CONFUSED

By daygoraised619

Harmoni has everything a woman can ask for except a faithful husband. Soon something comes along that makes h... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
HEY READERS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Prologue

8K 170 11
By daygoraised619

   Some say love is just a word. Some might say it's the best feeling in the world. When a person falls in love their heart skips a beat just thinking about that other person.

    When a person truly loves unconditionally you can see it. When you truly are loved unconditionally you can feel it deep.

    Sometimes love can be one sided. One sided love ends horribly. It will always hurt the person who loves more. One sided love is usually grounds of abuse or disrespect. When you disrespect the one you say you love is that really love?   When you abuse the one you say you love, can you actually love them?

    Is it possible to love two people at the same time? Is it possible to be I'm love so much with two different men and not want to hurt neither? Some say it's not possible.

    I'm Harmoni and I'm gonna tell you my story about how I was madly in love with two men at the exact same time. I never meant for it to happen but it did and I had some decisions to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.4K 35
metanoia - the journey of changing your mind, heart, self , or way of of life β€’read to find out witcho nosey self
8.9K 280 9
"π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑑"-ꨄ ᴍs.Ι’ΚŸα΄α΄„α΄‹'s α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴs #3
Running Her Mouth By Eve

General Fiction

42K 1.2K 77
Meet Kandii and her Husband Devin. They are one of the most dysfunctional couples you will ever meet. Kandii has more then a few insecurities and her...
179K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...