taking him to prison, forcing him to break eye contact with Jasmine. "You haven't even gotten inside your cell yet and you've already started talking to yourself."

"Get your hands off me!" Cobra growled.

 He was pushed onto the truck, where the rest of his guildmates were waiting, and the back doors were closed.

 Jasmine watched the truck drive off.

With her first love inside.

 💫 End of Flashback 💫

How am I suppose to interpret those words? Jasmine asked herself. Were those words filled with love? Or was there a sinister meaning behind them?

"I don't understand." She mumbled to herself.

Raph silently watched his partner and best friend stare off into the distance, looking and nothing in particular but in deep thought.

 And he could only guess what, or who, she was thinking about.

 At Fairy Tail . . .

"Let's welcome our two new members, Wendy and Carla!" Makarov cheered.

 The entire guild raised their cups and cheered for the two newcomers.

Everyone except two.

Gajeel sat by himself, as usual, in the corner of the guild. His eyes scanned the guild, simply observing, when his eyes landed on Jasmine. The only person on the Earth that he feared.

Why is she by herself? He asked himself.

She was sitting two tables ahead of him, her back to him, and her head was casted down as if in shame.

Where's her little cat?

Searching the guild again, Gajeel found Raph talking to Happy and Carla. So that's why . .

He had a small urge to go talk to her, but he was still afraid of her.

He clearly remembered how he got the crap beat out of him so easily by her hands.

Before that, he had never been beaten so easily before.

And by a girl, no less.

Every time he saw her, or even the mention of her name, his body would react by shaking violently (and he tried his best to hide it) and his palms would get sweaty.

He hated the fact that he was actually scared of another human being. And he wanted to get over it as quick as possible.

"That's it!" He grumbled to himself, standing up suddenly. He marched his way over to Jasmine's booth and sat across from her.

Now in her presence, he started shaking and sweating on his palms.

Get a hold of yourself! Gajeel licked his lips and took a deep breath.

"So why aren't you with everyone else?" He asked.

Jasmine looked up at the sound of a voice. She was Gajeel sitting across from her.

Once Jasmine looked at him, Gajeel stiffened.

"Don't want to be." She replied in a quiet voice.

"S-Something wrong?" Gajeel asked, trying to make conversation and mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

"Heh," Jasmine laughed dryly. "you wouldn't understand." She slid out of the booth and started walking away. "If Raph comes looking for me, tell him I went home." 

After saying that, Jasmine left the guild. 

And as she said, she went home. Having constantly been on job after job in the past, Jasmine has earned quite a lot of money.

In summary, she's rich. Like, filthy rich. And she is able to afford a mansion.

That's where she lives.

Once inside, Jasmine heads to the shower to wash away the man who is plaguing her thoughts.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

As Jasmine closes her eyes to go to sleep, Cobra's words are the last things she thinks of.

 The wind blew across the field, making the grass sway from side to side. Jasmine stood in the center, enjoying the feeling of the wind blowing through her black hair. Her eyes were closed as she silently enjoyed the peace and quiet that surrounded her.

 Jasmine heard footsteps behind her, stepping on the leaves and walking through the grassy plain.

 "Looks like I finally found you." A familiar voice purred.

 Jasmine spun around, snapping her eyes open, and standing a few feet from her was Cobra.

 He stared at her with a smirk.

"I've finally found you, Jasmine." He said.

"H-How did you get here?" Jasmine stuttered. "You're suppose to be in prison!"

 He stepped closer to her and smirked, "Love knows no bounds. Now, let me hear that beautiful voice of yours! Say something."

 "No, stop!" Jasmine said, holding a hand out."Go away! I don't want anything to do with you!"

 "Well, that's not the voice I wanted to hear." Cobra pouted. "Or rather, those aren't the words I was hoping to hear."

"I said leave! Leave me alone!"

 "I heard ya, but the thing is," Cobra licked his lips and smirked. "even if I leave this place, I'm never really 'gone.' I'll always be following you. You can't get rid of me completely. You love me too much to do that, am I right?"

"N-No, you're-"

"I'm right. I know I'm right. I'm infecting your mind like poison, Jasmine." Despite Jasmine's protests, Cobra got closer to whisper in her ear, "I'm never letting you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.4K 25
{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes a town people can't leave their homes...
60.2K 1.3K 26
19 year old Akari Ryu leaves her guild in search of a more powerful one to test her strength, she comes across Fairy Tail, in Magnolia, and has heard...
174K 3.7K 25
I'm (Y/N) Dreyar, Laxus' little sister. We've been in this guild since we were kids so we all grew up together, looking back on it now I realised how...
21.7K 806 38
Fairy tail is a warm, loving and noisy mage guild, located in Magnolia. Many amazing mages call it home. Satomi is also a member of this guild, and e...