New American Transfer

By Redhead330

Has an oc named Emma Red from America (it will be a Honey x oc FanFiction) More

OC Info
Welcome to Ouran
The Host Club and a Cousin?
Sleepover Secret
Kiss!!?!?? Part 1
Kiss??!??!?!?!!! Part 2
Finding Tama-chan!
The REAL Beach
Weird people
Invasion of Privacy
Being Stood up Sucks!
Finally!
The Story's breif closing
A.N
What I am going to do

Meet the Crazy Fangirl

2.8K 77 23
By Redhead330

Hi, my name is Lori! I love Honey, and he loves me, it was suppose to be.
That bitch took him from me! He is mine and not hers! She deserves to die for what she has done. She just needs a permanent break from life. Bumping her off will be easy. I'll make it look like an accident and, when Honey is sad I'll swoop in and help him. It's a perfect plan but Emma needs to like me to trust me first. How will I do that? I don't wanna be "friends" with her.
She is repulsive. Touching MY Honey like that. This is going to be so much fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...