Can't Wait: Auston Matthews

Oleh Kk_lmao_1995

Ivy Williams is Stephanie LaChance, Mitch Marners girlfriend's best friend. When Mitch and his girlfriend fi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue.
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.
Z.
SEQUEL

H.

4.9K 55 5
Oleh Kk_lmao_1995

||IVY||

"Hell nahh!" I yell sitting up from the couch.

"What?" Steph yells from the kitchen and i start to get angry. 

"The fuck!" I yell as i stare at the photo on my instagram and i sit up and stomp over to Steph.

"Look!" I tell her as i show her the photo.

"Oh shit." She says.

"He's kissing another girl!" I say as I point to the photo of Auston kissing a slut in some party they went to after a big win in Vancouver. 

"Are you and Auston together?" Steph asks me as she takes a bite of her apple.

"Not publicly but fuck man, I liked him a lot." I say as I close my phone and leans against the counter with my head in m hands.

"The girl's name is Jessica. She's his ex, she was really nice!" Steph says as i look up and glare at her.

"Not helping my case Steph." I tell her.

"Right sorry. But they broke up because she had a scholarship to go to UBC. She's really smart too." Steph says.

"I'm done with you right now." I say loking up at her.

"Sorry sorry, I know i'm not helping." She says patting my back.

"He finessed me hard." I say shaking my head.

"Wanna talk about it?" Steph asks.

"I like him, he liked me for the most part what else is there to say." I say.

"Wanna burn the shit he gave you?" Steph says smiling.

"Hell yeah." I say as Steph goes to grab a lighter and i go to grab all the sweaters he gave me and his jersey i fucking bought because he wanted me to wear his damn number.

I then bring it all downstaris in one box and head out into the backyard where Steph is waiting for me with a lighter and lighter fluid.

"Let's go this." I say as i drop a few sweaters into the fire pit and she throws some fluid on it and burns it.

"I'm a really salty ex." I say as i start to snapchat this as i toss everything into the fire.

"Put that on your story so he can see it!" Steph says as i do what she says.

"Let's roast marshmallows on this bitch." I say as i run inside and grab some marshmallows and BBQ sticks.

"Here you go!" I tell Steph handing her a stick and a marshmallow.

"Now that's how to get rid of a ex." Steph says roasting her marshmallow and so do i as i snapchat it and put it on my story as well.

"Fuck you Auston Matthews. Fuck you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

108K 749 50
Just a teen trying to live her dream in Toronto. {toronto maple leafs}
13.7K 152 28
"you know the stars have always made me feel less alone." Meet Addison and Mitch. Addison is a girl who loves the stars and anything related. She's a...
222K 2.2K 32
Once just a childhood friend, Auston is suddenly face to face with the girl he has had a crush on since he was sixteen and playing in Ann Arbor with...
69.5K 1.1K 35
Carter Caylen is Mitch Marner's best friend. She has been ever since they were thirteen. Carter and Mitch were inseparable, she was at every game of...