V.

||AUSTON||

"Vital key too this game is to skate okay boys! Now let's have a good game tonight!" Coach Babcock tells us as I undress from this mornings practice.

Three more days until Ivy comes back and I don't know weather to be happy or scared shitless. She's been doing great in the NHL, and i couldn't be anymore proud.

"You thinking of her eh?" Mitch asks me from beside me.

"How can you tell?" I ask him.

"Because everyone is thinking about her." William says from across the room and the others nod their heads.

"Why?" I ask them all.

"Because she's a big issue if we want too win. She is a key component too why calgary is still winning games." Kardi says.

"she's really skilled. She's always been that way." Mitch says as the room then falls silent before warm ups.

||IVY||

Ottawa. Very quiet, but very beautiful. I don't know what's better, the people or how diverse the city is.

"I love Ottawa." I say as I step off the bus and take a deep breath.

"Why do you love Ottawa that much?" Dougie asks me stepping off the bus next.

"I don't know, maybe it's just the vibe of the city. It's very family friendly." I say smiling widely.

"But it's so boring." Sam say stepping off the bus.

"People even think Toronto is Canadas Capital because of how quiet Ottawa is." Sean says stepping off the bus too.

"Even for sports their quiet." Johnny says to.

"What do you mean sports, they just won the Gray Cup against the Stampeders." I say and everyone says Oh yeahh.

"Let's just head to practice." Sean says as we walk into the Canadian Tire Centre.

||AFTER PRACTICE||

Once practice was over, there was only a few hours until game time so it was more efficient if we all stayed at the arena and just chill until game time.

I just finished showering and I quickly change into my regular sports shorts and a plain white shirt with a green camo jacket over. I then quickly throw my hair into a top knot and apply a bit of makeup.

Once I was done, i then walk out of my locker room and over into the boy's locker room too see them all just sitting around on their phones

"I'm going too walk around!" I tell them as they all mumble an okay. I then leave the room and start too wonder around the Canadian Tire Center.

I turn many corners, go down hallways and look and many photos around the place. As I start too go deeper and deeper into the the arena, i start too get lost.

"Shit." I mumble as I try and remember if i came from the left or the right.

"Excuse me miss?" Someone says from behind me. I then turn around too see Ryan Dzingle of the Ottawa Senators.

"Hi." I say too him smiling.

"Oh, your Ivy William right?" He asks me smiling.

"Yup, that's me!" I tell him.

"Shouldn't you be on your guys' side?" He asks me with a confused face.

"Yeah, but long story short, i wanted to explore and I got lost." I say making us both chuckle.

"Well I can walk you back if you'd like." He tell me smiling.

"Please." I say making us both laugh again.

"Here, this way." He says as he places his hand on my lower back and leads me back too the locker room.

"Well, i guess this is my stop, thank you." I tell him smiling.

"Yup, it's not a problem. You think I can get your number?" He asks me smirking.

"Sure." I tell him giggling as he gives me his phone and I type in my number.

"I'll see ya out there." I tell him smiling.

"You too." He tells me as we waves and leaves for the Sens locker room.

"Where were you?" Johnny asks me and I turn around to face him.

"Out making new friends." I say and he shakes his head laughing.

"Of course you were." He says as I smile at him and head into my locker room.

||AFTER GAME||

The game finally ended in a loss 5-4, with me getting two goals and two assists. The sens were able too get a goal in the final minute of play, which was scored by Ryan Dzingle.

I then quickly get changed into my regular clothes and then head onto the bus read to head too the hotel and sleep, ready for the next game in Toronto.