A dream come true (exo fanfic...

By baexoxo

What if your idol that you always want to meet and dreams about,appears infront of your own eyes and falls in... More

A dream come true (exo fanfictio)
Is it Him?
Double love?or nothing?
A dream come true?i dont know.
I dont know
confessions♡
confessions♡
perfect two ♡
he doesnt have to be star to be loved
conplications
no longer.
no.
...
THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY BELOVED BFF ARIQAH AKA JULIET.
not only one couple anymore.
Double Date ♡
Back to senses
CHAPTER 17~~~
CHAPTER 18~~~
chapter 19~~~
CHAPTER 20~~~
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
AUTHORS NOTE

CHAPTER 24

160 4 0
By baexoxo

CHAPTER 24-Jennet p.o.v-

all of them came in.

"Yah!What have you done to baekhyun?" Amber scolded me.what?she thinks i like doing this?i have no mood.i just took a drink in the fridge.i look down.the exo members are just looking at me.i feel sorry.i ignored amber and opened my drink.she tug my arm.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! HES SICK AND U BROKE UP WITH HIM?!" she nagged.hey its hard for me too okay! i just ignored her and drank my water.

"Why are you acting like a bitch?" she asked me.okay that is when i lose control.

"Do you think that its easy for me to break up with him?!Its my fucking fault hes in the hospital,almost died! breaking up with him is the only way for him not to be My mother's next target!" i shouted at her crying.i can feel that my eyes are getting sore.because i cried before all of them reached here.

"There could be other options." Chanyeol bravely muttered.he looks down after saying it.

"Yeah there would be." i said and walked in my room,and took my bags that is already packed with my clothes.i walked out of the room.

"Me leaving this country." i cried and walked out of the room.

"Jennet!" Amber shouted.i already quit school here.im going to school in America.i took a taxi and went to the airport.i havent stopped crying.i bought my ticket and waited for my flight.i dont have to worry about shelter.i have house there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 29.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
224K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...