CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36

We spend our time shopping in hollywood.we were holding hands all the time.He bought for me most of the stuff.when i reached the bed i was exhausted.Baekhyun opened his shirt and PANTS infront of me because he wanted to bathe.i just closed my eyes.BUT SERIOUSLY I SAW THAT BEAUTIFUL ABS.

YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE ME SO I WILL DO SEX WITH YOU?!i just put a pillow on top of my face.it was evening when we get back.i gulped.its going to be night soon.

i walked to the kitchen.when i get back,Baekhyun has already took most of the space.

"Ireona." i said.

"no." he said jokingly.

"Ireona."i laughed.he pulled his arms out for me to pull him.I tried but hes too heavy.then,he pulled me to him.i lost my balance and fell on the bed.Baekhyun was on top of me.he looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked.i was silent i cant replied.

"trust me." he said.i nodded and WE DID IT.OMG.

*next morning*

i woke up early.i saw baekhyun and mine clothes on the floor.i remembered what happened the last night.i walked to the toilet to wash up.i looked at myself in the mirror.Love bites everywhere.BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!! but its the best night ever.hee hee.when i wanted to pick all of our clothes,i felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"i need to do work." i said.

"okay." he said and let me go. then,Baekhyun fried for me eggs and bacon for breakfast.i was eating it deliciously.

-A few days passed-

i always get nauseous. i always get hungry.WHOA HOLD ON HOLD ON.I CANT BE?.i started doing my calculations.I am 7 days late to my period!! omo.NO.

"oppa..." i came to him.

"Yes?" he said smiling at me.

"im seven days late to my period...i always get nauseous... i always get hungry...." i said.

"Are you?" he asked and reached to my tummy. he brought me to the doctors.

"Congratulations mr byun.Your wife is pregnant." the doctor said with a smile.baekhyun and I smiled widely and hugged each other.we went to korea 2 days later.Need to tell exo and my girls. ;)