Lost Phantasia: The World of...

By trickypencil

Synopsis: A happy go lucky boy named Lark Veliche just wanted to be a great warrior ot The World of Azurega... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Great Thief (Revised)
Chapter 2: Fairy of Goesa (Revised)
Chapter 3: Ivonel Auerwen (Revised)
Chapter 4: Ibon at Uling (Revised)
Chapter 5: Heart Beat (Revised)
Chapter 6: The Culprit, Part 1 (Revised)
Chapter 7: The Culprit, Part 2 (Saving Garen) [Revised]
Chapter 8: Princess Ivon (Unedited)
Chapter 9: Potential, Part 1
Chapter 10: Potential, Part 2 (Jacob Koddar)
Chapter 11: Potential, Part 3 (Head Master)
Chapter 12: Laraym Academy
Chapter 13: New Students
Chapter 14: We Meet Again, Part 1 (His POV)
Chapter 15: We Meet Again, Part 2 (Her POV)
Chapter 16: His Confession
Chapter 17: SECRET PLAN
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Bad Feelings
SPECIAL CHAPTER (Halloween Special)
Chapter 20: Why?
Chapter 21: Avoidance
Version 2.0
Hello Guys, Try to Update

Lost Phantasia Overview

1.7K 72 25
By trickypencil

Long ago...

In the world were all Human Being,  Demi-Human, Mythical Creatures and the God who created the World of Azuregard lived together in harmony.

Then One day, Everything changed when the God's Envoy stole the Staff of Ainz Ooel Gown, a powerful vessel were symbolized the world where might and power stored.

The God's Envoy wanted to be a most powerful being. He was never contented in his position, Instead he desired to be God like and take over the rule of the Azuregard.

The God of Azuregard was betrayed for his Envoy's action, So he fought his own delegate and decided to annihilate the Staff of Ainz Ooel Gown and spread the might and power across the world.

But in replacement on his action by using all his power. He vanished.

At any given time, only the chosen one by the God who can capable to control the Lost Magic and can bring back the balance and ruled the world who serve as Lost Phantasia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 65.2K 79
Previous title: SIGNUS ACADEMY Her family was killed. The kings and queens were their murderers. Having the unique ability like no other, she decided...
10M 499K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
4.5M 113K 46
Wild, untamed and fierce- that's Tatiana Faith Follosco. Para sa kanya, chill lang ang buhay. She loves to party with her friends and make crazy dare...