CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

i woke up and looked at the clock its 9 in the morning.i looked at baekhyun who is still sleeping.i shook my head and went out.it looks like the exo members is still sleeping too.dayoung is still asleep on the sofa.i wash up and cleaned the house.while mopping the floor,i felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Good morning my baby." He said.

"Good morning.You're awake." i said.i turned my head to the right to look at him.he leaned in and kiss me.i kiss him back.

"If i dont wake up,i wont get a kiss from you in the first place." he said.smiling at me.i rolled my eyes and pulled away.

"im gonna mop the floor.go and play in the room." i said.

"But you are not playing."he said mischievously.i shook my head.

"araso." he said and went in the room.i think he went to wash up.i need to live with my friends now.i stayed here way too long.i wonder what Juliet and Amber ate when im gone.Dayoung wake up.

"Dayoung ah.come here." i said.she was still in a daze because she just woke up.she came and hug me with one hand.

"Are you hungry?" i asked.she nodded.

"what do you want to eat?" i ask.

"yesterday food." she replied.

"araso.eomma will cook for you.and then you have to bathe okay?then we eat." i said.she nodded.i carried her in my arms and stop mopping the floor.i brought her to Baekhyun's room.

"take care of her.im gonna cook for her."i said.i cooked and wash her up.then baekhyun volunteer to feed her.

"see,if we are married,this would be better." He said.

"yeah." i agreed

"wait so you wanna marry me?" he ask.

"sure.why not.but what will your fans say and btw,i am not ready i was thinking when im 30 or something." i said.Baekhyun pouts.

"Eomma and Appa are not married.why are the two of you staying together?" Dayoung ask innocently.

"Dont be a busybody." Baekhyun said.i smiled.yeah we do look like a happy family but still...

"Oppa.i was thinking of going back home today."i said.

"where?amber and juliet house?" Baekhyun ask.

"Yeah."i said.

"Araso.Dayoung will be here.with her appa."Baekhyun said.i nodded.

"Where is Eomma going?" Dayoung ask.

"Eomma is going back home." I explain.

"So this is not your home?" Dayoung ask.

"Baekhyun is my home.Your appa is my home." i said trying to be cheesy.he smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"you will be staying with your appa.araso?" i asked Dayoung.

"Ne." She said.