perfect two ♡

CHAPTER 7~~~

i pulled away.i am in love with him.deep."i love you." he whispered."i know."i replied and winked at him."what part of me do you find attractive actually?" he asked feeling curious. "everything.from head to toe.inside and out." i replied smiling at him.he smiled sweetly at me and i blushed.he stroke my cheeks and said "i love it when u blush.u look cute." he said smirking. "DONT call me cute.please.i dont like it." i said my face full of disgust.He apologised to me.i look at my watch its only 3pm.so we decided to introduce each other to our own sides.we went to EXO dorm so he can introduce me to them.i was so nervous if they will approve me or not.and baekhyun is not my only bias ;) okay okay i love baekhyun as he is i love exo as an idol.i was talking to myself when he interrupted me "what are you thinking?" "nothing.you know,you are not my only bias in exo..." i said smiling at the thought of him getting jealous.hes so cute! "MWO?!WHOS THE REST?!"He shouted in disbelief. "Hahaha no worries oppa.i love you only i love the rest as idols!" i winked at him.he seems abit relieved.when we reach,we held hands and he knocked on the door.Kris opened the door. "welllllllll helllllooooo thhherrreeee!"kris said looking at me. "oh shikro hyung.shes mine." baekhyun said rolling his eyes.He opened the door and we went inside."GUYZ SHES MY NEW GIRLFRIEND.I LOVE HER.SHES MINE.!" baekhyun said.i cant believe he made it damn clear...sweet and simple.I LIKE. "Ah~~hyung she not bad looking!!SISTER IN LAW!!" sehun called out.i blushed and smiled. "HEY.!" i said.i was happy to be there to see exo.to be with baekhyun.i slacked there for hours and soon enough we are close.im used to it when they call me sister in law.haha.Baekhyun and I decided to go my apartment the very next day.i agreed.im a little tired.

that night,i cant sleep i was scared.i heard noises at the front door.amber and juliet are sleeping soundly.i dialled baekhyun number

"oppa..."

"yes?what happened chagiya?"

"i heard noises at the front door.im scared.."i said while shivering.its cold somehow.omg the aura is not funny.its eeurgh!

"aww.im here.dont be scared."

"oppa...im scared."i said freaking out.the noise gets louder.

"here.i shall sing you a song.maybe that works." he said.i put my phone on speaker.

"okay." i croaked.

" dont know if i could ever be without you,

coz girl u complete me and in time i know we'll both see that we're all we need,

coz u're the apple to my pie,

u're the straw to my berry,

u're the smoke to my high,

and u're the one i wanna marry,

and you're the one for me,for me.

im the one for u,for u and u take the both of us,of us and we're the perfect two we're the perfect two we're the perfect two.baby me and you we're the perfect two."

i fell asleep in his sweet voice.my worries all gone.ah.so this is how it feels when you hear someone you love sings to you.its heaven.me and him,we're the perfect two ♡