yes, mr. kim | taekook

Από SUCKOOK

❝You will do as I say, do you understand?❞ ❝Yes, Mr. Kim❞ In which Jungkook becomes a secretary for heartthro... Περισσότερα

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

three

21.3K 1K 1.3K
Από SUCKOOK

Jungkook's POV

His hands move to my hips, firmly pushing me down onto the bed behind me. He clambers on top, his knees on either side of my legs. The man lowers his head and begins sucking and biting my neck, moans escaping my mouth. His hands begin wandering to my crotch and I gasp. He takes this opportunity to attach his lips to mine, sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

I moan against his lips, his hand rubbing against my member with an immense pace. I try to push away, to find out who he is. However, his hold and weight is too much and I get immersed into the moment.

His lips move against mine, mumbling my name.

"Jungkook"

I whine as his mouth leaves mine, pulling away. I look up to see a man with soft brown hair, tousled and fluffy. His hazel eyes stare down at me, lips parted. That's when I realise...

I push him off me, crawling back against the wall. He looks at me with worried eyes and reaches forward. I dodge away, pressing my back as far as possible.

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook-ah! Hello?"

I sit up in my bed, sweat plastering my forehead. Looking around, I see I'm in my room, alone. The distant call of my name resonates from far away. It's accompanied by a sharp knocking sound which pierces through me after only just waking up.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, falling back down straight after. My legs are like jelly, my hands shaking. My mind casts back to my dream.

About the man; the man who was Kim Taehyung.

How could I have such a dream about my new boss? And now I have to face him today!

"Jungkook-ah! Are you there? Wake up you lazy ass"

With a heavy sigh, I manage to retreat out of my bed and head out of my room and into the main room of my apartment. The repetitive banging grows louder, the noise becoming more and more irritating.

"I'm coming!!!" I yell as I retrieve my keys from the kitchen counter. To my relief, the banging stops.

I unlock the door and open it up to see Jin, a frown evident that he had been there a while.

"It's about damn time!" He shouts melodramtically, flinging his arms all over the place for added effect. Pushing past me he saunters over to a bar stool and perches on the small seat.

"Sorry hyung, I was asleep..."

"Asleep?!? It's your first day at you new job and you were asleep?" He leans forward, slamming his hand onto the counter; once again being overly dramatic.

"Hyung, I have to be there in two hours, I have plenty of time" I roll my eyes and move to behind the counter and open up a cupboard. I retrieve a box of cereal and slam it on the marble, causing Jin to almost jump out of his skin.

"Alright alright, don't come at me with all that, I'm just trying to help" he waves his hand flamboyantly and watches as I make up my bowl of cereal and clamber onto the stool next to him.

As I shove a mouthful of cheerios in my mouth, Jin stares at me intently.

"What?" I ask with a mouthful of food and look at him with curiosity. He continues to stare at me, tilting his head.

"I'm just admiring how grown up you are now. When I first met you, you were all young and filled with ambitions and dreams. Now you're all grown up and off to your first proper job..." Jin begins to sob and I look at him wide eyed. I decide to engulf him with a hug and he recovers himself, head on my shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you kookie, you're like a little brother to me"

I smile at the thought that the first time I met Jin was on my second day on campus. He approached me because of my look of confusion. I had to ask him where my class was and he took me there, chatting away about how the first year of university is always hard but its worth it in the end. We clicked straight away and ever since, we've been good friends. So close that he helps himself to food in my fridge and I do the same.

"Hyung, don't make me emotional" I laugh, rubbing his back to console him. He nods and peels away from me, patting my head.

"Sorry, kook! Now go get changed" he wafts his hands and ushers me into my room.

I sigh, having to forget about my bowl of cheerios. I slump towards my bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth and sort out my hair. I quickly change shortly after into a smart shirt and trousers, accompanied by a dark blue tie. I emerge from my room and Jin squeals, running towards me and doing up my tie that hangs loosely from my neck.

"I'll teach you how to do this soon" he mumbles, finishing his work.

"Oh and by the way, I ate the rest of your cheerios"

~

After being given my own personal card to sign in by the receptionist, she waves a hand and goes back to typing God knows what.

I head towards the elevator and step inside, hitting the top floor button. Suddenly, a smart brown haired man comes charging towards the elevator, slipping inside before the doors shut. He presses a button and leans against the wall, panting.

"I really need to stop being late" he huffs in between heavy breaths. I smile at him, not knowing what else to say. He looks at me, puzzled.

"Are you that new secretary? I'm Hoseok by the way" he smiles warmly, holding out his hand.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. My name's Jungkook" I take his hand and he shakes it firmly, letting go soon after.

"I work as a sales manager, hard work y'know" he sighs, clutching onto the elevator railing.
"I'm sure you'll be fine, Taehyung's a good guy" he grins before the doors slide open.

"Ah, this is my stop! See you around!" He waves goodbye and heads out the elevator, disappearing into a crowd of men and women in suits and heaps of papers in hand.

I smile to myself as the doors close again. He seems nice.

Eventually, I reach the top floor and I'm greeted by the familiar hallway outside the office. I can't help but feel nervous, hands clammy. I open the door to my new workspace, surprised to see Taehyung leaning against the desk, a small dark box in his hands.

"Ah, Jungkook! I was waiting for you! How are you today?" He beams, moving from the desk and standing in the middle of the small room.

Placing my briefcase on my desk, I smile over at him.
"I'm very well, thank you! And you?"

He steps closer to me and brushes my desk with a large sweep, a collection of dust floating from it. I notice the look of disgust on his face but it's soon replaced by a warm smile.

"I'm good thank you" he places the small box that he was holding onto the black wood of the desk, sliding it over towards me.

"I got you a present as a welcome gift. Please don't anticipate too much, it's just a small little present. I hope you like it"

I stare wide eyed at the box. It seems too small to be a box of chocolates. I take hold of it and tear off the dark blue wrapping paper. It reveals a smart looking box, one usually for jewellery.

Snapping it open, I gasp. Inside is a watch, made up of black leather and the hands of the clock a shining silver. It's beautiful! Why would he give me something like this?

"Thank you so much! You didn't need to get me anything--"

"I insist! Please accept it as a token of my thanks. I hope we can work well together, Jungkook" he bows, then ruffles my hair with a large hand.

There goes my efforts of making my hair look somewhat presentable.

I smile and lift the watch out of the box. Taehyung leans over the desk and grabs hold of it.
"Put your arm out" he orders and I oblige, putting out my left arm towards him.

With ease, he wraps the watch around my wrist and attaches it in place. I stare down at it, admiring the way it fits perfectly on my small pale arm.

"It looks great, thanks again Mr. Kim" I bow and can't help but have a grin on my face. He chuckles and releases my arm, the warmth disappearing.

"Now, I'll be in my office. All my appointments are in a list on your desk as well as all the information you'll need." He makes his way towards the door to his office and lets it swing open, clashing against the wall. A dull mark amongst the cream paint suggests he does this a lot.

"I'll see you in a bit, make yourself comfortable" before leaving he winks in my direction causing a surge of butterflies to arise in my stomach. He leaves, slamming the door behind him.

Dramatically, I fall into the leather seat behind my desk.

This is going to be interesting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mannnnnn this chapter sucked but I promise the next chapter will be better. I have it planned out ;)))

Anyways, please vote, comment etc. because I read every single comment and they make me smile so yeah

Byeeeeeeee x

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

165K 8.3K 36
After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, they finally realize their love for each ot...
156K 5.6K 18
"And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?" Taehyung wispered and kissed a little boy...
267K 10.8K 48
❝ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ ―in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. © 𝐭�...
11.2K 698 5
Short story. Hope it's not too boring or too predictable. Jungkook is the boss and Jin his secretary.