H.

||IVY||

"Hell nahh!" I yell sitting up from the couch.

"What?" Steph yells from the kitchen and i start to get angry. 

"The fuck!" I yell as i stare at the photo on my instagram and i sit up and stomp over to Steph.

"Look!" I tell her as i show her the photo.

"Oh shit." She says.

"He's kissing another girl!" I say as I point to the photo of Auston kissing a slut in some party they went to after a big win in Vancouver. 

"Are you and Auston together?" Steph asks me as she takes a bite of her apple.

"Not publicly but fuck man, I liked him a lot." I say as I close my phone and leans against the counter with my head in m hands.

"The girl's name is Jessica. She's his ex, she was really nice!" Steph says as i look up and glare at her.

"Not helping my case Steph." I tell her.

"Right sorry. But they broke up because she had a scholarship to go to UBC. She's really smart too." Steph says.

"I'm done with you right now." I say loking up at her.

"Sorry sorry, I know i'm not helping." She says patting my back.

"He finessed me hard." I say shaking my head.

"Wanna talk about it?" Steph asks.

"I like him, he liked me for the most part what else is there to say." I say.

"Wanna burn the shit he gave you?" Steph says smiling.

"Hell yeah." I say as Steph goes to grab a lighter and i go to grab all the sweaters he gave me and his jersey i fucking bought because he wanted me to wear his damn number.

I then bring it all downstaris in one box and head out into the backyard where Steph is waiting for me with a lighter and lighter fluid.

"Let's go this." I say as i drop a few sweaters into the fire pit and she throws some fluid on it and burns it.

"I'm a really salty ex." I say as i start to snapchat this as i toss everything into the fire.

"Put that on your story so he can see it!" Steph says as i do what she says.

"Let's roast marshmallows on this bitch." I say as i run inside and grab some marshmallows and BBQ sticks.

"Here you go!" I tell Steph handing her a stick and a marshmallow.

"Now that's how to get rid of a ex." Steph says roasting her marshmallow and so do i as i snapchat it and put it on my story as well.

"Fuck you Auston Matthews. Fuck you."