CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24-Jennet p.o.v-

all of them came in.

"Yah!What have you done to baekhyun?" Amber scolded me.what?she thinks i like doing this?i have no mood.i just took a drink in the fridge.i look down.the exo members are just looking at me.i feel sorry.i ignored amber and opened my drink.she tug my arm.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! HES SICK AND U BROKE UP WITH HIM?!" she nagged.hey its hard for me too okay! i just ignored her and drank my water.

"Why are you acting like a bitch?" she asked me.okay that is when i lose control.

"Do you think that its easy for me to break up with him?!Its my fucking fault hes in the hospital,almost died! breaking up with him is the only way for him not to be My mother's next target!" i shouted at her crying.i can feel that my eyes are getting sore.because i cried before all of them reached here.

"There could be other options." Chanyeol bravely muttered.he looks down after saying it.

"Yeah there would be." i said and walked in my room,and took my bags that is already packed with my clothes.i walked out of the room.

"Me leaving this country." i cried and walked out of the room.

"Jennet!" Amber shouted.i already quit school here.im going to school in America.i took a taxi and went to the airport.i havent stopped crying.i bought my ticket and waited for my flight.i dont have to worry about shelter.i have house there.