Fighting for the prince his h...

Od NectaretAmbrosia

This book is based on the Selection by Kiera Cass. The details are just a bit differently, but the same stor... Více

Intro
Characters
Royal visit
Audition
The 35 girls
Arriving in the palace
Class
Island
The last day at the island
Sarah's birthday party
Ice cream
Rebels
Excution
Rebacca becomes my best friend
Bye Rebecca
Movie night
My birthday
Vote
Goodbye
Time to move on
Dark rebels
Gunshot
Wedding
Jamie
Show
Sick
Belle
Benjamin
Photoshoot
Deeltitel
School
School 2
Aunt kate
Sport
Amal
James
Womanizer
Christmas dinner
Concert
Wang and Belle
The James truth
Kiss
Kate's POV
The betrayel
Plan im action
Top ten?
The first meet
The picture
Dates
Fight
Scared and jealous
I choose...

Singing

511 16 1
Od NectaretAmbrosia

Grace PoV
I told my maids about the date and they were super excited. They did my hair, makeup and picked out a nice outfit.

Somebody knocked on my door at eight o'clock. My maids opened it and Jasper stood there, he looked nice

He held his hand out for me and I took it. We walked through the hallways. "You look gorgeous!" He told me and I blushed. "Thank you." I mumbled and he smirked, he took me to the beach and we sat down on a blanket. We watched the stars and he told me about them. "Now, lady Grace, tell me about you!" He told me and I raised my eyebrows. "What do you want to know?" I asked him. "Um I dunno parents, hobbies, ex's..." He said and winked at me, I smirked. "Well I do art and volleyball." I told him. "On the beach?" He asked, I shook my head. "The last time I was on a beach was when I was 5." I told him and he looked surprised. "My parents, it's just me and my mom. But also her friends and their son."  I said and he cut me off. "Son?" He asked, I smiled. "Alex, he would totally like you. Well that's what he told me. He's gay." I explained and I saw a bit of relief on his face. "I feel honoured that men also fall for me." He said and I laughed. "Ex's?" He said and I sighed. "I had a boyfriend in kindergarten." I told him and he raised his eyebrows. "He gave me his cookie and we held hands." I said and he laughed. "And how did that beautiful relationship ended?" He asked amused. "He pushed me in the sand and gave his cookie to another girl." I half lied. That was about the period they started to pick on me. He was the first one to start. "So sad that such a beautiful relationship had to come to an end." Jasper joked and I half smiled. "No others?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well, Alex tried to set me up with some guys he liked but weren't gay. I just ditched them." I said and Jasper laughed. "I'm scared you'll ditch me the same way." He said and I looked at him. "You I like." I told him and our eyes locked. "Good to know." He mumbled, he was leaning in. "Your majesty, your father needs you. Code red." A guard said and Jasper jumped up. "I'm sorry, darling, this is really important." He said and I nodded. "I understand. See you tomorrow?" I said and he smiled. "Of course, my love." He said and pulled me in a hug. I got tingles and butterflies by his touch. He smiled and a guard lead him away. Another lead me back to.
Next morning my maids did the usual routine

I walked with Hayley, Kate and  Helena to breakfast. We walked inside and saw Jasper and Sarah talking to each other. "It's in a month, I want to start rehearsals. I don't know their talents yet, I need time." She told Jasper and he laid his hand on he shoulder. "I'll tell Bennie, you'll have them for a month." He told her and kissed her cheek, she smiled and sat down. I was sitting down between Kate and Helena. Jasper stood up and called for our attention. "Your education will be stopped for a month. This month you'll train for the singing test. My sister, Sarah, will be your mentor." He announced and everybody looked excited. Princess Sarah had an amazing voice, as princess you have to have an amazing voice. Every time at the Royal hour on to Sarah sings and she's really amazing, everybody loves her. "Oh and  lady Hayley I would enjoy your company!" Jasper said and a hit of jealousy hit my stomach. I smiled at Hayley and squeezed her hand. She went over and they talked, she smiled and laughed. He chuckled and whispered things to her. I was jealous, this wasn't me. Am I falling for him?

We were in the music room and Jasper sat on the piano and Sarah in the front. "Don't worry, girls, Jassy isn't gonna be here for long." She told us and we snickered. "Sasa." Jasper told her and they glared at each other. "Don't worry, darlings, we love each other. We're just siblings." He told us and some nodded in understand. "Okay, first I wanna see your hands. I want to see what instrument is perfect do you!" She said and we laid out hands open. There was one girl, Felicia and she played five instruments. Jasper focuses all his attention on her, some girls were glaring. I was the last on and Sarah looked at my hands. My dad taught me how to play guitar and piano at age three, I stopped when I was twelve. It just was to much pain from the past. "Must've been a long time since you played piano and guitar." She told and I frowned. "I see it at your fingertips and they way your fingers are formed." She said and I looked impressed. "The piano and guitar are already taken, but the violin. It's kinda the same, try. I'll help you of course." She said and passed me a violin, she explained and I did. She looked impressed. "Parents musicians?" She asked and I thought about my dad, he was a famous singer. "No." I lied and she nodded. She teaches us a song and I sometimes caught Jasper his eye. He left later, he had important things to do.
At lunch Jasper and his dad weren't there. "They have something really important. I'm sorry for there absence." Queen Elizabeth said and we all nodded, she whispered something in Sarah her ear. Sarah was just perfect she stayed calm, but I guessed it wasn't good news. She stood up and looked at us. "This month you've all been on dates with my brother and it's time for some of you girls to leave the palace." She announced and everybody turned silent. She said ten names, some cried and others freaked out. Me, Hayley, Helena, Kate, Hanna and Rebecca weren't called.
We were music room doing voice exercises. It were two days later and Jasper just returned. He came in and we stopped singing. "Girls, I'm sorry for my absence . There were some problem, me and my father took care of it. I also wished I was their when ten girls fell out of the race. Let me relax you by saying no girl is gonna fall down for the next month." He said and girls started to whisper. "I'll see you at lunch, ladies!" He said and his eyes met mine, I looked down blushing. We went on with the singing. "Okay I'm gonna make five groups of four, you're gonna perform for the whole country. It's a singing test, every princess or future queen has to sing. The group that ends last will get send home, unless Jasper wants you to stay!" Sarah said and everybody seemed tense and all looked at Felicia, who could sing amazing. "Okay the groups. The first one Felicia, Kate, Claire and Hayley! The second Grace, Helena, Rebecca and Hanna...." Rebecca didn't looked happy, I guess she wanted to sit with Kate, that meant you had a safe spot. "This is so unfair! Felicia and Kate are the most talented and they're in one group. The people are gonna choose! Kate has more then a million fans or something!" Rebecca protested. "Who says that they're the best? There can be a girl here, who sings ten times better then them." Sarah told her and turned to us. "Okay, work on a song and tomorrow I'll start helping you!" Sarah said and we sat down together. "Something sexy!" Hanna suggested excited, we all looked at her. "Maybe just a love song, we don't want to sell ourselves. We need to be innocent and sweet." Rebecca said and I nodded with her in agreement. "Yeah, we certainly got to be second. We need to do our best!" I agreed and Hanna rolled her eyes. "I have a song. The end by little mix! It's accapella, that's something unique!" Helena suggested and everybody agreed except Hanna. "But it isn't sexy!" She complained and Rebecca sighed loudly. "We are gonna do that song and that's it!" She snapped and Hanna turned silent. This was the first time I liked Rebecca!
"Excellent song choice!" Sarah told us as we told her the song we choose. "I want to hear you guys apart, so I can give the parts." She said and Hanna started, she had a kinda good voice but no Kate voice. Rebecca was actually good and Helena was really good. Then you had me and Rebecca her jaw was dropped. "You're doing the Perrie part!" She told me, the Perrie part was the hardest. "You have a really nice voice, Felicia and Kate will have some competition!" Sarah told me and I blushed.
It was the day of the performance and we were in the studio, I had this on

Helena this

Rebecca this

Hanna this

We sat with each other waiting for the start, King Maximus and Queen Elizabeth came over. "I wish you all the luck in the world, ladies!" King Maximus told us with a bright smile. "Make us proud!" Queen Elizabeth said and we all smiled brightly. Jasper came over in his suit and he looked really good. "Good luck, ladies!" He said and sent us a wink,before walking to his seat. Gavin started the show and announced us, the camera came on us and I smiled brightly. I resisted the urge to wave at the camera, saying hey to my mom and Alex. I bet they were squealing right now on how beautiful I looked. I had a little tan and my clothes were better. "Now our first group will perform a song by Alicia Keys!" Gavin announced and Felicia her group came to the stage, I sent Hayley a reassuring smile. She had a few parts, she couldn't sing at all. Felicia and Kate had like almost all the parts, they could really sing. Kate was better then Felicia, but damn they rocked it. They sung if I ain't got you

My feet moved on the rhythm, Sarah was playing the piano. They ended and they got a big applause. "That was our first group and weren't they amazing!" Gavin said and the people clapped some more. "Now it's time for the second group!" And we were called on stage. "We can do it!" Helena supported and we all nodded. I had the part form Perrie, the blond. Helena the part of Leigh-Anne, the black girl. Rebecca the part of Jade, the girl with the light brown hair. Hanna the part of Jessy, the girl with the dark brown hair.

We had an applause and I could feel Felicia staring at me. Jasper had a goofy smile on and I had to fight a blush. "That's was very good ladies! The others better give their best!" Gavin said and lead us back to the seats. He was eyeing me the whole time and I frowned, he looked away. The other groups were okay. "Okay, people at home you are gonna be the judges. Vote on your favorite!" Gavin said and the cameras turned off. "We did amazing, we were better than Kate and Felicia!" Rebecca said and we all laughed. Felicia came to me. "Didn't knew you could sing?" She told me, her voice sounded angry but she tried to hide it. "Yeah wasn't she amazing! I bet she could do a Whitney Houston song!" Rebecca told her with a sweet fake smile. Felicia glared at her. "You couldn't sing at all." She snapped and Rebecca gave her the bitch smile. "Oh but Grace could and she did it better than you!" She said in sugar sweet voice. "Felicia please." Kate said and Felicia groaned in frustration and walked away. "Good job, guys. That was amazing! Seriously Grace you made me nervous, girl." She said and we smiled at each other. Gavin came over. "Excellent job, girls!" He told us and we smiled. "You parents musicians?" He asked me and I shook my head, he gave me a sneaky smile. "Well you have an outstanding voice, if this doesn't work I would live to go to your concerts!" He told me and I blushed. "We'll go on tours together if this doesn't work out." Kate said and Gavin laughed. He walked away and the show started. "The votes are counted and we have our winners! Give it up for group...2!" He said and I hugged the girls. We just won! WON! Jasper kissed our cheeks and he winked at me. Felicia and Kate their group was second and the last group had to go home, Jasper didn't want any of them to stay. "We just won from Kate freaking West." Helena squealed and jumped around my neck. I laughed and felt such a rush. Kate joined the hug. "You guys won!" She squealed and she looked genuine happy for us. The cameras went off and we said goodbye to the leaving girls...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

282K 6.2K 49
Emily has made it all the way to the Elite without even really batting an eyelash in the prince's direction. Does she really want this, to be swept u...
16K 701 41
Another generation, another selection. King Thomas and Queen Isabelle's three children, Nicolas, Avery and Lilliana are all excited for the new match...
147 2 18
Maddisyn Dean had lost her dad to an unknown disease leaving her two options, keep working her ass off at the jewelry store in Whites or sign up for...
11.6K 215 22
Credit to Kiera Cass: I DO NOT OWN THE SELECTION PLOT LINE. *story takes place during The One* America has it tough as it is choosing if she really w...