Forced Marriage [Completed]

By celestialxcross

Destiny Pitch is the most unlucky girl one will ever know. Her mother died when she was a baby, she was rais... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 22

95.4K 3K 59
By celestialxcross

"The blessings of the temple are priceless"

-Thomas S. Monson-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

We are currently at Ubud right now. It has been a week since we arrived here and we have explored different kinds of beach so right now we want to explore something more different.

Ubud is a famous place known for it's monkey forest, museums, and temples influenced by Hinduism.

Since we will do a lot of walking, I am wearing a black tank top, with navy blue shorts and my hair is done in a single ponytail as I wear my usual sunglasses and a black sport cap. With white Nike shoes to finish things up.

Meanwhile Stefano chose to wear a black t shirt and sport short, with matching Nike shoes as me and a backpack.

You know something ?

During times like this, I feel like we are just a normal couple. I don't have to worry about the whole billionaire thing. Sure, his appearance itself can be a little bit troublesome, but then, I feel like we are just average people doing average things, like hanging out together, traveling together, and doing little activities together.

Yeah, I better enjoy the next two weeks because things would return back to "normal" after that.

We are currently at the monkey forest, and we have our own tour guide to lead us and explain things, but just like what it's name says, Monkey forest is filled with monkeys.

Some are hidden amongst the three, but some are on the street where people are passing by, and we can feed the monkey with peanuts, but we must never put our hands in fist because the monkey would think that we are hiding something from them and there is a possibility that they might scratch you, and that wouldn't be so pleasant.

Suddenly there is a little monkey that's sitting on the ground as it stares at me. I stare back at it as Stefano looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"What is he doing ?" I ask Stefano, though I know he wouldn't know the answer. Stefano chuckles and hands out some peanuts to me.

"It must have never seen someone as beautiful as you, here, you better give him some appreciation for that"

I take the peanuts and hand it over to the little monkey that has been staring at me for a while now. As soon as I open my hand, it takes some of the nuts and start eating it.

"How adorable"

I murmur to myself, it's the first time for me to feed a monkey since I never went to zoo or any places like that my whole life so I guess it's a memorable experience.

"Come on, we still have two more places to visit today" Stefano says as he grabs my hands and hold it in his.

"I can buy you a pet monkey if you want to" he says all of a sudden.

"No, that's just cruel, let them be where they belong to, besides, we already have Casper (the golden retriever puppy)"

"Whatever you say"

***

Right now we are in front of goa gajah (Elephant cave), this place isn't exactly a cave, it's more like a temple, and it's one of an ancient place in Ubud.

Both of us enter the place. For what I've seen, everything is carved in different patterns and there is an old bathing place somewhere in the middle. However the water doesn't seem to be available for any kind of bathing anymore.

"Maybe one day I should make this kind of bathing area for you" Stefano says in a mocking tone.

"Come on, it's not like I'm a princess or anything"

"You are a queen in my eyes, get over it" he says it in a tone that is either mocking or complimenting, I will take the second option.

There is not much to be seen here, so we decide that we should just go ahead and enter two different kinds of museums, one is called Agung Rai museum of art, and the second one is called Neka art museum.

It doesn't take that long for us to finish each places, and we still have more time to travel to one more place, which will be the temple.

At the first sight, it seems like an ordinary temple, we enter the temple along with our tour guide and look around it.

I have always been raised a Christian so the Hinduism influence on this place is just a simple attraction for me, but I guess this is the first time I have ever visited a temple, so it should leave that one particular impression on me.

How many times should I say "this is my first time" ?

We explore around the temple and finally settle down and decided that it's time to go back to the hotel.

"So what do you think ?" He asks me with a smile as we are on our way back.

"Yeah, I feel a little bit tired, but I am a little bit glad to have visited all of these places"

"I am planning on taking you shopping tomorrow or the day after tomorrow if you are still tired, we also need to get something to eat right now, most importantly."

"Right, my stomach is growling"

We enter one of the fancier restaurant near our hotel and order some food. I'm sick of sea food so I order some western dishes, which does taste a lot different though it's the same kind of dishes.

"We will remain in this area for around one more week, next week which will be our last week, we will stay at Lombok instead" he says as I swallow down my pasta with sour cream sauce.

"Ah, right, I almost forget, I received a call from Agata earlier today, she wanted you to be her bridesmaid on her wedding in two weeks, that's why as soon as we get home we need to visit her and Lucas, is that okay with you ?"

I nod, in fact, I am pretty excited for it, I guess it's fine , and this is also my first time being a bridesmaid.

Geez, there goes the "first time" thing.

Oh well, I better eat lots since there's a lot of thing that needs to be done later on.

"What about Alan ? Is he okay ? It has been a week after all."

"He is doing fine, I already received calls from him, but you were either on the shower or asleep when he's calling, you should try calling him later"

"Of course, I miss him after all"

***

Author's Note

Hello readers...

So I just want to say thank you for everyone who has been voting and commenting, it really means a lot and I feel really grateful.

And though I am not feeling that well (flu sucks) and this chapter isn't the best that I can give you, I am able to update this part on time thanks to you guys.

Also if you have realized it, I updated the cover, I made it myself for fun and it turned out pretty good, so I decided to use it for the story.

So I hope you have wonderful week.

Please vote and comment

Love,

Celestial X Cross

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
96K 3.6K 39
After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger, Josie Mill finds herself broke and pregn...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
1.6K 229 19
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...