Old School Love - z.m

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreamin... More

Old School Love [1D & 5SOS fanfic]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Four

1.6K 45 16
By meykemalik

CHAPTER FOUR

EMILY’S POV

"THAT WAS AMAZING" Ella yells above the thousands of girls with too much hormonal problems. Seriously, I've seen four girls get dragged away, because they passed out. Almost everyone cried during that Little Things song. There is seriously something wrong with these people. Yes I know Ella is one of them, but she's a little monster so it's obvious that there's something wrong with her.

"Glad you liked it little weirdo, shall we go and find dad?" I tell Ella.

"No, can't we go to Niall, he told me that he liked me?"

"Ella, you are not some rich people kid, so don't act like one"

"Emily, she is..." Nick tells me.

"Nick, sush. Common monster, let's go"

I know she is a rich people kid, and I know I am, but it doesn't need to get to my head. I can pay things myself, I don't need my parents. They do pay for my study, but I pay my own rent and bills. Some rich kids still live with their parents and get a million pounds if they blink, I'm not like that. Yes my parents are rich, but I'm not taking advantage of that.

We walk towards the VIP room, to see where my dad is. This must be my lucky day, because look who we have here, sweaty boys who go by the name of One Direction.   

"Oh hey there" Liam says

"You were amazing! Like really" Ella says her fangirling modes on three million, if it’s not more..

"And, what'd you think of it?" Harry asks me.

"Too much hormonal girls. Like what the heck, why would you cry over some jumping boys? You guys are really good live, but those girls... too much hormones" I say while I see Zayn laugh in the corner of my eye.

Ok so remember when I told you his eyes are really nice... He also has a really cute laugh. But it still doesn’t make him any cuter. Harry is still the cutes, after Nick of course. 

"Jumping boys?" Is all Harry can ask.

"Yeah, common, everyone knows you guys can't dance, so you people jump. It’s true"

"Zayn can do weird Arabic dances, and Niall can dance like a leprechaun"

“Shut it shrimpy” Zayn points at Harry, looking very serious.

"We can dance. GUYS... IT'S TIME FOR SOME BEST SONG EVER MOVES" Harry yells as they all stand into a line really quick.

"One... two... Three... Four...." Louis counts and they just seriously start to dance, my jaw drops of the fact that they all do the same at the exact same time. Maybe they can dance, just not like a pro…

"Now sing" Nick tells them, but that's when it goes wrong. I don't know what they were supposed to do, but they're all doing something different.

"HARRY" Liam yells falling over.

"IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS LOUIS" Harry yells back.

"NOT ME, NIALL" Louis yells and they all start to yell at each other.

"That was... Interesting" I tell Zayn while he gets a little smile on his face.

"Thank you, we worked hard on that... not the yelling, the dancing part... No, it's insult to dance if I called that dancing"

"It was really funny, tho" I say laughing.

"It was a serious dance"

"You all looked very serious"

"EMILY”I hear one of the security’s yell, “don’t make me tell your dad this happened”

“Oh fuck, sorry” I say and turn back to the boys "I'm really sorry guys; my dad doesn't want me to talk to you, because he thinks you'll rape me... It was fun watching you dance"

"You never know what we might do" Harry says.

"Dude, no... just no" Niall says pushing him.

"Bye" I say, while Ella Nick and I walk towards my dad.

Like they'll ever rape me, common this isn't some stupid vampire/werewolf/rape/hormonal fanatic. This is my life were talking about.

But yeah, about Zayn... I know I said that he was ugly and stuff, but he's really sweet, and his eyes and laugh are cute. But I am NEVER becoming a directioner with ‘Zayn feels’. Never, ever, ever… getting back together. We-eee are never ever getting back together... Sorry, I'm changing the subject, it's just a really catchy song.

“Wait, Emily...” I hear someone with a Bradford accent say as I twirl around.

“Yeah?” I say and look towards Zayn.

“Emily, we really have to go. Your dad is going to hate you” Nick says.

“Just one minute, I’ll meet you at the car” I tell Nick and turn my attention back to Zayn.

“Don’t you… uhm… have to do… the dare?” Zayn says when Nick and Ella are gone, so we’re the only ones here.

“Ah, Zayn. I don’t think it matters. It was something stupid”

“But a dare is a dare...”

“Yeah, that’s true, but…” I say as I look up into hi beautiful big brown eyes. They’re so beautiful, I swear. They’re like eye diamonds, get what I mean? If there was an award for most beautiful eyes, he’d probably…

Some soft lips pressed against mine, get me out of my thoughts, while two big hands pull me closer. Our lips move in sync, giving me an amazing feeling.

I’ve kissed quite a few boys, but none of them ever made me feel like this. I don’t know why, but it’s just amazing.

“I’m sorry” Zayn whispers when we pull out.

“No Zayn, don’t be”

“ZAYN PHONE” we hear someone yell.

“I should get that…” he says.

“And I should go… I’ll see you around”

“Yeah.. bye Emily” Zayn says smiling cute.

“Bye Zayn” I say and we both go in different ways.

Well, that was interesting. Why did that kiss make me feel like that? I don’t even know that guy and I have… or had feelings for Nick. I just don’t know right now. I’m still in a sort of shock, because of the kiss. It’s a good shock tho.

I walk out of the arena, towards the parking lot, to find Nick and Ella.

“Hey, what did he want?” Nick asks when I hop in the car.

“Oh he needed to ask me something”

“So what did he ask?”

“He uhm…” QUICK, make something up, “If I… I am coming to his gig tomorrow. But I told him I had to study”

“Oh… good. I don’t really trust those guys”

“Alright then…”

Why wouldn’t you trust them? They don’t look like they’d ever hurt someone. I know this is just some weird premonition, but still.

Well… this is awkward. Ella fell asleep in the back, Nick has his eyes peered on the road, and I just sit there, doing nothing. Wait, no. I’m thinking about what just happened with zayn, and why Nick is acting this weird? He told me the whole night how I needed to do that dare, but when Zayn wanted to talk to me, Nick almost peed his pants. What is your problem little boy?

-*-*-*-*-*-

FINALLY, home. Ella already woke up, jumped out of the car and run inside.

“Thanks for going with me” I tell Nick, both standing on the sidewalk, ready to go home.

“No problem. I’m glad you didn’t do that dare tho”

“What do you mean?”

Why would he even care? He was the one who kept nagging about it. But let’s clear this out, Nick doesn’t need to know about that kiss ok? Never.

“Because…” he stutters, playing with his hands.

“Tell me…?”

Nick looks up, into my eyes. He’s cute, but I just think I don’t like him that way. I’ll let him be in the friendzone-…

I suddenly feel some lips pressed on mine, probably Nick’s

What the heck? Nick, what’s this? I feel him pulling me closer, but all I want is to get out of here. Where are those sparks and feels I got by kissing Zayn? I see no fireworks, don’t feel anything but gross wet lips pressed on mine. Aaaaand…. they’re gone, finally! Gosh, that felts like an hour. I’ve never met someone who’s such a bad kisser. GROSS NICK

Not anything bad, but Nick, where did you learn how to kiss? Because you get an F from me. Zayn was like an A+ and you're like an F---, that's just bad. But yeah I was about to tell my imaginary friends that I don't like you that way and you decide to kiss me? Thanks for convincing me, that I do not like you.

"Emily, I really like you. You're beautiful, smart, funny..." Nick begins.

"Nick... That was just..."

I can't say awful, but it actually was. I don't want to hurt him with saying: jak, go back into to le friendzone, horrible kisser. But I just know, now he kissed me, that I DO NOT like him that way.

"I don't really..."

"It's ok, Emily, I get it... I'll see you tomorrow" he says walking away awkwardly.

Alright, then not huh, you curly head. I'll just go back to my room and think of how amazing a kiss with a stranger can be. Ha, I don't need you, Nicholas.

Emily, that's rude. Stop it.

AN:

HOH Nemily, or Zemily? hmm...

URGH I WANT TO SEE 5SOS AND LITTLE MIX LIVE MEH U NO COME TO HOLLAND?!

Let's not talk about Gemma and Ashton, or Peter and Bertha (peter, remember him? no? It's all in the AN's of Patient Love)

oh well, adios hpoe you liked the chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 81 12
And then our lips touched, slightly but the feeling makes sparks fly. I felt the lump in my throat go away as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pul...
19.6K 3.1K 32
Traveling alone can be wonderful, you meet new people and you can do wathever you want because you don't have anyone holding you back. When I decided...
12K 281 67
"You wanna know why I treat you like a baby? Because when I'm not looking you fuck my friends." !brothers bsf! No matter how many times she'd try to...
197 41 40
you live the perfect life. you have a boyfriend and an amazing friend who you now all you're whole live, you do things that you love the most. ever...