R.

||IVY||

"Ready for your pre-game interviews?" A new intern Josh asks me

"Yup, you can just send them in." I tell him as he nods and heads out of my locker room. After a few minutes, a big group of reporters walk in and start setting up a few things. Once they we're ready, the questions started too flow in.

"Ivy, you've missed a few games at the start of the season, due too a late injury, but ever since you joined the team the flames have just been on fire. How do you feel about that?" A guy around his mid 30's asks me with his phone out.

"Well, this team has some great players with great potential and they have been a main reason for me still doing good in this league and helping our team make our way up!" I say.

"Are there any personal relationships with any of your teammates?" A Woman asks me and I laugh.

"Definitely not. I'm strictly business." I say as other people laugh along.

"What about your line with Sean Monahan and Johnny Gaudreau, how do you feel about your new line with Sam bennett now because of Johnny's new injury?" Another person ask em.

"Well when playing this game there comes some issues, like injuries. So when there are injuries there are changes, and this change isn't that bad! All three of us have a good relationship and hopefully we can get a few goals from our line tonight against the Habs." I say.

"How do you feel about being the leagues top goal scorer with 18 goals in 10 games and the leagues point leader with 26 points, just right above Connor McDavid?" A guy asks.

"It feels pretty good! You know scoring about an average of at least two goals a game and a few assists feels great and too know that is great because I'm proving many people wrong! Mostly if i'm ahead of the great Connor McDavid!" I say.

"You guy's are going too be going too Toronto pretty soon, and we've all seen your chemistry on ice with Mitch Marner back in London, how do you think you'll do when playing against him?" A guy asks.

"I think i'll do pretty good, I know how he plays and what are his strengths and weaknesses, so I think i know where I can beat him." I tell the guy.

"We've all also seen the chemistry you've had with Auston Matthews and everyone is waiting too see you too play against each other, how are you gonna do?" A girl asks.

"I think that people always over hype things before things happen, so we'll see after that game." I say as everyone nods and leaves the room letting me change for tonight's game.

||AFTER THE GAME||

The game is finally over with us losing 3-4, and me getting two goals and and assist. Overall the game was great but now i'm ready too head back too the hotel and sleep.

I quickly change back into my clothes from earlier and get myself smelling good. Once I was done I then grab my hockey bag and walk outside too see Matthew.

"Hey." He says too me.

"Hey." I say back standing in front of me.

"Just too let you know, I got you're back at Toronto." He tells me after a smal pause.

"Yeah, thanks." I say too my ex as i nod my head and make my way too the bus.

Next is Ottawa and then Toronto.