Adopted by One Direction

By justalittlebitlarry

Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her fath... More

Adopted by One Direction
Chapter 1 *
Chapter 2 *
Chapter 4 *
Chapter 5 *
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 18

22.7K 765 422
By justalittlebitlarry

~ Alexis's POV ~

The rest of the day went fine except for the few little run-ins I hade with Hannah.

Louis came to pick me up from school and I was hoping Niall came to, but he was still out with Jasmine.

"Hey Louis!" I said trying to sound cheery as I sat in the front seat of his car. "Hey Lex, how was school?" he asked glancing at me from the drivers seat as he started the car.

"It was fine, I made quite a few friends," I told him. "That's good. Just friends no boyfriends right?" he asked warily.

I decided to tease him a little. "Well...theres this really cute boy and he is just so hot. The way he flips his hair is just- uh. He sat near me at lunch and kept smiling at me. I think he likes me to!" I said in one breath.

"Lex, you r not allowed to have a boyfr-" I cut him off by laughing and he just looked at me strangely.

"Louis, I'm kidding. A boyfriend isnt something on my mind." I told him honestly.

"Good," he said letting out a breath he was holding in. "So everything went good today?"

I decided not to tell him about Hannah and her little crew. "Everthing went perfect."

"Well that's a nice thing to hear," he said as we pulled into the driveway. "Hey me and the rest of the lads are going out to eat later, you up for it?"

"Yeah sure, what time are we leaving?" I wondered. "Around 7 so be ready," he told me.

"I will," I said as we walked in the door."Oh hey Niall, what's up?" I said rather loudly as I walked into the living room.

Him and Jasmine were just snogging on the couch. "Oh-uh hey?" he said as more of a question as his cheeks flammed.

Jasmine on the other hand didn't seem to care at all that I walked in in them making out. In fact she looked like she really couldn't care less.

"Hey...um are you coming out tonight with me and the rest of the lads tonight?" I really hope he says yes.

"Yeah-" Yay! He's coming! "-I'm bringing Jasmine along as well." Ohh....

"The rest of the lads are bringing there girlfriends along as well." he said.

Wait a minute. So does that mean..."Wait so you and Jasmine are dating?"

"Yeah," he said smiling and so did she as their fingers interlocked.

"Congratulations, I'm really happy for you guys." If only that sentence was true.

"Thanks," he said smiling again. "Well I'll see you two later," I said while going up to my room and changing into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

'Of course she is his girlfriend' I thought to myself. I don't even know why I'm upset about it.

I mean, I should be happy for Niall, but I'm not. I don't understand why I dislike Jasmine. I don't know why he won't do anything with me anymore. I don't know why Harry hit me. I don't know why my father hated me.

I don't know. I slid down my closed and locked door and that's when I let it out.

All my emotions, everything.

The anger, the sadness, the hate, all of it.I just cried my heart out. I've built everything up inside me.

I tried to be quiet so the boys wouldn't hear me, but my crying turned into rib-shaking sobs amd it was impossible that they wouldbt be able to hear me.

"Lex? Are you alright," Liam said from the other side of the door while banging his hands on it.

I just cried even harder. "Guys! Help me something is wrong with Lex! I can't get the door open?" he said as multiple feet pounded against the floor.

I don't understand. Why do they care?

'They don't. It's just an act.' A little voice inside my head told me. "That's not true," I yelled back.

'Yes it is, they don't care about you. If Niall cared about you he wouldn't always be with Jasmine. He wouldn't forget about you. If Harry cared he wouldn't have hit you. If Louis cared he wouldn't have locks himself in his room away from the rest of the lads. Away from you. If Liam cared he wouldn't ha-'

"STOP!" I screamed at the the voice. "Please!" I just kept sobbing. 'They don't care. Never have, never will. No one wil lever care about you. Not even your father, your own flesh and blood could love you.'

"That's not true," I said in between each sob. "Lex, please open the door! " Louis cried.

"Go away!" I yelled at them. Then, all of a sudden all of the banging and yelling, just stopped.

'See they don't care.'

"Yes they do," I mumbled. I'm not sure I believed my words that time. Then I heard a small knock on the door followed by a voice I craved and missed hearing so much yet didn't know if I could trust the person it belonged to.

"Lex? Please open the door. I'm sorry." It was Harry.

▪ Harry's POV ▪

"Lex? Please open the door. I'm sorry," I said after knocking softly. After Liam said something was wrong I ran out of my room and went straight to hers.

When I got to her room I could tell the other lads were shocked, but they seemed to shake it off.

We stood there for about 10 minuted banging on her door but she wouldn't open it.

When we stopped I asked the boys if they would leave for a minute and let me try.

They all seemed hesitant especially Louis, but said yes.

"Harry?" she croaked from the other side of the door. "Its me, please open the door," I said softly.

I know she has no reason to open the door to me or listen to me at all after what I did to her, but it's worth a shot.

Please God, let her open the door. My prayers were answered when I heard the lock click and a quiet creaking noise.

When the door was opened fully she just stood there with her eyes puffy and her face red.

Then, unexpectedly she ran torwards me amd wrapped her arms around me and burried her face in my chest.

After a short moment I wrapped my arms around her small frame. We both stood there while she cried and I found myself crying as well.

I whispered things in her ear like,"Its alright." and "Everything's okay."

"Harry?" she whispered. "Yeah Lex?" I said still hilding her in my arms.

She waited a minute before saying,"I forgive you."

"W-what?" I stuttered. "I forgive you, Harry," she repeated.

"Really?" I asked shocked. She just nodded.

I can't belive she forgives me. I feel like the happiest person in the world at the moment.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I whispered into her hair hugging her a little tighter.

"Lex?" I whispered quietly. "Yeah?" she whispered back.

"Why were you crying?" I wondered. She sighed and let go of her grip around my torso and grabbed my hand instead and brought me into her room closing the door behind her.

We walked over and sat down on her bed. "Everything. I built up everything inside and now finally I just let it out. I cried about what you did. About my dad. About Niall and Jasmine. Everything. I don't know why, but Niall's new girlfriend, Jasmine, I just have a bad feeling about her. I dislike her for an unknown reason.

"Everytime I try to do something with Niall now, he always is with Jasmine or has to do something with Jasmine." she told me.

"I've missed talking to you Harry." she said suddenly. "I hated you after what you did, but at the same time I loved you just as much as any of the other lads. I realized I would never be able to hate you forever. It was impossible. I missed everything about you.

"The way you flipped your hair. Your voice, your eyes, your laugh. I missed seeing you happy, because every time I saw you these past 2 weeks, you were anything but happy." she told me.

She was right. I can't remember being happy once in these 2 long, painful weeks.

"I'm so sorry for what I did, I don't know why I did it. I just-I don't know." I said a few tears escaping my eyes.

"Please don't cry Harry. It's in the past. Something that can be forgotten." Lex said softly.

"But that's the thing, I'll never be able to forget, even jf you can, I won't. I'll never forget the way you looked at me after I hit you, the pain in your eyes. I could tell the memories fron years ago came back. I'll never be able to forget the quilt I felt." I told her softly not raising my voice to loud.

"I'll never forget either, but I won't let it get in the way of our relationship. Your my brother Harry, and I love you no matter what." she said coming over and hugged me tight.

"I love you to," I said hugging her just as tight. "Are you coming out tonight wot withh us for dinner," she asked hopefully.

"Sure, why not," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Good because I don't want to be sitting there all by myself while the other lads sit there talking to there girlfriends." she said laughing lightly.

"Don't worry, I'll be there." I smiled. I hope the other boys are alright with me going. Eh, whatever, if they don't forgive me I still got Lex by my side.

"Now go," she said pushing my shoulder lightly. " I have to get ready."

"Later," I said before walking out if her room where the other lads were waiting.

"Hey," I said to all of them with a small wave. "Hey," they all mumbled. Louis walked torwards me and then did something I realy didn't expect.

He hugged me. His head was in my neck while he cried lightly. The other lads went off to go wherever.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry to, Louis I really am. I ruined our friendship by doing something I regret now and always will." I told him.

"Sorry for punching you," he mumbled. "I deserved it," I said as we both laughed.

"Larry forever?" he questioned. I chuckled and said, "Larry forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
93.9K 1.2K 59
Emily Johnson is a 13 year old girl, living in an orphanage in New York. She's dying to get out into the world again and live a normal life. But she...
24.4K 395 17
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth *** I do not own One Direction or anything associated with this. I only own Alexia. Copyright 20...
5.9K 122 31
Ariana was an orphan an had lived in an orphanage seance she was seven and abused. What will happen when Niall Horan's family adopts her an she deve...