Two Of A Kind

By coco10

Astrea thinks she is the only Time Lady in existence. After the death of her recent companion, Sam, she turns... More

Change
Unknown Home
First Encounter
True Identity
The Past
UNIT
Just Like Old Times
Weeping Angels
Unexpected
Cybermen
Broken
TARDIS Tricks
Nightmares and Love
A Kind Heart
A Fun Lazy Day
A Day With Ten
Past Torchwood Past Jack
What Are They? Part 1
What Are They? Part 2
Red Phone Box And...
Behind The Doctor's Back
Forever Forgotten
The Darkness That Was Hidden
A Fixed Point In Time
Something Familiar Isn't Unimportant
Rely On Alison
A/N
I'm Sorry
An Old Friend
A/N
The Truth
A/N
Good News!!!!
A/N
Finished!!

Time Alone

291 13 2
By coco10

Astrea ran down the corridor, after the Doctor and the Ponds left, to get a quick shower to clean herself off. She stepped out of the shower ten minutes later and saw a pair of light blue shorts, a white tank top and white converse along with a red bikini sitting on the bed.

After she got changed she went to find Charlie and found her in the garden digging. Astrea smiled, picked her up and went to the console room. She sat the pup down and ran around the console. It was a smooth flight for a change and the TARDIS let out a hum once she landed.

Astrea picked up the pup again and walked towards the door of the TARDIS. She nears the house outside and knocks on the door. "I hope this is the right date." She murmured. The door swung open a few seconds later. "Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed.

Alison engulfed Astrea into a bear hug. Astrea started to worry. "Bear hugs mean you're relieved. What was wrong?" She asked.

"I thought something happened to you. You left without uttering a word. Have you and the Doctor made up yet?" Alison asked.

"Yes, we have and today's about you. Not me. Also, I remember how much you wanted a dog and I recently got one. I can't look after her so I'm giving her to you. Happy birthday." She smiled holding Charlie out to her. " I'm sorry I can't stay long but I'll see you again, Alison." Astrea said as Alison took Charlie.

"Wait. I need to show you something." Alison said walking into her home.

Astrea followed in behind her. "How long was I gone in your point of view?" Astrea asked.

"Four years." She replied as she set down the dog and picked up a three year old child. "Astrea. I'd like you to meet my son, Matt."

Astrea smiled brightly. "Hello, Matty."

"Matt. This is your Auntie Astrea." Alison cooed.

Astrea turned her attention to Alison. "What? Auntie?" She questioned.

"Yea. Me and David agreed to make you and the Doctor the unrelated Aunt and Uncle. We've also got another one on the way." She smiled, holding a hand to her stomach.

"Congratulations." Astrea smiled giving her a hug. "Rassilon. I can't believe your a mum." She laughed pulling back. "I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll call round later though. I got the Doctor to wear normal clothes and I have to see it."

"It's fine, Astrea. I'm just glad you're alright. I'll see you later."

"Bye Alison. Bye bye Matty." Astrea cooed. "Oh. And the dog's called Charlie."

"Alright. Thanks, Ast." Alison smiled as Astrea left.

She cut through the Doctor's TARDIS and exited the doors. 'Where are you, love?' she thought.

'The beach, sweetheart, and I am so getting you back for getting me to wear normal clothes.' The Doctor thought back.

'Hehe. I'm sure you look sexy. I'll see you in a sec. Nearing the beach now.' She turned a corner and instantly saw Amy's fiery red hair. She saw Rory beside her and went to approach them, looking around for the Doctor.

As soon as she neared them an arm was wrapped around her waist and another went behind her knees. She let out a small scream in surprise and looked to see who was carrying her bridal style.

She smiled when she saw the Doctor and kissed him, oblivious to where he was going. She pulled back and her smile dropped once she saw where he was heading. "Doctor. Don't you dare." she warned.

"I told you I was gonna get you back." He stopped walking. "And this is me. Getting you back." He grinned, dropping her in the water.

" Doctor!" She shriek while he laughed. "I hate you."

"No you don't." He replied once he sobered up, outstretching a hand to help her out.

Astrea took a hold of his hand and pulled him into the water. She started to giggle at him. "You know, I was right. You do look good." She said, looking him up and down.

He was wearing green swim shorts and a plain grey t-shirt.

The Doctor rolled his eyes as he and Astrea got out of the water. "Why did you pop round to Alison's?" He asked as they made their way up the beach to a clear spot.

"To give her Charlie. She always wanted a dog. Oh, and you're an uncle." She replied, sitting down.

"What? Uncle?" He asked, sitting down beside her.

"Believe it or not, that's what I said when she said I was the aunt." She giggled. "Anyway, Alison has a kid called Matt and another young one is on the way. We're the unrelated aunt and uncle." She replied lying back. "Said we'll pop round later to say hello."

"Right. I'll be dropping the Ponds off home after this."

"What? Why?" She asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"While you were on Earth Amy and Rory went home. They stay there for a while then they travel with me again. It's so that their friends don't think they're aging quicker than them." He explained.

"That's too bad. I like Amy and Rory on board the TARDIS." Astrea frowned.

"You're acting like they are going for good."

"Well, it will be a while before they come back. Where are the Ponds anyway?" Astrea asked looking around.

"They're...over there." The Doctor pointed. "Amy was glad that we made it to Rio this time."

"How many times have you tried to get here?"

"Several." He replied. Astrea giggled at his response. "It wasn't my fault. It was Sexy's."

"Sexy?" Astrea asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. The TARDIS was a woman, and I mean an actual woman. She said she wanted to be called that."

"Okay. You can tell me about it later." She smiled lying back down. "It's time to kick back and relax."

"That's all you do almost every other day." The Doctor said laying back too.

"And isn't it good not to stare death in the face?" She asked.

"Yes but it can get boring."

"Well it depends on what you're doing. If you want we can ditch the Ponds for a couple of hours and find trouble."

"Are we taking Sparky?" He asked.

"Yes." Astrea nodded.

"Then you're flying her this time," He said standing up. "Last time I flew her you fell down a flight of stairs."

"That's because she hates this incarnation. She did something similar when I changed into my second face. I had brown hair and brown eyes at the time." She said getting up as well.

"The one you first met me in. I need to ask, how did you live 900 years in your first body?"

"I visited a planet, got mistaken for someone else and had my body clock slowed down. Also, I was incognito for a while. This group of cannibals were hunting me down. Still don't know why." She frowned in thought.

"Well you might find out or you might not. It's over and done with now." The Doctor said as they made their way to the TARDIS.

"What?" She asked, then realized. "Sorry. Wasn't meant to say that." She mumbled.

"Why do you always...shut out your past?" The Doctor asked curious.

"It's just...I don't.." She let out a sigh. "I have done many things that I regret gratefully and when I tell you - IF I tell you, you'll be the only person to know what was done." She said as they entered the TARDIS. "No one knows of my past, besides Alison and Adam. People only know that I fear it and I try and run away from it, but it bleeds into my life. Constantly reminding me. My dreams aren't just nightmares. They're memories. Reminding me of the person I hate. There's even been many a night I have thought of ways to end it, and believe me, you don't wanna know half of them." They entered Astrea's TARDIS and walked up to the console. "Now. Any ideas on where to go?" She asked getting to work on the console.

"Set her on random and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." The Doctor replied.

Astrea smiled at him and said, "That's the most I've said about that to anyone. Keeping that bottled up for hundreds of years and I feel like a small weight has been lifted off my sholders."

The Doctor smiled back then pulled the lever to his left. Nothing happened and the two Time Lords looked at each other confused. "Did you press everything correctly?" He asked. "You're newly regenerated so you head might not be with it."

"Oi! She flew perfectly when I went to Alison's. You might have pulled the wrong lever."

"No. I pulled the correct lever. She probably just being stubborn again."

The TARDIS let out a hum and Astrea threw her head back and let out a groan. "What's wrong with this form?" She asked the TARDIS, irritated.

Sparky let out another hum then Astrea started to walk around the console room.

"Well you're not gonna try and force me to regenerate like last time and when The Doctor flew you just because you 'don't like it'." Astrea said. "I have no choice on what I look like when I regenerate so you'll have to get used to it like last time." She finalized then saw the Doctor with an amused smirk on his face. "What?" She asked, hiding a smile.

"Nothing." The Doctor answered.

"You sure?" She asked, sauntering over to him.

"Positive." He replied wrapping his arms around her waist and pushing her against the console.

Astrea wrapped her arms around the Doctor's neck and said. "Well, by the looks of things, you're reconsidering the adventure."

The Doctor leaned in so their lips were only centimetres apart. "Not really." He shrugged.

Astrea gave a slight smirk before closing the gap between them. She ran her hands through his hair, entangling her fingers in it. The Doctor pulled her closer and ran his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. Before Astrea could respond a voice rang out. "Keep it PG guys."

The Time Lords reluctantly pulled apart to see the owner of the voice standing at the door between the TARDIS's, beside his wife.

"I would expect Amy to come out with something like that. Not Rory the Roman." The Doctor said.

"He didn't mean it like that." Astrea apologized on the Doctor's behalf. "What are you guys doing here anyway?"

Amy replied with a smirk, "Apparently breaking up something that was gonna lead to the bedroom."

The Doctor's and Astrea's cheeks tinted pink after Amy's comment.

Astrea said, "Well, Ponds, I said to the Doctor we were gonna pick up from where we left off earlier on and we were doing just that up until you interrupted us."

An idea occurred to Amy and she had to stifle a laugh while asking, "Did it involve you on your knees and the Doctor's trousers round his ankles?"

Astrea blushed ferociously as she buried her head in the Doctor's chest, while the Doctor stood there with his mouth slightly agape. 'I can't believe she just said that!' Astrea thought.

'I know. Poor Rory's just as surprised as we are.' He thought back. 'But I have to admit. You looked cute when your blush turned from faint pink to crimson red.'

'That's because she asked a question about our...sex life. She's been hanging 'round Harkness too long. He's rubbed off on her.'

'Apparently it was a joke. She's over there laughing her head off now. And yeah. I agree. She must have been around Jack too long.'

"Have you two finished silent flirting yet?" Amy asked drawing their attention to her and Rory.

"And you can let go of each other now." Rory said. "You're still standing in your kissing pose."

'Follow my lead on this one.' The Doctor thought. 'Jump when I say 'us'.'

"That's because we have a bit of unfinished business. Now if you'll excuse us." The Doctor said.

Astrea jumped and wrapped her legs around the Doctor's waist as he held her up by the back of her thighs. The Doctor walked off towards their room on Sparky, leaving a gobsmacked Amy and a surprised Rory in the console room.

Astrea caught on to what the Doctor was doing as they left and pulled him into a passionate kiss, until they were out of sight from the Ponds. Once they broke apart Astrea smirked. "Stealing my idea from when we were on Earth."

"Yeah. And now we've got an hour or so of just us to do whatever. Think back. We've only had us time yesterday and when we're in bed."

"And that got interrupted with a few tag alongs." Astrea said as they entered the room.

"Exactly. Movies with the Ponds and baby sitting."

"But no me and you."

"No me and you." He smiled, pecking her on the lips as he sat her down on the bed.

"So what do you wanna do, Doc?" Astrea asked pulling the Doctor on to the bed.

The Doctor got on top of her, pinning her to the bed. "Wait for Sparky to give the 'all clear' then we'll head off somewhere." He explained.

"And until then?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"We find a way to occupy ourselves." he said kissing her nose then cheek causing her to giggle. 'You giggle a lot in this incarnation. It's adorable.' The Doctor thought as he kissed her full on the lips.

'That's 'cause I have a man that can make me do that.' Astrea thought back as she deepened the kiss.

A phone went off indicating there was a message and Astrea pulled back with a groan. "Something always interrupts us." She mumbled.

The Doctor chuckled and moved so she could get up and locate the phone.

She pulled a phone from a drawer and read the message. "It's from Jack. Says he needs help but before that he said this:
'A peach is a peach,
A plum is a plum,
A kiss isn't a kiss,
Without some tongue,
So open your mouth,
Close your eyes,
And give your tongue
Some exercise.

Knowing you your probably making out with the Doctor so finish off after you read this. Afterwards go to 3rd September 2004 at Cardiff. Also, save some of that action for me ;).' I swear I will smack him. He's a bloody idi..." She got cut off by the Doctor crashing his lips onto hers, pinning her against the wall.

Once they broke apart Astrea asked with a giggle "What is with you and pinning me against things? My bed on Earth, the console, our bed and now the wall. I'm not saying I don't like it, 'cause I do. I'm just curious."

He pecked her on the lips then replied "Making up for lost kisses."

"Then we've got a hell of a lot of make out sessions ahead of us then." She giggled. "Now come on. Lets meet up with wacko Jacko." she grinned pulling the Doctor down the corridor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 468 21
With the Doctor and the Stone still alive and the silence gone how long can they go throughout the universe unnoticed with another Time Lady at their...
623K 27.6K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...
4K 122 14
The Seer knows she is alone. She has a power that allows her to know this, although she has not seen another Time Lord for 500 years. Then, she meets...
23.8K 423 47
*SEQUEL NOW OUT* Thought to have perished in the Great Time War, The Historian now resides on Earth with her closest friend, Henry, whom she rescued...